Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 23, 2019  8:47 PM)FlameDan Wrote: oh purchase consultation sorry

its ok
Is it worth it to still buy into cho-z or should I go straight into GT? Also is there a place to just buy the drivers, or do ppl usually just buy the entire beyblade again once they wear out?
(Dec. 24, 2019  2:12 PM)J Bozz Wrote: Is it worth it to still buy into cho-z or should I go straight into GT? Also is there a place to just buy the drivers, or do ppl usually just buy the entire beyblade again once they wear out?

GT all the way. Try to find the GT Triple Booster Set, as you can get some really good parts from there. Just make sure it is Takara Tomy.
Get Metal Ape MS, Round Shell MS, Samurai Changer MS, and Jiraiya MS!

https://www.teachnets.com/
So I am new to beyblade and I want to buy a GT bey.Can you recomennd a good bey for 30 dollars?
hai, may I know the budget?
(Dec. 28, 2019  5:20 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: hai, may I know the budget?

He said $30. Read the whole thread next time.
(Dec. 28, 2019  4:21 PM)Hydr4a Wrote: So I am new to beyblade and I want to buy a GT bey.Can you recomennd a good bey for 30 dollars?
Try the GT Triple Booster set. It contains 3 GT beys with 2 of them being top tier.
(Dec. 28, 2019  5:31 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2019  4:21 PM)Hydr4a Wrote: So I am new to beyblade and I want to buy a GT bey.Can you recomennd a good bey for 30 dollars?
Try the GT Triple Booster set. It contains 3 GT beys with 2 of them being top tier.

That costs like $40-45

Also, this is Hydr4a's second or third time posting this thread.
Stock Judgement Joker and Zwei Longinus are pretty effective beginner beys imo.

This is getting merged into the Purchase Consultation thread, please don't make redundant threads, multiple times, asking the same question answered before in other threads, in the wrong subforum.
Hey, I have $300+ and I want to get some beys, I was thinking maybe MDb(Master Diabolos), the MFB remake set(maybe), and maybe getting a bey 3d printed. Anything you guys recommend?
What bey should I buy if I want to get another Qc' since I lost mine, along with Storm Pegasus (Stardust) 10, Black Glaive and Qc' (white) so which bey should I get if I want Qc'?
(Jan. 02, 2020  8:39 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Hey, I have $300+ and I want to get some beys, I was thinking maybe MDb(Master Diabolos), the MFB remake set(maybe), and maybe getting a bey 3d printed. Anything you guys recommend?

Btw, I have the GT customize set, the GT triple set, Union Achilles, and Imperial Dragon, from hasbro's disc's and frames, I got 11, 11, 5, 5, 4, 0, 0, 0, Wall, Star, Flow, 10, 10, 10
(Jan. 02, 2020  9:17 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: What bey should I buy if I want to get another Qc' since I lost mine, along with Storm Pegasus (Stardust) 10, Black Glaive and Qc' (white) so which bey should I get if I want Qc'?

I found a listing for Orb Egi 0Turn Quick’ for $22 here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...SwCOJdqgI6
(Jan. 02, 2020  8:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2020  9:17 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: What bey should I buy if I want to get another Qc' since I lost mine, along with Storm Pegasus (Stardust) 10, Black Glaive and Qc' (white) so which bey should I get if I want Qc'?

I found a listing for Orb Egi 0Turn Quick’ for $22 here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...SwCOJdqgI6

sorry but it doesnt ship to AU sooooo... what now? hmmm, maybe Ill find it on my own
I recently purchased a used BB-121 Ultimate DX Set without the double string launcher and now I’m wondering this one here is the same
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...Sw~rBdw6vL
The one from the DX Set seems to be dark grey and the one on Ebay looks to be slightly darker?! Or is it the same colour? I want the exact same one as in the Set.
(Jan. 13, 2020  10:11 AM)Gremder Wrote: I recently purchased a used BB-121 Ultimate DX Set without the double string launcher and now I’m wondering this one here is the same
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...Sw~rBdw6vL
The one from the DX Set seems to be dark grey and the one on Ebay looks to be slightly darker?! Or is it the same colour? I want the exact same one as in the Set.

It looks to be the same one. Pictures may look different in real life, though.

Edit: Also might be different lighting
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Burst-...3983144296
The price seems really good, but does anyone know if the seller is reputable? I know negative reviews can be scrubbed (like with Tomica Hong Kong from what I've heard) and want to make sure I don't buy something that isn't legit. I figured it would be a good gift for my siblings. Probably buying Big Bang Genesis off of 3.styles, since I've had no issues with them.
I found a really good deal of the Blue Ds' (not gonna say where or who or even mention the price), but not sure if I should still save my money on the GT Customize set. I need Ul' for the Raging Rooster Combo nor don’t have any of the parts at all. Should I save more money for the GT set or save little for the Ds'?
(Jan. 15, 2020  7:06 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I found a really good deal of the Blue Ds' (not gonna say where or who or even mention the price), but not sure if I should still save my money on the GT Customize set. I need Ul' for the Raging Rooster Combo nor don’t have any of the parts at all. Should I save more money for the GT set or save little for the Ds'?

Unless you specifically want the blue Ds', you could get it for around $35 with a guaranteed Shelter Regulus 8' Bump Ds' (if that is even cheaper than your deal for the blue Ds'). If you only need the Ul' from the GT Customize Set, you could always get that for about $27 from 3.styles on EBay. Depending on how close you are, probably go with Ds'. It seems to get more frequent use than Ul' in competitive tournaments (or at least that's what I've seen). I personally love the mix of stamina, attack, and LAD I get from Ds'.
(Jan. 15, 2020  7:16 PM)SilverRaven Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  7:06 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I found a really good deal of the Blue Ds' (not gonna say where or who or even mention the price), but not sure if I should still save my money on the GT Customize set. I need Ul' for the Raging Rooster Combo nor don’t have any of the parts at all. Should I save more money for the GT set or save little for the Ds'?

Unless you specifically want the blue Ds', you could get it for around $35 with a guaranteed Shelter Regulus 8' Bump Ds' (if that is even cheaper than your deal for the blue Ds'). If you only need the Ul' from the GT Customize Set, you could always get that for about $27 from 3.styles on EBay. Depending on how close you are, probably go with Ds'. It seems to get more frequent use than Ul' in competitive tournaments (or at least that's what I've seen). I personally love the mix of stamina, attack, and LAD I get from Ds'.

Tbh with you, I am not certain if getting Ul' by itself is expensive compared to the actual GT set, but I never had any of the parts from the set nor the Destroy’ itself. Also, I am not certain whether if any of the parts from the GT set any good as well.

Now I this lead me to another question, is the GT set worth it?
(Jan. 15, 2020  8:17 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  7:16 PM)SilverRaven Wrote: Unless you specifically want the blue Ds', you could get it for around $35 with a guaranteed Shelter Regulus 8' Bump Ds' (if that is even cheaper than your deal for the blue Ds'). If you only need the Ul' from the GT Customize Set, you could always get that for about $27 from 3.styles on EBay. Depending on how close you are, probably go with Ds'. It seems to get more frequent use than Ul' in competitive tournaments (or at least that's what I've seen). I personally love the mix of stamina, attack, and LAD I get from Ds'.

Tbh with you, I am not certain if getting Ul' by itself is expensive compared to the actual GT set, but I never had any of the parts from the set nor the Destroy’ itself. Also, I am not certain whether if any of the parts from the GT set any good as well.

Depending on the price you get it for, it may be. 
Breakdown of the parts:
Erase Fafnir Ten Sting Trick
- Sting is a great disk overall
- everything else ranges from fine (the chip) to meh (Erase layer), though Ten might a decent weight. I don't have it, so uncertain.
Cosmo Dargon Retsu Vanguard Revolve
- Cosmo seems to be bad from what I've seen and heard competitive wise. 
- Dragon chip is good
- Idk how good or Retsu is
- Vanguard is useable on Bearing combos and maybe some attack combos (I have a Cho-Z Valkyrie Vanguard Quick'/Evolution (depends if I'm trying or just playing with siblings) that I personally find works well).
- Revolve is outclassed, but a solid stamina driver that can keep itself in a decent amount. Good LAD.
Prime Apocalypse 0 Dagger Ul'
- Prime Apocalypse seems like a solid attacker and has the infinite lock system, but is outclassed by Lord and Judgement unfortunately. 
- 0 is always a good disc to have
- dagger is a decent frame for attack
- Ul' seems good. Stamina is ok. LAD is decent. If it doesn't get interrupted, it has great speed. 
Regalia Genesis Hybrid
- Regalia is fine(?) and has the infinite lock system. I'm not sure what combos go well with it though. 
- Hybrid is a good electric driver that works well with difficult to burst beys (since it isn't a dash driver). Great LAD due to its round shape, but can also be stopped by a few good hits knocking it off balance (from what I've seen).
Ultimately, it is your call. Think on what do you want to build and what parts facilitate that.
(Jan. 15, 2020  8:45 PM)SilverRaven Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  8:17 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Tbh with you, I am not certain if getting Ul' by itself is expensive compared to the actual GT set, but I never had any of the parts from the set nor the Destroy’ itself. Also, I am not certain whether if any of the parts from the GT set any good as well.

Depending on the price you get it for, it may be. 
Breakdown of the parts:
- everything else ranges from fine (the chip) to meh (Erase layer), though Ten might a decent weight. I don't have it, so uncertain.
- Dragon chip is good
- Vanguard is useable on Bearing combos and maybe some attack combos (I have a Cho-Z Valkyrie Vanguard Quick'/Evolution (depends if I'm trying or just playing with siblings) that I personally find works well).
- Revolve is outclassed, but a solid stamina driver that can keep itself in a decent amount. Good LAD.
- Prime Apocalypse seems like a solid attacker and has the infinite lock system, but is outclassed by Lord and Judgement unfortunately. 
- Ul' seems good. Stamina is ok. LAD is decent. If it doesn't get interrupted, it has great speed. 
Regalia Genesis Hybrid
- Regalia is fine(?) and has the infinite lock system. I'm not sure what combos go well with it though. 
- Hybrid is a good electric driver that works well with difficult to burst beys (since it isn't a dash driver). Great LAD due to its round shape, but can also be stopped by a few good hits knocking it off balance (from what I've seen).
Ultimately, it is your call. Think on what do you want to build and what parts facilitate that.

Well you see, I am building a combo that seems interesting. Perfect Phoenix Blitz Ul' which I call the RAGING ROOSTER. I am not certain if the GT set is worth it (since I do not have all of the parts except the fafnir chip) or just getting the driver separately. The Ds' I found was a coincidence.
(Jan. 15, 2020  11:22 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  8:45 PM)SilverRaven Wrote: Depending on the price you get it for, it may be. 
Breakdown of the parts:
- Dragon chip is good
Regalia Genesis Hybrid

Well you see, I am building a combo that seems interesting. Perfect Phoenix Blitz Ul' which I call the RAGING ROOSTER. I am not certain if the GT set is worth it (since I do not have all of the parts except the fafnir chip) or just getting the driver separately. The Ds' I found was a coincidence.

Get the GT customize set then. It’s probably worth it especially since you don’t have any of the parts except the Fafnir chip