Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 07, 2019  10:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am looking for the cheapest way to make a competitive  attack type and a competitive stamina type. I already have a competitive defense type. What would be the cheapest way to make a competitive attack and stamina type?

union achilles 19 dollars 
archer hercules wbba verison 25 dollars
judement joker 15 dollars
orb egis qc' 15 dollars
ac 00c xt+
judgment joker 0 qc'
(Oct. 08, 2019  1:16 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2019  10:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am looking for the cheapest way to make a competitive  attack type and a competitive stamina type. I already have a competitive defense type. What would be the cheapest way to make a competitive attack and stamina type?

union achilles 19 dollars 
archer hercules wbba verison 25 dollars
judement joker 15 dollars
orb egis qc' 15 dollars
ac 00c xt+
judgment joker 0 qc'

Thanks!
joyos My original advice pretty much only applies to Standard, but their advice for Limited is pretty spot-on if you prefer the idea of Limited format. To simplify their advice, I'll point out the ones I consider most important (for the parts in bold):
  • Storm Pegasis 105 RF
  • Flame Byxis 230 WD
  • Ray Unicorno D125 CS
  • Screw Capricorne 90 MF (difficult to find, unfortunately)
  • Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Additionally, Earth Cancer DF145 ES from Random Booster 4 is usually pretty cheap on eBay and is a good way of getting both Earth and Cancer.
Just purchased a Dead Phoenix and Emperor Forneus WBBA version last night for 18$. Smile
(Oct. 09, 2019  8:19 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Just purchased a Dead Phoenix and Emperor Forneus WBBA version last night for 18$. Smile

Recent Beyblade purchases go here.
Is this a good seller for.Amazon?

TAKARA TOMY Beyblade Burst GT B-145 DX Starter Benome Diabolos.Vn.Bl https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RMXX6Z7/ref...ODbCR3MVR3
I am still confused

Union Achilles and LR Launcher
OR
Z Achilles and L Launcher
(Oct. 13, 2019  5:14 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I am still confused

OR

(Oct. 13, 2019  5:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  5:14 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I am still confused

OR

I actually need an Xtend+ for a stamina combo, do you think it would be competitive?

The Union Achilles one
(Oct. 13, 2019  5:32 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  5:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Union Achilles and LR Launcher

I actually need an Xtend+ for a stamina combo, do you think it would be competitive?

The Union Achilles one

The Xtend+ from Union Achilles is. Union is a not as good version of judgement and Achilles is a better Ashura. Convert would be a welcome addition and Retsu is competitive
Cheapest way to buy a good competitive stamina stock combo

And easiest way to get 00C or Outer
Where Can I Buy Original Beyblades. I seached but i cant find. I want Buy Original Beyblade in Metal Series
What beyblade burst products should I buy 

Rules
No spamming 
Don’t reply to this if it isn’t a beyblade burst product
(Oct. 20, 2019  12:00 AM)SUPERDUCKY Wrote: What beyblade burst products should I buy 

Rules
No spamming 

GT Triple booster set.
(Oct. 20, 2019  12:00 AM)SUPERDUCKY Wrote: What beyblade burst products should I buy 

Rules
No spamming 

I prefer you get the GT Triple Booster along with the Cho Z Triple Booster for Bearing. 
Lord Spriggan Blitz Bearing is good. You can even go for Balkesh B3 and Bearing for Hasbros. B3 0B Bearing is top tier.
Would Jail Jormugand be worth purchasing for the layer now that we have ‘ drivers to compensate for the teeth?
(Oct. 20, 2019  9:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Would Jail Jormugand be worth purchasing for the layer now that we have ‘ drivers to compensate for the teeth?

For classic I don't know. But for standard it's not worth it cuz it's to light for competitive use now.
(Oct. 20, 2019  9:44 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2019  9:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Would Jail Jormugand be worth purchasing for the layer now that we have ‘ drivers to compensate for the teeth?

For classic I don't know. But for standard it's not worth it cuz it's to light for competitive use now.

I meant classic format
Hey everyone. New to this, so was wondering if anyone could tell me what parts I should buy to do well in burst standard and classic

Also, what is the best launcher on the market?
(Oct. 23, 2019  5:07 PM)Jacob-rapid Wrote: Hey everyone. New to this, so was wondering if anyone could tell me what parts I should buy to do well in burst standard and classic

Also, what is the best launcher on the market?

So the best launcher on the market in terms of power is the cho-z achillies string launcher spins both directions and has the longest string though the normal LR string launcher works great aswell, as for standard burst an extremely good set to get is the gt triple booster as it has multiple good to high tier parts and layers excluding slash and random boosters are a good way to get multiple parts and layers until you have a fairly good stock then possibly go on to buy specific parts from sellers
Hey, how much is a Black Spriggan Requiem worth? I'm talking about the one with the white spin direction piece btw, not the random booster one.
Should I get the GT Customize Set, or save my money and wait for the next release?
(Oct. 24, 2019  6:44 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Should I get the GT Customize Set, or save my money and wait for the next release?
Competitive depends on if hybrid isn’t banned for spinning for 50 mins straight if hybrid isn’t its meh if not no
Coolness and gimmicks yes
Ace Dragon, Judgement Joker, Venom Diabolos, Heaven Pegasus, Slash Valkyrie, Wizard Fafnir

For a complete newby, my friend needs it. Which one out of these should he get?

It's his first GT Beyblade.
(Oct. 24, 2019  7:11 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ace Dragon, Judgement Joker, Venom Diabolos, Heaven Pegasus, Slash Valkyrie, Wizard Fafnir

For a complete newby, my friend needs it. Which one out of these should he get?

It's his first GT Beyblade.

I would recommend getting judgement at least for the layer possibly get  a confirmed judgement layer from random booster 17 or random layer collection  3 depends on what parts he has but if he has none I'd get union Achilles at least to get the extend+ along with a judgement layer