Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I live in the US and I'm going to Walmart later this week to buy some of my first Burst Beys. What should I be on the look out if I want to build a basic Attack Bey?
(Feb. 23, 2017  5:17 PM)MintChocolat Wrote: I live in the US and I'm going to Walmart later this week to buy some of my first Burst Beys. What should I be on the look out if I want to build a basic Attack Bey?

You are in luck, because apparently Hasbro's Valtryek and Valtryek V2 are actually good. I doubt you can get anything else that is worth it for Attack.
(Feb. 23, 2017  5:17 PM)MintChocolat Wrote: I live in the US and I'm going to Walmart later this week to buy some of my first Burst Beys. What should I be on the look out if I want to build a basic Attack Bey?

i would pick up Valtryek booster, Xcalius Roktavor R2 dual pack, Valtryek V2 starter (of least importance unless you cant find Xcal/R2 pack), Roktavor Neptrius dual pack
build combos Valtryek/Roktavor/V2/Xcalius? Gravity/Heavy/Force/Spread Xtreme/Variable/Zephyr

Don't forget about S2 as well
(Feb. 23, 2017  10:02 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Don't forget about S2 as well

Really? I remember someone saying that it was not much better than TAKARA-TOMY's Storm Spriggan...
(Feb. 23, 2017  10:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Really? I remember someone saying that it was not much better than TAKARA-TOMY's Storm Spriggan...

I think it's really good for attack since its really tight
(Feb. 23, 2017  10:02 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Don't forget about S2 as well

S2? Sorry, I'm not very well versed with the terminology of products and such
(Feb. 23, 2017  10:25 PM)MintChocolat Wrote: S2? Sorry, I'm not very well versed with the terminology of products and such

Spryzen S2 not as good as the others tho
(Feb. 23, 2017  5:31 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: build combos Valtryek/Roktavor/V2/Xcalius? Gravity/Heavy/Force/Spread Xtreme/Variable/Zephyr

Could you please explain the notation for combos?
(Feb. 23, 2017  10:21 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I think it's really good for attack since its really tight

Have you ever tried your Hasbro Spryzen S2 on a Takara-Tomy Driver?
(Feb. 23, 2017  10:58 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Have you ever tried your Hasbro Spryzen S2 on a Takara-Tomy Driver?

Yeah but I've tried it with Heavy and Variable(Hasbro version) and it's really good
(Feb. 23, 2017  10:46 PM)MintChocolat Wrote: Could you please explain the notation for combos?

there are parts of a beyblade in the burst generation: layer disk and driver. in my list Valtryek/Roktavor/V2/Xcalius? is the layer, Gravity/Heavy/Force/Spread, is the disk, and Xtreme/Variable/Zephyr is the driver. the beyblade you would get in the packs i suggested would be Valtryek Spread Survive, Xcaliu Force Xtreme, Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve, Valtryek V2 Boost Variable, Roktavor Heavy Survive, and Nepstrius Armed Zephyr.
(Feb. 23, 2017  11:58 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: there are parts of a beyblade in the burst generation: layer disk and driver. in my list Valtryek/Roktavor/V2/Xcalius? is the layer, Gravity/Heavy/Force/Spread, is the disk, and Xtreme/Variable/Zephyr is the driver. the beyblade you would get in the packs i suggested would be Valtryek Spread Survive, Xcaliu Force Xtreme, Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve, Valtryek V2 Boost Variable, Roktavor Heavy Survive, and Nepstrius Armed Zephyr.

Thanks so much!
(Feb. 23, 2017  11:19 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Yeah but I've tried it with Heavy and Variable(Hasbro version) and it's really good

I'd definitely agree, Hasbro S2 is very good. Not quite as good as Hasbro V2 (which is absolutely amazing), I feel, but I don't have official test data to confirm that (yet).

Honestly, Hasbro has restored my hope in Burst, simply because between Valtryek, V2, and S2, Hasbro's Attack lineup is looking to be at least on par with, and possibly stronger than Takara's, and with none of the wear issues.
If I'm completely new to the scene, want to use Takara Tomy parts and on a budget, what should I buy? I know that Hasbro's Valtryek and Valtryek V2 are good but otherwise TOMY is much better. I'm not looking for the best, top of the line parts, but rather some stuff to help me get a feel for the game again after so long.
(Feb. 25, 2017  12:46 AM)MintChocolat Wrote: If I'm completely new to the scene, want to use Takara Tomy parts and on a budget, what should I buy? I know that Hasbro's Valtryek and Valtryek V2 are good but otherwise TOMY is much better. I'm not looking for the best, top of the line parts, but rather some stuff to help me get a feel for the game again after so long.

Well what's your budget?
You should get in this order
Valkyrie spread survive
Xcalibur force Xtreme
Rising ragnaruk gravity revolve
deathscyther oval accel
Spriggan heavy defense
Dark deathscyther force jaggy

Then you'll be able to make this pretty competitive deck
Valkyrie/Xcalibur heavy Xtreme
Dark deathscyther gravity defense
Deathscyther spread revolve
(Feb. 25, 2017  1:14 AM)mj9 Wrote: Well what's your budget?

About 60 USD, due to tuition costs I can spend up to 40 a week
(Feb. 25, 2017  1:18 AM)MintChocolat Wrote: About 60 USD, due to tuition costs I can spend up to 40 a week

well just buy those first and then work your way through this list
https://www.docdroid.net/file/download/y...-31-16.pdf
we're getting set up in my local area and looking into getting some real Burst stadiums. Are we going to want to grab just the stadiums or pick up start dash kits? In related requests, is my google-fu just terrible or are stadiums only above $50 and Start dash 115+?
(Feb. 25, 2017  7:28 AM)KitanoYuuki Wrote: we're getting set up in my local area and looking into getting some real Burst stadiums. Are we going to want to grab just the stadiums or pick up start dash kits? In related requests, is my google-fu just terrible or are stadiums only above $50 and Start dash 115+?

Yeah those are the usual prices you pay for stadiums and start dashes due to the high shipping prices try hlj or yja if you want a better price for them
What is this and is it worth

https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=d222111739

Thanks in advance
(Mar. 06, 2017  3:38 PM)nickien Wrote: What is this and is it worth

https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=d222111739

Thanks in advance
That is a Beyblade Burst Lot and it is very cheap. Get it soon it has good parts and Beys...
(Mar. 06, 2017  3:47 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: That is a Beyblade Burst Lot and it is very cheap. Get it soon it has good parts and Beys...

No @[nickien] do not buy it, that is just a display board, the Beyblades are clearly not included in that set, as the "Contents of this Set" section stipulate...
(Mar. 06, 2017  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No @[nickien] do not buy it, that is just a display board, the Beyblades are clearly not included in that set, as the "Contents of this Set" section stipulate...

Ah! My bad.
Thanks Kai-V for correcting me.
how much should I pay for a dragoon s wx white version in yen? I'd guess nothing much more than 900yen?