(Nov. 27, 2019  12:39 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: TT:
Union, Slash, Lord, Dread
Achilles, Dragon, Spriggan, Bahamut
Retsu, Metsu, Gen
00, Blitz, 7, Convert
Wall
Xt+, Dm', Orbit Metal, Octa

Hasbro:
Spryzen Requiem S3, Shelter Regulus R3, Deep Caynox C3, Wonder Valtryek V4, Z Achilles A4(x2), Emporer Forneus F4, Omni Odax O2, Victory Valtryek V2, Archer Hercules H4, Revive Phoenix P4, Cyclops C5
0(x2), 11(x2), 5(x2), 4, 12, Triple, Boost, 13, 10
Flow, Meteor
Zeta(Broken), Variable(toooooooo worn down), Tower, Xtreme, Jaggy, Impact(don't know where it is), Yard-S, Eternal-S, Friction-S, Flugal-S, Bearing, Xtend-S(x2), Volcanic-S, Unite

Get RBV17 full collection. You’ll get some good parts from it that I think will help you make some competitive combos.

ok, my parents told me that it should depend on money tho but hey who knows
(Nov. 27, 2019  12:45 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2019  12:41 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Get RBV17 full collection. You’ll get some good parts from it that I think will help you make some competitive combos.

ok, my parents told me that it should depend on money tho but hey who knows

Sometimes the greatest things come with sacrifices...in this case it is spending a large amount of money.
(Nov. 27, 2019  1:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2019  12:45 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: ok, my parents told me that it should depend on money tho but hey who knows

Sometimes the greatest things come with sacrifices...in this case it is spending a large amount of money.

lol
Should I replace IDr(ppl on discord say I should)? If so with what?

It's on my list for Hanukkah
Pwees help...
I need guidance...
Ya see, I love the burst classic format and im planning on joining a tournament. (whenever a classic format tournament Comes near my area)
I have almost all the beys from the Dual layer series, (minus baldur)
But I don’t have any beys from single layer series...
Should I buy them, or am I good with just the Dual Layers?
I need some guidance.

IS it worth it to buy Trans Longinus or Storm Pegasis for 45 USD? (66.50 AUD) I really want one of these but dont know which. Can someone tell me which bey i should get?
(Nov. 28, 2019  8:07 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: I need some guidance.

IS it worth it to buy Trans Longinus or Storm Pegasis for 45 USD? (66.50 AUD) I really want one of these but dont know which. Can someone tell me which bey i should get?

Storm Pegasis
(Nov. 28, 2019  8:13 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  8:07 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: I need some guidance.

Storm Pegasis

why? maybe ill buy trans coz it looks better. thank you for the help though! i also might buy storm if i can
is it worth buying the Regalia Genisis for like, just under 50 bucks? Or should i save up for something else?
(Nov. 29, 2019  11:20 PM)Siccle_Bladez Wrote: is it worth buying the Regalia Genisis for like, just under 50 bucks? Or should i save up for something else?

Don’t buy just Regalia Genesis for under 50 bucks. Just get the GT customize set.
shoot i forgot to say set

Its in the GT Customize set alone with that other mugen lock black bey, right?
(Nov. 30, 2019  3:38 AM)Siccle_Bladez Wrote: shoot i forgot to say set

Its in the GT Customize set alone with that other mugen lock black bey, right?

Yes it is with Prime Apocalypse.
My two boys are big into Beyblades and wanting something for Xmas. I'm thinking of getting them TT beys. They have a few Hasbro, but no TT. If i were to get one each, what would you recommend? What's a good stadium to pick up? If we stick with Hasbro, what are two good ones to get? Honestly, I'm trying to help out the younger boy a bit more, as his older brother doesn't know how to bring it down a notch.
(Dec. 11, 2019  9:33 PM)DaddyP Wrote: My two boys are big into Beyblades and wanting something for Xmas. I'm thinking of getting them TT beys. They have a few Hasbro, but no TT. If i were to get one each, what would you recommend? What's a good stadium to pick up? If we stick with Hasbro, what are two good ones to get? Honestly, I'm trying to help out the younger boy a bit more, as his older brother doesn't know how to bring it down a notch.

I would say either the Gt Customize Set or the Gt Triple Booster Set
(Dec. 11, 2019  9:33 PM)DaddyP Wrote: My two boys are big into Beyblades and wanting something for Xmas. I'm thinking of getting them TT beys. They have a few Hasbro, but no TT. If i were to get one each, what would you recommend? What's a good stadium to pick up? If we stick with Hasbro, what are two good ones to get? Honestly, I'm trying to help out the younger boy a bit more, as his older brother doesn't know how to bring it down a notch.

If they want competitive ones you’ll need to get more than one for each of them. If you want to get a good stadium and both of them one beyblade you could buy the GT Battle set here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Burst-...OSwHSlcivA~ . It is a bit of money to buy but it comes with the best stadium you could get, two beyblades, and two launchers.
My Hanukkah list is the Gt Customize Set, Imperial Dragon, Cho-Z Customize Set, and CZA with a grip(separate not with it). My parents said that the ones I'm probably getting are the Gt Customize Set and IDr, is this a good choice?
(Dec. 11, 2019  10:59 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: My Hanukkah list is the Gt Customize Set, Imperial Dragon, Cho-Z Customize Set, and CZA with a grip(separate not with it). My parents said that the ones I'm probably getting are the Gt Customize Set and IDr, is this a good choice?
Its good

(Nov. 29, 2019  11:20 PM)Siccle_Bladez Wrote: is it worth buying the Regalia Genisis for like, just under 50 bucks? Or should i save up for something else?

You can get yenesis for 20.
What’s the cheapest way to get Destroy’? I can’t seem to find the shelter regulus from rb12 for a good price.
I am going to get a bey for christmas but dont know what i to  get should I get union achiles or slash valkyrie
(Dec. 23, 2019  2:58 PM)FlameDan Wrote: I am going to get a bey for christmas but dont know what i to  get should I get union achiles or slash valkyrie

Personally, I would get Union Achilles because it was Xtend+ and the Achilles chip, but getting Slash Valkyrie isn’t a bad idea since it has blitz and the Valkyrie chip which are also top tier parts
(Dec. 23, 2019  3:22 PM)rightspin99 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2019  2:58 PM)FlameDan Wrote: I am going to get a bey for christmas but dont know what i to  get should I get union achiles or slash valkyrie

Personally, I would get Union Achilles because it was Xtend+ and the Achilles chip, but getting Slash Valkyrie isn’t a bad idea since it has blitz and the Valkyrie chip which are also top tier parts

Yeah, but Slash is not good for attack and Union would even be better for attack.

Please use the purchase consultation thread for this question. Moving these posts for you.
(Dec. 23, 2019  4:08 PM)FlameDan Wrote: ok thanks where did you move it though

here where you just posted