Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 15, 2020  8:45 PM)SilverRaven Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  8:17 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Tbh with you, I am not certain if getting Ul' by itself is expensive compared to the actual GT set, but I never had any of the parts from the set nor the Destroy’ itself. Also, I am not certain whether if any of the parts from the GT set any good as well.

Now I this lead me to another question, is the GT set worth it?

Depending on the price you get it for, it may be. 
Breakdown of the parts:
Erase Fafnir Ten Sting Trick
- Sting is a great disk overall
- everything else ranges from fine (the chip) to meh (Erase layer), though Ten might a decent weight. I don't have it, so uncertain.
Cosmo Dargon Retsu Vanguard Revolve
- Cosmo seems to be bad from what I've seen and heard competitive wise. 
- Dragon chip is good
- Idk how good or Retsu is
- Vanguard is useable on Bearing combos and maybe some attack combos (I have a Cho-Z Valkyrie Vanguard Quick'/Evolution (depends if I'm trying or just playing with siblings) that I personally find works well).
- Revolve is outclassed, but a solid stamina driver that can keep itself in a decent amount. Good LAD.
Prime Apocalypse 0 Dagger Ul'
- Prime Apocalypse seems like a solid attacker and has the infinite lock system, but is outclassed by Lord and Judgement unfortunately. 
- 0 is always a good disc to have
- dagger is a decent frame for attack
- Ul' seems good. Stamina is ok. LAD is decent. If it doesn't get interrupted, it has great speed. 
Regalia Genesis Hybrid
- Regalia is fine(?) and has the infinite lock system. I'm not sure what combos go well with it though. 
- Hybrid is a good electric driver that works well with difficult to burst beys (since it isn't a dash driver). Great LAD due to its round shape, but can also be stopped by a few good hits knocking it off balance (from what I've seen).
Ultimately, it is your call. Think on what do you want to build and what parts facilitate that.
Cosmo Dargon
(Jan. 15, 2020  11:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  11:22 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Well you see, I am building a combo that seems interesting. Perfect Phoenix Blitz Ul' which I call the RAGING ROOSTER. I am not certain if the GT set is worth it (since I do not have all of the parts except the fafnir chip) or just getting the driver separately. The Ds' I found was a coincidence.

Get the GT customize set then. It’s probably worth it especially since you don’t have any of the parts except the Fafnir chip

Very well, I will see if I could save up a bit more for the set.
I'd want to purchase stock beyblade for my son (1 att 1 endurance). What's the best stock beyblade available? Prefer Takara Tomy.
Ok so let's say I am broke and can't afford Takara Tomy, but have 50 bucks to spend at Target, and currently have 1 Slingshock launcher, 1 turbo achilles layer, 1 kerbaus k1 layer, 1 heavy and 1 verticle disc, and 2 drivers i dont know the name of(one is a slingshock semiflat trype thing and the otbher is a small flat with things that flip out kinda like sagittario). What should I get?
Umm... if u got $50... then u most certainly can afford some TakaraTomy beys, just not a whole bunch of them...
I'd not recommend anything but try getting TT. If your lucky, you would find Balkesh B3, and Asteroid Zeutron. Then you could make aZ.00B.At
i just dont want to deal with ordering them/

Also keep in mind they will only have some slingshock left and then hypershpere. Also im not really looking to get into tournaments, there is never in a 2 hour radius of me. Just me and my friends
Well if yer trying to get something that’s actually worth yer muneys... then embrace the shipping suck, and give TakaraTomy your muneyz
I think I'm going to get the precision strike launcher.
[EDIT: Fixed by DC]
Wellp.... ya can’t say that I didn’t try...
Im just mad I got rid of my 2 MF beys, they were not the greatest ( poison vIrgo and vulcan horuseus) they were fun, and I would still wreck all my friends
(Jan. 26, 2020  11:52 PM)UR MUM Wrote: i just dont want to deal with ordering them/

Also keep in mind they will only have some slingshock left and then hypershpere. Also im not really looking to get into tournaments, there is never in a 2 hour radius of me. Just me and my friends

Nobody cares. In the end you’ll be glad you got Tamara Tomy beys.
(Jan. 27, 2020  12:06 AM)UR MUM Wrote: bit rude but ok.

I apologize but it is a bit lazy to just not go for TT beys, even if it takes a bit of effort to buy them. I would recommend getting the GT Triple Booster Set because it has some good parts in there.
(Jan. 26, 2020  11:47 PM)UR MUM Wrote: Ok so let's say I am broke and can't afford Takara Tomy, but have 50 bucks to spend at Target, and currently have 1 Slingshock launcher, 1 turbo achilles layer, 1 kerbaus k1 layer, 1 heavy and 1 verticle disc, and 2 drivers i dont know the name of(one is a slingshock semiflat trype thing and the otbher is a small flat with things that flip out kinda like sagittario). What should I get?

Making a new thread for this in the Q&A forum was Incorrect, especially with a vague thread title. You want to be using the Purchase Consutlation thread for these questions. I'll move this post for you.

Don't open up a new thread until you've determined there isn't already an active that could answer your question.
No problem BuilderROB, It is just the 50$ is in the form of a target gift card.
(Jan. 27, 2020  4:15 AM)UR MUM Wrote: No problem BuilderROB, It is just the 50$ is in the form of a target gift card.

Well you're not interested in tournaments, so, just buy whichever beys look fun at Target, and enjoy.
Just getting into Beys and down the rabbit hole fast. Got about 8 Beys for my kids almost all Hasbro turbo switchstrike because somewhere I read that US tournaments use Hasbro only. Then I found WBO and found TT is legal (except specific parts here and there)

Assuming no budget and starting from no collection, clean slate, in the hopes of joining WBO tournaments in the future, what would you guys go after for:

Beys: burst
Launchers
Arena

Links and descriptions of why would be appreciated if able. I do like "working gimmicks" like the phoenix armor and Fafnir rubber. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Reading around looks like the B-149 GT triple booster set and B-153 GT customized remodeling set to start....would it be worth to also get the B-121 Cho Z triple booster set, B-129 Cho Z Achilles with launcher, or B-150 Union Achilles for xtend+?
Does anyone know a Korean middleman or service that could buy stuff from Gmarket for me and ship it to Germany?
So I realize that sometimes it’s hard to make decisions in which bey to buy. So, here’s a thread for if you have trouble and don’t answer questions that already have 3 answers because counting them can be annoying. Also, state your reason.

( sorry if there’s already a thread for this or If it it’s in the wrong forum.)

So, here’s my problem. Should I get TT green dead hades or Hasbro air knight K5.
(Feb. 01, 2020  12:12 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: So I realize that sometimes it’s hard to make decisions in which bey to buy. So, here’s a thread for if you have trouble and don’t answer questions that already have 3 answers because counting them can be annoying. Also, state your reason.

( sorry if there’s already a thread for this or If it it’s in the wrong forum.)

So, here’s my problem. Should I get TT green dead hades or Hasbro air knight K5.

Moved post to correct thread and forum.

Honestly, probably the Dead Hades. It's a decent attack layer on stamina/attack tips. TT Air Knight has some metal, so losing that is just going to leave Air Knight worse off than Garuda G3.
TT green dead hades
Does anyone have a Gold Diablo Nemesis, Skeleton Phantom Orion and/or Blue Inferno Hell Kerbecs for sale?
I have pP00GXt+ and want to upgrade to Cross plus I need another great combo can be any stamina or attack. Can anyone suggest any two beys (individual starters or boosters not random) which have
1) Cross
2) and makes up a good combo.

I have Atomic, so probably that helps.
(Feb. 01, 2020  11:05 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I have pP00GXt+ and want to upgrade to Cross plus I need another great combo can be any stamina or attack. Can anyone suggest any two beys (individual starters or boosters not random) which have
1) Cross
2) and makes up a good combo.

I have Atomic, so probably that helps.

I would get the wizard bahamut from RB 17 the site I use to buy beys sells confirmed rb beys here’s the link:https://theportal0.com/search?q=Wizard
Also jolt is a decent attack driver