Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 21, 2019  11:05 AM)CursedMuffin Wrote: I wasn't sure where to ask this. I'm trying to start with Beyblade Burst, and I am completely lost on what to purchase or who to purchase from (I've heard there are differences between Takara and Hasbro). I haven't really gotten into beys (used some plastic gen and MFB when I was a kid), so to say that I know nothing is an understatement.
Buy TT. Hasbro is trash minus balkesh b3 there one star ,on eBay just find in desc Takara Tomy on Amazon search Takara Tomy ,competitive wise ask in build me a combo
Hey all, I'm looking to get back into Beyblade, but haven't played since MFB. I want to buy some TT Burst and I'm not sure what to get. Is the GT Triple Booster a good place to start or are there some individual beys that would offer a better selection of parts?

Also, are there any reasonably inexpensive launchers (TT or Hasbro) that are decent?
(Sep. 24, 2019  12:55 AM)Undying Wrote: Hey all, I'm looking to get back into Beyblade, but haven't played since MFB. I want to buy some TT Burst and I'm not sure what to get. Is the GT Triple Booster a good place to start or are there some individual beys that would offer a better selection of parts?

Also, are there any reasonably inexpensive launchers (TT or Hasbro) that are decent?

The GT Triple Booster Set is a great place to get started. Also if you go to everwish you can find launchers there for a decent price.
What ar the beat hasbro beyblades i could buy?
what is the best way to get xtreme quick jolt and there dash variant for a little less then $15
(Sep. 27, 2019  12:22 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: what is the best way to get xtreme quick jolt and there dash variant for a little less then $15

you can't unless you find fakes of them for under 15 bucks
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:28 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  12:22 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: what is the best way to get xtreme quick jolt and there dash variant for a little less then $15

you can't unless you find fakes of them for under 15 bucks

rip
I bought the GT Triple Booster Set, but if I'm correct it doesn't come with a launcher. Do you guys have any recommendations on which launchers to get? There are a lot of fake ones, but I don't know if they are worth compared to the TT ones.
(Sep. 28, 2019  2:31 PM)CursedMuffin Wrote: I bought the GT Triple Booster Set, but if I'm correct it doesn't come with a launcher. Do you guys have any recommendations on which launchers to get? There are a lot of fake ones, but I don't know if they are worth compared to the TT ones.
Some good launchers are the LR Dragon Winder that comes with Ace Dragon and Venom Diabolos and the LR String Launcher.
Where to buy Xtend+ for cheap which delivers to USA or Hong Kong?

The old Xtend+

The B123 one
(Sep. 28, 2019  3:02 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Where to buy Xtend+ for cheap which delivers to USA or Hong Kong?

The old Xtend+

The B123 one
How cheap? 3.style on eBay has an Xtend+ chip for $15. The link to 3.style is https://www.ebay.com/usr/3.style?_trksid=p2047675.l2559.
(Sep. 28, 2019  3:02 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Where to buy Xtend+ for cheap which delivers to USA or Hong Kong?

The old Xtend+

The B123 one

I can confirm 3.style is a legit seller. All TT products.
Okay. So I've been seeing a lot of dual layers at 5 below and Ross. Are they any good for classic? I've seen: Doomsizer(?), Unicrest, Phantom and a few others.
So I’ve been wanting to get into Classic, and I was wondering, what beys are good to get for someone just starting? I want enough to make a good deck.
(Sep. 30, 2019  2:27 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: So I’ve been wanting to get into Classic, and I was wondering, what beys are good to get for someone just starting? I want enough to make a good deck.

valkyire oval bullet deathscyther gravity revolve or et that's all ik
Would it be worth it competitively to get revive Phoenix and dead Phoenix to make perfect Phoenix?
(Oct. 01, 2019  5:49 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Would it be worth it competitively to get revive Phoenix and dead Phoenix to make perfect Phoenix?

Absolutely. pP is still very good in the meta.
(Oct. 01, 2019  5:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2019  5:49 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Would it be worth it competitively to get revive Phoenix and dead Phoenix to make perfect Phoenix?

Absolutely. pP is still very good in the meta.

Thanks for the information! I had figured it was outclassed by now.
(Nov. 16, 2007  2:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ones worth owning:

Wolborg
Galeon
Dragoon S
Master Dragoon/Kids Dragoon
Voltaic Ape
Burning Kerberus
Jumping Base (for AR)

Honestly, you'd be better off learning to use YJ.

What about Turbo Achilles
Does anyone know how much the red/orange recolor of Dragoon MF in good condition is worth?
(Oct. 01, 2019  11:19 PM)TBNRblader Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2007  2:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ones worth owning:

Wolborg
Galeon
Dragoon S
Master Dragoon/Kids Dragoon
Voltaic Ape
Burning Kerberus
Jumping Base (for AR)

Honestly, you'd be better off learning to use YJ.

What about Turbo Achilles

That post was made in 2007 referring to plastic beyblades.

What hasbros are good for classic?
What should I buy

Union Achilles
OR
Z Achilles with the B123 Upgrade

I have a budget of 50$
(Note : I might be buying them from Hong Kong, so they might be cheaper)
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:24 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: What should I buy

Union Achilles
OR
Z Achilles with the B123 Upgrade

I have a budget of 50$
(Note : I might be buying them from Hong Kong, so they might be cheaper)
union achilles if you got a good launcher and grip if you don't z achilles
I am looking for the cheapest way to make a competitive attack type and a competitive stamina type. I already have a competitive defense type. What would be the cheapest way to make a competitive attack and stamina type?
(Sep. 21, 2019  4:11 AM)Evilfaic Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  2:49 PM)joyos Wrote: If anyone can give me tips on where to start (out of nothing) for MFB it would be really appreciated.

It would be better if the items were not too terribly rare.

(snip)

Thank you Evilfaic!

I also received some advice on a discord (from some friendly people named Cake and AuroraFlare, dunno their WBO names).  Here are the notes that were given to me.  If anyone can explain things better for clarity or have differing opinions let me know!  Hope this helps anyone else that wants to get some MFB stuff like me!

Quote:If you want Limited competitive, I'd suggest:
- Storm Pegasus or Galaxy Pegasus, to get RF or R²F. RF wears out more slowly so I'd prefer Storm Pegasus.
- Any Beyblade with RSF or RB. These tips can be a bit awkward to get but they're very useful for either Defense or Attack, and they're fairly interchangeable so you only need one or the other.
- Earth Aquila/Eagle. Earth has good Stamina and Defense, which makes it pretty spammable and safe in tournament, and Earth Eagle also has WD, which is a top-tier Stamina tip.
- Flame Byxis. Flame + 230 is a combination that is extremely tall and difficult to hit; Flame 230 combos are a consistent threat in the Limited meta.
- Ray Unicorno/Striker. It comes with CS, a good Defense tip that combines good defensive power with significantly better than usual Stamina for a Defense tip. It's very good combined with Flame and 230.
- Bakushin Sunsanow or Jade Jupiter. Bakushin and Jade are the best Defense wheels in Limited, used with short Tracks to tank hits with their smooth upper surfaces. Jade also comes with RB, though it's hard to find, and Bakushin comes with the 90 track, the second shortest Track available.

Your choice of any of the following for Attack:
- Vulcan Horuseus
- Screw/Spiral Capricorn
- Lightning L-Drago
- Gravity Perseus
- Pegasus (pre- Hybrid Wheel System)

You'll also want duplicates of any rubber tips you have, since they wear out and change performance as they wear. Best to have spares. Also can't go wrong with multiple bull and aquarios clear rings

Good Energy Rings for Defense and Stamina, in no particular order: Cygnus, Aquario, Cancer/Gasher, Hades/Darkhelm, Kerbecs, Unicorno II, Pegasus II, Sagittario II, Bull.

Good Energy Rings for Attack, in no particular order: Uranus, Pisces, Horogium/Tempo, Escolpio/Scorpio, Gemini.

There's also special cases where a certain wheel/energy ring combo fits particularly well, like Bakushin Leone, Flash Orion, Vulcan Byxis, etc.

In general, for Attack you want an Energy Ring that doesn't get in the way of the Beyblade's attack points, for Defense you want something heavy that isn't recoily when hit, and for Stamina you want something heavy with outwards weight distribution.