Questions about the WBO

(Nov. 24, 2014  2:21 PM)KÅ«roko Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2014  12:34 PM)Yato-San Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2014  10:01 PM)Wizard Wrote: What's holding us back from TapaTalk support?

hmm...I've also noticed that,not just here also in TDL and AFW,but it only happened once for me.
I think he's saying he wants to have the WBO use TapaTalk.

By the way Shido, clear out your PMs on TDL please. I can't PM you lol. XD

Oh right....I don't really use the PM system that much in TDL XD but i'll clear it.
When will be the next BeyLotto and what's the most points you can get and how do you get them?
(Nov. 25, 2014  12:32 AM)Spectral Wrote: When will be the next BeyLotto and what's the most points you can get and how do you get them?

You can gather points by attending tournaments and facing other players. I don't believe that there is a limit on the points system. The BeyLotto usually happens in the Spring (I think March? Don't quote me on that), but there is a monthly giveaway for passport owners. Blader Passports are required to attend a tourney, but they can be purchased for $5 at the tourney itself.
I think passports are $10. Tournament participation fee is $5.
I think you're right, I seem to have messed up. Sorry for the misinformation Spectral. Oh, and it seems that the BeyLotto is usually held in May, not March. Sorry about that ^-^
What I have to do to be a Community Member ?
You mean Committee? Well Kai-V said the committee isn't really looking for anyone, so there's not much you can do, but know a lot about the rules, the site, and be a really good member.
(Nov. 25, 2014  1:19 PM)Dual Wrote: You mean Committee? Well Kai-V said the committee isn't really looking for anyone, so there's not much you can do, but know a lot about the rules, the site, and be a really good member.

Don't forget about donating to the WBO Wink
Cup Wrote:What I have to do to be a Community Member ?

From what I understand, I believe Committee Members are generally of an older age group, probably for reasons of trust. They are also pretty big on organizing in their region or city, as well. Right now, most of us, including me, probably won't be eligible of becoming one right now, at least.

But yeah, like Dual said, we're really not presently looking for anyone right now to be on Committee.

Spectral Wrote:When will be the next BeyLotto and what's the most points you can get and how do you get them?

The BeyLotto, again, won't be till around BeyDays next May. However, in most likely a tad over a week, we'll have our yearly Scavenger Hunt, which generally runs for around a month, being able to receive things like Credits and Faces by fulfilling certain requests, for a certain amount of points.
How to join the committee - Step 1: Don't ask to join the committee.

In the past whenever someone was added to the committee it was always people who were good users, but they had never really (openly) expressed interest in becoming staff; Those who did (openly) express interest were never picked. This is how it has been since I joined, but of course I can't say anything about before 2010.
Has the limit always been 1 video per post?
Ah... I figured this was the best place to ask this.

Can you host two tournaments at once? Say, you wanted to host a standard and a limited tournament at the same event, would that be fine? Would you have to submit them as different events? Would participants have to pay twice? etc.

Also, is there an appropriate place to post a thread to spread knowledge of an event you want to host? I went to the Organised Play forum, and it seems the only things there were Approved Events, Submitted Events, and Archived Events.

Thanks for the help! And sorry if this isn't the right place Uncertain
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes

You'd have to post it in the event proposal and get it approved first. Then it's get moved to the official events forum. You'd need a BB-10 and atleast 8 confirmed players. And you'd have to know the rules, have a venue etc.
(Nov. 26, 2014  7:35 PM)BURGER KING Wrote: 1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes

You'd have to post it in the event proposal and get it approved first. Then it's get moved to the official events forum. You'd need a BB-10 and atleast 8 confirmed players. And you'd have to know the rules, have a venue etc.

Ah, that's a pain since i just moved here and I don't know many people, but I know there is quit the population of Bladers in Texas. So I have to find 7 others before being able to make a thread to gather interest about it? Because the venue and time and such would depend on the majority of people planning on going.
Try messaging Extremeblader3. If I remember correctly he was/is trying to host some Texas tourneys.
Any plans or maybe idea tossing about having team events? Think it would be cool, and it would be nice for teams to serve an actual purpose. Have small teams of 3-5 and you could easily get team events going.
Team tournaments are a thing, haha.
(Nov. 27, 2014  6:25 AM)Dual Wrote: Team tournaments are a thing, haha.

Wait, they are? I haven't seen or heard anything about this? And on the team forum thing it says that teams are just there for fun, and don't do anything outside of bring people together? *confusion*
Here's the announcement: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Introduc...on-9-27-14
Do the forums for the other countries/languages have different moderators/admins? I know Kai-V is a god and all, but I don't think they know all Italian, French, and Hindi.
(Nov. 28, 2014  2:58 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Actually, yes.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-International-Beyblade

I squinted my eyes and looks for a looong while. I need glasses xD

The "moderated by:" line was being crafty by disguising itself as a blur. xD
I'm pretty sure Kai-V is a little active on the French forums as well seeing as it's her second language.
(Nov. 28, 2014  3:35 AM)Wizard Wrote: I'm pretty sure Kai-V is a little active on the French forums as well seeing as it's her second language.

French is actually my first language, then came English, then came Spanish, then came some Japanese, and then Portuguese, and now Arabic. So, understanding Italian is not that difficult either.
BTW, the last visit of Okarinamuu and Real Madrid date of 2013, they are no longer "active" no ?