Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 07, 2019  10:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am looking for the cheapest way to make a competitive  attack type and a competitive stamina type. I already have a competitive defense type. What would be the cheapest way to make a competitive attack and stamina type?

union achilles 19 dollars 
archer hercules wbba verison 25 dollars
judement joker 15 dollars
orb egis qc' 15 dollars
ac 00c xt+
judgment joker 0 qc'
(Oct. 08, 2019  1:16 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2019  10:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am looking for the cheapest way to make a competitive  attack type and a competitive stamina type. I already have a competitive defense type. What would be the cheapest way to make a competitive attack and stamina type?

union achilles 19 dollars 
archer hercules wbba verison 25 dollars
judement joker 15 dollars
orb egis qc' 15 dollars
ac 00c xt+
judgment joker 0 qc'

Thanks!
joyos My original advice pretty much only applies to Standard, but their advice for Limited is pretty spot-on if you prefer the idea of Limited format. To simplify their advice, I'll point out the ones I consider most important (for the parts in bold):
  • Storm Pegasis 105 RF
  • Flame Byxis 230 WD
  • Ray Unicorno D125 CS
  • Screw Capricorne 90 MF (difficult to find, unfortunately)
  • Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Additionally, Earth Cancer DF145 ES from Random Booster 4 is usually pretty cheap on eBay and is a good way of getting both Earth and Cancer.
Just purchased a Dead Phoenix and Emperor Forneus WBBA version last night for 18$. Smile
(Oct. 09, 2019  8:19 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Just purchased a Dead Phoenix and Emperor Forneus WBBA version last night for 18$. Smile

Recent Beyblade purchases go here.
Is this a good seller for.Amazon?

TAKARA TOMY Beyblade Burst GT B-145 DX Starter Benome Diabolos.Vn.Bl https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RMXX6Z7/ref...ODbCR3MVR3
I am still confused

Union Achilles and LR Launcher
OR
Z Achilles and L Launcher
(Oct. 13, 2019  5:14 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I am still confused

OR

(Oct. 13, 2019  5:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  5:14 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I am still confused

OR

I actually need an Xtend+ for a stamina combo, do you think it would be competitive?

The Union Achilles one
(Oct. 13, 2019  5:32 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  5:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Union Achilles and LR Launcher

I actually need an Xtend+ for a stamina combo, do you think it would be competitive?

The Union Achilles one

The Xtend+ from Union Achilles is. Union is a not as good version of judgement and Achilles is a better Ashura. Convert would be a welcome addition and Retsu is competitive
Cheapest way to buy a good competitive stamina stock combo

And easiest way to get 00C or Outer