Questions about the WBO

Any ideas why the site has been down for the past 20 minutes or so?

I checked, Isitdownrightnow.com confirmed it wasn't just me... Tongue_out
(Jan. 09, 2014  3:22 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Any ideas why the site has been down for the past 20 minutes or so?

I checked, Isitdownrightnow.com confirmed it wasn't just me... Tongue_out

I have no idea, but it happened to me too.
Oh, I thought my Internet connection was just bad! Dang, I wonder how tht happened.
It seems to happens every once in a while, but yeah, it happens to everyone trying to access the site for some reason.
That happened again a couple of hours back, FWIW.
I guess we're too damn popular to not have site outages lol.
I had two questions I wanted to ask for a little while now. Sooooo, here goes nothing xd
No, it's advanced knowledge of beyblade. Those veterans are the advanced members, it just says that in the description for the advanced forum.
(Jan. 11, 2014  7:53 PM)Tri Wrote: No, it's advanced knowledge of beyblade. Those veterans are the advanced members, it just says that in the description for the advanced forum.
Thanks for the help Tri! Smile
So wait. You're saying if someone was to gather alot of data (like me in limited) they'd become advanced? Nice to see I might have a chane, haha.
I'm talking about ALL of beyblade, not necocarilly one format.
(Jan. 11, 2014  7:58 PM)" L Wrote: So wait. You're saying if someone was to gather a lot of data (like me in limited) they'd become advanced? Nice to see I might have a chance, haha.

It isn't just for testing. That is what the Alexandrite Face is for.

There isn't really a set in stone set of requirements. The Committee knows who deserves it, and when.
Um... I wasn't talking about Limited I was saying LIKE me in Limited. As saying I do some work in there.
On my Theme songs Thread, I have a poll, but I can't see who voted what for some reason, why is that.
(Jan. 11, 2014  10:05 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: On my Theme songs Thread, I have a poll, but I can't see who voted what for some reason, why is that.

Either only staff members can see the detailed results, or that is an option you did not check when creating the poll.
Is there a way to remove votes from a poll, or remove/edit a poll itself from the thread? I've never used a poll in my threads before but can't figure out how to modify it. plus somebody voted on our poll that has not shown any intention of coming to the tournament...
(Jan. 11, 2014  10:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  10:05 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: On my Theme songs Thread, I have a poll, but I can't see who voted what for some reason, why is that.

Either only staff members can see the detailed results, or that is an option you did not check when creating the poll.

Is there a way for me to check that then?
I can edit your poll so that everyone, not just you, can see the results, but nothing else.
Thank you, that would be very much appreciated. Take your time.
Oh and how do you change your goals?
Posts in the introductory forum don't count towards post count, right. So what happens if the thread is closed? Do the posts get counted then? ovo
(Jan. 12, 2014  12:50 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Thank you, that would be very much appreciated. Take your time.
Oh and how do you change your goals?

It is done.

Which goals ?

(Jan. 12, 2014  1:06 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: Posts in the introductory forum don't count towards post count, right. So what happens if the thread is closed? Do the posts get counted then? ovo

Perhaps, hah.
You could close the thread and leave it in the introduction but that could clutter it up. Perhaps an intro archive? XD.
I remember messing around on my profile, and seeing somewhere that there are goals one could type in, and I think it lead to a special Face IIRC. but now I can't remember where I found it.
(Jan. 12, 2014  1:46 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I remember messing around on my profile, and seeing somewhere that there are goals one could type in, and I think it lead to a special Face IIRC. but now I can't remember where I found it.

You mean the "Goal reached!" description some people's Faces have ?
Yes, I believe it was that one.