Questions about the WBO

(Dec. 29, 2014  3:22 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: how do you start a thread?

Our Help section will be very useful for you. It can be accessed at any moment right below our site banner, on the right, or immediately right at this link :
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help
Only staff members can close threads. If you want one of your topics to be closed, you could always report it by using the REPORT button in the first post of that thread and, in the message box, ask for one of the moderators or Committee Members to close it.
I can't change my avatar, and it's 120x120. Is the feature currently disabled due to maintenance or it's horizontal?
(Jan. 03, 2015  4:10 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I can't change my avatar, and it's 120x120. Is the feature currently disabled due to maintenance or it's horizontal?

Technically it should be working. Sometimes though, it is prefered to upload it to an image-hosting website like Imgur and use the direct link they give you instead of trying to upload it here; have you tried that ?
(Jan. 03, 2015  5:25 PM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Can we get the [Image: amberface.png] face with 5 inactivated referrals?

No. They MUST be activated and active on WBO. If they are alternate accounts, it would not count and would result in a warning to the one who created them. Are they your friends or...?
Are Global Moderators allowed to post in the Advanced Forum?
(Jan. 04, 2015  1:28 PM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Are Global Moderators allowed to post in the Advanced Forum?

If memory serves all off the current global mods were advanced members prior to them being moderators.
(Jan. 04, 2015  4:01 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2015  1:28 PM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Are Global Moderators allowed to post in the Advanced Forum?

If memory serves all off the current global mods were advanced members prior to them being moderators.

Not me.

I don't even know the answer to that, probably not.
From what I remember yes, they can post in the Advanced Forum, for moderating purposes.
(Jan. 04, 2015  4:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From what I remember yes, they can post in the Advanced Forum, for moderating purposes.

So they cannot post for beyblade purposes?
How do I tag users again? We should get a button in preview post for it.
(Jan. 05, 2015  4:35 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: How do I tag users again? We should get a button in preview post for it.

Code:
@[insert name]
How much does it cost to keep this actual website running on the Internet?
I am not certain if I am not supposed to reveal that number, but several hundreds per year.
Wow, has there ever been an instance when the tourney fees & donations weren't enough and a committee member(s) had to chip in?
why is the beywiki isn't working for me? it always show 'This Page Is Not Available'
(Jan. 06, 2015  12:45 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: why is the beywiki isn't working for me? it always show 'This Page Is Not Available'

There were some issues when switching hosts, read this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Schedule...-migration
(Jan. 06, 2015  6:25 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wow, has there ever been an instance when the tourney fees & donations weren't enough and a committee member(s) had to chip in?

Not really. Brad used to pay from his pocket, but ever since he introduced the entry fee (which was also to counter cheaters of the Beypoint System), I do not think it ever happened.
What web hosting service do we use now that MyBB is gone?
(Jan. 09, 2015  4:56 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: What web hosting service do we use now that MyBB is gone?

Actually we are still using MyBB...Were just using a different host.
This Question is related to the Beywiki.

Dragon's Question Wrote:When making an article/page on Beywiki, if I click on save, will it be published on the Beywiki or just saved as a draft?
(Jan. 09, 2015  11:02 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: This Question is related to the Beywiki.

Dragon's Question Wrote:When making an article/page on Beywiki, if I click on save, will it be published on the Beywiki or just saved as a draft?

If your talking about the "Saved Drafts" on your user CP...then it will only be saved as a draft.