Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

On amazon, most of the gt beys are fakes even though the seller says Takara Tomy. Do you know of any reliable sources for the new gt beys?
Is wizard Fafnir a good addition? I'm wondering if I should buy ace dragon or wizard Fafnir.
looking to get into this game as a hobby, but i only have a few early burst beys that i cannot identify, 2 metal fight ones, and a cracked old hasbro stadium. i am hoping to find out what i should look at, as i would like to have at least a small collection of burst series beys (i just realized that this is not the right place for this, sorry)
My current good parts are:
aH, hS, czS, bX, Ace Dragon, 0, 7, 5, Sting, Bump, Wall, Cross, Et, Ds’, Ch, Ab, and Yr. I find myself often losing to my younger brother’s oE.7.M.At. Its strong destabilization and high LAD beats both my right and left spin combos. I had a couple things in mind, but can anyone recommend some good parts to combat this or just current good parts to have? Thanks in advance.
Seems no one really looks at this thread, but in the off chance someone does...:

What's a reasonable price to expect for pre-Dual Layer Beyblade Burst starters/boosters (stuff like the original Valkyrie/Valtryek or Spriggan/Spryzen)? They seem to be surprisingly limited online for some reason, but I was expecting them to be relatively cheap since this series is still currently out. I've been looking at both Takara & Hasbro, but it seems to not change the price much, too.

If they do go closer to the prices I'm seeing ($20-30), I'll probably just pass on the Bursts that aren't Plastics remakes. But I'm curious, so figured I'd try and ask.
Does anybody know if stores sell takara to my BEYBLADE burst toys in America without haveing to order it thanks
Just bought Cho-Z customize set, Cho-Z Achilles, Geist Fafnir, Lost longinus(Layer only) Slash Valkyrie, Judgement Joker, and Zwei Longinus.
(Jul. 01, 2019  4:37 AM)Pich Wrote: Seems no one really looks at this thread, but in the off chance someone does...:

What's a reasonable price to expect for pre-Dual Layer Beyblade Burst starters/boosters (stuff like the original Valkyrie/Valtryek or Spriggan/Spryzen)? They seem to be surprisingly limited online for some reason, but I was expecting them to be relatively cheap since this series is still currently out.  I've been looking at both Takara & Hasbro, but it seems to not change the price much, too.

If they do go closer to the prices I'm seeing ($20-30), I'll probably just pass on the Bursts that aren't Plastics remakes. But I'm curious, so figured I'd try and ask.

20-30 AUD if you look in the right places. I’m considering collecting them in the future too if I get money, but they’ll be useless in battle.
(Jul. 05, 2019  10:35 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  4:37 AM)Pich Wrote: Seems no one really looks at this thread, but in the off chance someone does...:

What's a reasonable price to expect for pre-Dual Layer Beyblade Burst starters/boosters (stuff like the original Valkyrie/Valtryek or Spriggan/Spryzen)? They seem to be surprisingly limited online for some reason, but I was expecting them to be relatively cheap since this series is still currently out.  I've been looking at both Takara & Hasbro, but it seems to not change the price much, too.

20-30 AUD if you look in the right places. I’m considering collecting them in the future too if I get money, but they’ll be useless in battle.
Classic?
(Jul. 05, 2019  10:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  10:35 PM)leosama Wrote: 20-30 AUD if you look in the right places. I’m considering collecting them in the future too if I get money, but they’ll be useless in battle.
Classic?
I forgot that was a thing, my bad lmao

I’ve heard single layer ragnaruk, victory Valkyrie, and dark deathscyther are good
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:51 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  10:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Classic?
I forgot that was a thing, my bad lmao

I’ve heard single layer ragnaruk, victory Valkyrie, and dark deathscyther are good

Eh, Hasbro R1 is the good/better one. The others are good besides some breakage issues.
I was wondering where the best place to get Geist fafnir and the set that has the proof frame and stuff is. I’ve seen one on eBay but not sure.
Here’s link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...%7Ciid%3A1
Yes it’s that long.
(Jul. 05, 2019  10:35 PM)leosama Wrote: 20-30 AUD if you look in the right places. I’m considering collecting them in the future too if I get money, but they’ll be useless in battle.

Thanks! That doesn't sound too bad then, assuming i can trust that conversion rate to USD, lol. But yeah, it's entirely for collection purposes. I don't really use them at this point, only collect.
(Jul. 07, 2019  1:08 AM)Master Fang Wrote: I was wondering where the best place to get Geist fafnir and the set that has the proof frame and stuff is. I’ve seen one on eBay but not sure.
Here’s link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...%7Ciid%3A1  
Yes it’s that long.

ur looking in the right place, that’s the right seller
yo is cho z achillies white knight version goood to buy?
Which GT bey should I buy? I don’t have any.
(Jul. 08, 2019  2:28 PM)Beynote Wrote: Which GT bey should I buy? I don’t have any.

I think you should get the Dragons since you can get  three different bases, which is a good start to playing competitive GT.
Planning to start getting pretty much every GT release so far, except RBV15 and (soon to be released) RBV16, on a ~$100 budget every month
is there any particular order I should go for?
Hi. Where can I find a Beyblade burst Takara Tomy lot?
New here and wondering if it is worth buying these two Beyblades linked below.
Bump seems to be useful for LAD and weight. Destroy' seems like a good mix of Stamina, LAD, and Attack potential. Expand caught my eye for similar reasons to Bump. The Xtreme' driver should be ideal for the Judgement Joker I recently ordered. I like getting competitive parts, but mostly play with just my siblings casually.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...3593317214
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...SwMsVcubbt
I can list off the other Beys I have in case the parts just don't mix well with any of them.
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some recommendations on where to purchase any of the following (eBay, YJA, etc):

• Painted Discs - Such as the Purple '0' or other painted core discs.  Are other colors acceptable as long as they are painted?
  • Level Chips - Are there ones better than others?  Color does not matter particularly.
  • Gen Weight
Also as an additional question:  Are god chips relevant?  I haven't read any recent things about them on WBO so I was just wondering.
Is this guy trustworthy? I want to buy a couple of beyblade from the random booster
https://www.ebay.com/usr/aicmini?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
(Jul. 13, 2019  2:42 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Is this guy trustworthy? I want to buy a couple of beyblade from the random booster

He is trustworthy

(Jul. 13, 2019  2:42 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Is this guy trustworthy? I want to buy a couple of beyblade from the random booster

He is trustworthy
I'm on the fence between revive Phoenix and dead whitch should I get