Questions about the WBO

(Nov. 03, 2014  6:43 AM)azam Wrote: how do I enter the world beyblade championships

There wont be any, probably . It was over a long time ago
Still you can take part at WBO events. Read all the links below
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...#pid226527
(Nov. 07, 2014  1:06 AM)danimora Wrote: How do you send a battle challenge

Unfortunately we do not work by challenges. You can send a private message to whoever you want, but for the Beypoint System, ever since people cheated at the beginning when we allowed individual challenges, we had to forbid it and add a five-dollar entry fee to ensure that everything was legit. You really have to participate in an official World Beyblade Organization tournament.
Are we going to hear the winner of the Monthly Giveaway soon?

I'm excited to see who's going to get Nemesis. Tongue_out
My guess is it will be the same time as the face contest winner announcement.
How big should an avatar usually be?
(Nov. 11, 2014  11:40 PM)Dezyr Wrote: How big should an avatar usually be?
It doesn't really matter because it will be resized automatically once you upload it.
(Nov. 11, 2014  11:51 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2014  11:40 PM)Dezyr Wrote: How big should an avatar usually be?
It doesn't really matter because it will be resized automatically once you upload it.

But the size is 120 x 120 pixels, so make your image that large or larger if you don't want it to be blurry. Keeping it a square also helps, to stop the picture from being abnormally long or wide.
What I have to do to be an Advance member ?
(Nov. 14, 2014  10:45 AM)Cup Wrote: What I have to do to be an Advance member ?

You need to have an advanced knowledge aabout beyblade,and you need to have proper grammar I think?
But how is "advanced knowledge" defined?
(Nov. 14, 2014  11:53 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: But how is "advanced knowledge" defined?

"Advanced Knowledge" is something that is shown over time. By making good threads, knowing the metagame well, knowing how to test. Basically proving you are a good member of the community.
(Nov. 14, 2014  11:53 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: But how is "advanced knowledge" defined?

To add to what Dark_Mousy wrote, essentially when it comes to explaining why parts worked together and things like that, your explanation is thorough and makes complete sense. So yes, besides that, tests, owning a BeyStadium Attack Type, making good combination suggestions, etc.
(Nov. 14, 2014  2:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

To add to what Dark_Mousy wrote, essentially when it comes to explaining why parts worked together and things like that, your explanation is thorough and makes complete sense. So yes, besides that, tests, owning a BeyStadium Attack Type, making good combination suggestions, etc.

How is this done? There isn't really a pool of knowledge to learn from. The BeyWiki is okay for a general overview of parts, but not really for anything else. The only thing I can think of to learn is to browse testing forums and hope you understand things properly enough to learn, or spend an abnormal amount of time studying different pieces.
Hm ? Beywiki is only good an overview of parts ? Unless you always stumbled only on the stub articles which are not completed yet, all of our full articles are definitely thorough about why parts work and what would make them better.

It is definitely not just about learning from a pool of knowledge : without having to spend an "abnormal" amount of time testing, you can get the logic of why things work and why other pieces do not.
What i have to do to be a Global Moderator ?
I think you need to be online alot to moderate?
Be online a lot, report posts that require it, have impeccable posts yourself, etc. Be an exemplary Member, essentially.
(Nov. 15, 2014  5:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm ? Beywiki is only good an overview of parts ? Unless you always stumbled only on the stub articles which are not completed yet, all of our full articles are definitely thorough about why parts work and what would make them better.

It is definitely not just about learning from a pool of knowledge : without having to spend an "abnormal" amount of time testing, you can get the logic of why things work and why other pieces do not.

I just looked up a random Beyblade on the Beywiki, and did find a lot of information. I suppose I was just unlucky or something.
When will the results for Face Contest : Design a WBO T-Shirt are going to be announced ?
I'd assume when the WBO's 6th Anniversary Celebration is announced. Smile
(Nov. 23, 2014  5:33 PM)Shido Wrote: I'd assume when the WBO's 6th Anniversary Celebration is announced. Smile
I think that the WBO's 6th Anniversary is going to be in December .
What's holding us back from TapaTalk support?
(Nov. 23, 2014  10:01 PM)Wizard Wrote: What's holding us back from TapaTalk support?

hmm...I've also noticed that,not just here also in TDL and AFW,but it only happened once for me.
(Nov. 24, 2014  12:34 PM)Yato-San Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2014  10:01 PM)Wizard Wrote: What's holding us back from TapaTalk support?

hmm...I've also noticed that,not just here also in TDL and AFW,but it only happened once for me.
I think he's saying he wants to have the WBO use TapaTalk.

By the way Shido, clear out your PMs on TDL please. I can't PM you lol. XD