Questions about the WBO

(Oct. 22, 2020  1:07 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:06 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: What even is this

A thread on how to get blader passports.
And what is a blader passport?
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:09 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:07 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: A thread on how to get blader passports.
I do not know, I just saw someone with a tag passport and I wondered how to get it.
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:09 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:07 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: A thread on how to get blader passports.

Blader passports were things people could buy as passes for tournaments. Not to sure anymore, but you had a standard blader passport where you paid a fixed amount of money and you got to enter tournaments for free, and the eternal blader passport. Im pretty sure the eternal blader passport was like $100 dollars but it came with a bit, the title and a sweater with your WBO username. I think the got discontinued for a bit because of WBO stuff. "i think".
Why can’t I visit this page? https://worldbeyblade.org/awards.php
(Oct. 22, 2020  3:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Why can’t I visit this page? https://worldbeyblade.org/awards.php

We don’t have authorization.
So it's been 5 years since Burst's release and I noticed that only two profiles of their Beyblades are listed in Beywiki. Is there any particular reason why there's very few of them?There aren't any stubs on the ones with "no" info yet either.

Has this got something to do with Beywiki merging with Beyblade wikia?I vaguely remember something like this being mentioned 4 years ago.
So I heard that WBO tournament funds are on hold? Is that because the current events? Will it eventually come back to be having to pay to join tournaments?
I wonder do you need pics for take preorder in trade thread?
ofcause I understand why do they need pics on trade thread it's for avoid fraud trade and fake right?
But it's impossible to upload pic before release date.
and now it's really hard to get new bey if someone ask me can I get some ◯◯ bey after release date in Japan.
I think pic rule should work for old bey or used bey.
for take preorder or brand new bey it doesn't need.
Why once I edit a post in a subscribed thread does it automatically unsubscribe me?
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:33 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Why once I edit a post in a subscribed thread does it automatically unsubscribe me?

It always happens to me, almost everytime I reply it unsub me from a thread
What happens if the WBO runs out of organizers. It's really unlikely, but it is a possibility
how can I change my pfp?
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:29 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: how can I change my pfp?

From what I've heard, you need to contact a staff I maybe wrong.

go to settings, then change ur pfp the same way u did the first time
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:32 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

go to settings, then change ur pfp the same way u did the first time

ok.
just curious but what is the "Applebot"?

i always notice it when i view Who's Online and never understood what it was.
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: just curious but what is the "Applebot"?

i always notice it when i view Who's Online and never understood what it was.

It's a web crawler made by Apple. It basically just indexes pages to make them easier to access through Siri and Spotlight Suggestions.
Why doesn't the wbo make a beyblade school for beginners like myself.
I take credit for the idea for starting a beyblade school.
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: Why doesn't the wbo make a beyblade school for beginners like myself.

That idea is no where near brand-new. You don’t get credit for it. WBO is discussion forum, with tons of Beyblade information and discussion. There’s really no need for one.
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: Why doesn't the wbo make a beyblade school for beginners like myself.

Seems kind of like a waste.
What forum would I put a thread about beyblade dreams in?
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:10 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: What forum would I put a  thread about beyblade dreams in?
This thread would be nice for that https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-go...light=Goal
Do you need a blader passport to participate in a tournament?
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:21 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Do you need a blader passport to participate in a tournament?

The Blader Passport was a $15 USD pass that allowed you to go to as many tournaments as you wanted for a year without paying the entry fee (which was usually $5 per tournament unless there was an additional venue fee). Since tournament fees are currently disabled (aside from venue fees) Blader Passports are also unavailable until further notice. So, to answer your question, you don't need a Blader Passport to join a tournament.