Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Where can I buy right-spin string launchers
(Mar. 26, 2017  3:45 AM)BBG Gingka Wrote: Where can I buy right-spin string launchers

Ebay, amazon or use a middleman services like zenmarket or buy one from Leo Burst
(Mar. 26, 2017  4:28 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Ebay, amazon or use a middleman services like zenmarket or buy one from Leo Burst

i mean mfb
(Mar. 26, 2017  5:19 AM)BBG Gingka Wrote: i mean mfb

The same websites then minus Leo burst
what are the top 5 burst beys to get?
(Mar. 31, 2017  4:49 AM)amidamaru Wrote: what are the top 5 burst beys to get?

Rising Ragnaruk (Gravity+Revolve), Dark Deathscyther, Deathscyther, Lost Longinus and Beast Behemoth (Heavy and Hold). In my opinion, that is all you need.
(Mar. 31, 2017  4:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Rising Ragnaruk (Gravity+Revolve), Dark Deathscyther, Deathscyther, Lost Longinus and Beast Behemoth (Heavy and Hold). In my opinion, that is all you need.

What would an optimal deck look like with these purchases in mind? 
I'm assuming Deathscyther+Gravity+Revolve would be the creme of the crop for stamina. I've yet to really familiarize myself with the rest of the parts you'd get from these.
(Mar. 31, 2017  4:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Rising Ragnaruk (Gravity+Revolve), Dark Deathscyther, Deathscyther, Lost Longinus and Beast Behemoth (Heavy and Hold). In my opinion, that is all you need.

ok good I already have beast behemoth

also how is yielding?
(Mar. 31, 2017  5:28 AM)Aristo Wrote: What would an optimal deck look like with these purchases in mind? 
I'm assuming Deathscyther+Gravity+Revolve would be the creme of the crop for stamina. I've yet to really familiarize myself with the rest of the parts you'd get from these.

Get Valkyrie spread survive and spriggan heavy defense and then make the following combos
Lost Longinus heavy hold
Dark deathscyther gravity defense
Deathscyther spread revolve
(Mar. 31, 2017  5:38 AM)amidamaru Wrote: ok good I already have beast behemoth

also how is yielding?

Yielding has got slightly worse stamina than revolve but has higher Burst resistance
I'm in need of a launcher, since I only have L2 + left spin launcher and a Beast Behemoth booster.

Which is best to get? Strings seem less durable in the long run than traditional winders, though they seem to deliver pretty consistent force. Kinda curious about the long winder launcher; that seems like it could combine winder durability with a good amount of power.

How necessary is the grip attachment?
(Apr. 03, 2017  6:04 PM)Aristo Wrote: I'm in need of a launcher, since I only have L2 + left spin launcher and a Beast Behemoth booster.

Which is best to get? Strings seem less durable in the long run than traditional winders, though they seem to deliver pretty consistent force. Kinda curious about the long winder launcher; that seems like it could combine winder durability with a good amount of power.

I would buy the light launcher + long winder and launcher grips aren't necessary. But it's up to you.
(Apr. 03, 2017  6:04 PM)Aristo Wrote: I'm in need of a launcher, since I only have L2 + left spin launcher and a Beast Behemoth booster.

You can buy a Sword LauncherSmile
I gives you grip as well as speedSmile
(Apr. 04, 2017  3:29 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: You can buy a Sword Launcher:)
I gives you grip as well as speed:)

How's the durability on the blue one? I recall reading cases of breakage with the X2 starter launcher.
(Apr. 05, 2017  1:22 AM)Aristo Wrote: How's the durability on the blue one? I recall reading cases of breakage with the XFX starter launcher.

As far as I know it had two to three break reports only so I think it is durable than the X2 StarterSmile
I'm a fairly new Burst player and i'm looking to get more competitive parts for Stamina and Defense, currently I am looking at the Remodeling Set Speed Version, but I do not have enough for it quite yet, though i'm only off by a very small margin. I was wondering if it would be worth it to save up the small amount to get the Set, or if there are more effective things to buy, my budget is 60 CAD, and i'm looking on Amazon.ca. My current Collection is Valkyrie Wing Accel, Spriggan Spread Fusion, Ragnaruk Heavy Survive, Kerbeus Central Defense, Wyvern Armed Massive, Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit, Beast Behemoth Heavy Hold, Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme, Holy Horusood Upper Claw and Lost Longinus Nine Spiral. Any Advice?

EDIT: Actually, I could use some advice for competitive parts in General.
(Apr. 05, 2017  1:55 AM)LeadOxide Wrote: I'm a fairly new Burst player and i'm looking to get more competitive parts for Stamina and Defense, currently I am looking at the Remodeling Set Speed Version, but I do not have enough for it quite yet, though i'm only off by a very small margin. I was wondering if it would be worth it to save up the small amount to get the Set, or if there are more effective things to buy, my budget is 60 CAD, and i'm looking on Amazon.ca. My current Collection is Valkyrie Wing Accel, Spriggan Spread Fusion, Ragnaruk Heavy Survive, Kerbeus Central Defense, Wyvern Armed Massive, Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit, Beast Behemoth Heavy Hold, Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme, Holy Horusood Upper Claw and Lost Longinus Nine Spiral. Any Advice?

get a D2 and a R2 and ur set
(Apr. 05, 2017  1:55 AM)LeadOxide Wrote: I'm a fairly new Burst player and i'm looking to get more competitive parts for Stamina and Defense, currently I am looking at the Remodeling Set Speed Version, but I do not have enough for it quite yet, though i'm only off by a very small margin. I was wondering if it would be worth it to save up the small amount to get the Set, or if there are more effective things to buy, my budget is 60 CAD, and i'm looking on Amazon.ca. My current Collection is Valkyrie Wing Accel, Spriggan Spread Fusion, Ragnaruk Heavy Survive, Kerbeus Central Defense, Wyvern Armed Massive, Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit, Beast Behemoth Heavy Hold, Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme, Holy Horusood Upper Claw and Lost Longinus Nine Spiral. Any Advice?

You can also wait for sometime because God layer series has just started. It might be having competitive parts and beyblades.
Hey! Super new(returning) blader here!
I use to play (casually) way back when it first came to the US and just recently (~a week ago) it caught my interest again (thanks anime Grin)!
I doubt i'll ever play competitively (no luck finding a community here in SD/ Chula Vista) but i'd still like to have some competitve beys just in case x)
I've tried to do my homework but there is so much material that i'm basically back to square one. IDK if I should buy tomy or hasbro IDK how many beys i should buy (ideally the min.) and IDK which site has everything I'll need (to reduce shipping and hunting etc)
Any and all help is much appreciated!
p.s. excuse the long post, new to the site and forums in general
p.p.s. sorry if im in the wrong thread
(Apr. 05, 2017  9:29 AM)starliege Wrote: Hey! Super new(returning) blader here!
I use to play (casually) way back when it first came to the US and just recently (~a week ago) it caught my interest again (thanks anime Grin)!
I doubt i'll ever play competitively (no luck finding a community here in SD/ Chula Vista) but i'd still like to have some competitve beys just in case x)
I've tried to do my homework but there is so much material that i'm basically back to square one. IDK if I should buy tomy or hasbro IDK how many beys i should buy (ideally the min.)  and IDK which site has everything I'll need (to reduce shipping and hunting etc)
Any and all help is much appreciated!
p.s. excuse the long post, new to the site and forums in general
p.p.s. sorry if im in the wrong thread

Here's some resources that will help you
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to...n-12-31-16
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-t...from-Japan
I got a few Beys recently:

B-12 Deathscyther Oval Accel
B-13 Valkyrie Spread Survive
B-36 Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve
B-63 Beast Behemoth Heavy Hold
B-66 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral

I'm thinking about what should be next on my list. B-42 for D2 and B-05 for Spriggan Heavy Defense seem like they'd be good choices. Anything else? I've thought about Neptune and Wyvern, but have to do a bit more digging on their nuances.
(Apr. 07, 2017  9:17 PM)YAristo Wrote: I got a few Beys recently:

B-12 Deathscyther Oval Accel
B-13 Valkyrie Spread Survive
B-36 Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve
B-63 Beast Behemoth Heavy Hold
B-66 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral

I'm thinking about what should be next on my list. B-42 for D2 and B-05 for Spriggan Heavy Defense seem like they'd be good choices. Anything else? I've thought about Neptune and Wyvern, but have to do a bit more digging on their nuances.

Here's a wtb list https://www.docdroid.net/yqsLTp3/what-to...6.pdf.html
(Apr. 08, 2017  12:11 AM)mj9 Wrote: Here's a wtb list https://www.docdroid.net/yqsLTp3/what-to...6.pdf.html

This has been linked to me plenty times before and I've given it more than a few good looks. It says "what" to get, but doesn't give any "why."

I'm looking for personal opinion and dialogue. I'm interested in what forum members have to say, not in a document I've already read that hasn't been updated since last year (not trying to sound rude).
(Apr. 08, 2017  2:59 AM)Aristo Wrote: This has been linked to me plenty times before and I've given it more than a few good looks. It says "what" to get, but doesn't give any "why."

I'm looking for personal opinion and dialogue. I'm interested in what forum members have to say, not in a document I've already read that hasn't been updated since last year (not trying to sound rude).

Well, I would say you can't go wrong with D2 or B-05,  your getting some competitive parts.
(Apr. 08, 2017  2:59 AM)Aristo Wrote: This has been linked to me plenty times before and I've given it more than a few good looks. It says "what" to get, but doesn't give any "why."

Here is my personal preference;

I've used Victory Valkyrie for attack a few times, and I really like it for KOing my opponent. I've used it on Accel, but it could probably do better on Xtreme. I think you should buy the Obelisk Odin booster since it's a cheap way to get Xtreme. And go for something with the Victory Valkyrie layer.

Minoburos (the layer) is also good from the bit I've seen and all I've heard for Attack, but it's hard to find nowadays. 

I can't really think of much else since you seem set, and I haven't really been involved in tournaments much in recent times, haha.
Is excalibur force extreme worth buying for a durable and powerful blade?