Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Mar. 07, 2017  1:07 AM)Morsoe Wrote: how much should I pay for a dragoon s wx white version in yen? I'd guess nothing much more than 900yen?

if you are buying from japan about that, than you gotta add on fees
Hey, would it be better to get 1 Burst RB 2 and 1 RB 5, or 2 RB2?
(Mar. 08, 2017  8:54 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Hey, would it be better to get 1 Burst RB 2 and 1 RB 5, or 2 RB2?

Two of the second volume, for sure.
(Mar. 08, 2017  8:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Two of the second volume, for sure.

Ok, thanks. And which would be the best pulls? I'm assuming OAC and DSM are good.
(Mar. 08, 2017  9:06 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ok, thanks. And which would be the best pulls? I'm assuming OAC and DSM are good.

Well all the Layers except Evil-eye are good and are great to have multiple copies of. The rest of the parts are so-so, but you can get the top-tier Discs and Drivers easily elsewhere.
(Mar. 08, 2017  9:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well all the Layers except Evil-eye are good and are great to have multiple copies of. The rest of the parts are so-so, but you can get the top-tier Discs and Drivers easily elsewhere.

Yeah, I'm just a bit scared of the wear that would happen. Last question, does Deathsyther have significant wear?
(Mar. 08, 2017  9:13 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Yeah, I'm just a bit scared of the wear that would happen. Last question, does Deathsyther have significant wear?

In my opinion the black version from the Starter performs significantly worse just a few battles after being opened, but the other colours of Deathscyther are not so bad, yet it happens too. 

I mean, your fear is of basically what every Burst Layer is vulnerable to, besides Dark Deathscyther (if you just consider what the metagame revolves around since a year...).
(Mar. 08, 2017  9:13 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Yeah, I'm just a bit scared of the wear that would happen. Last question, does Deathsyther have significant wear?

Yes Deathscyther is known for teeth wear
(Mar. 08, 2017  9:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In my opinion the black version from the Starter performs significantly worse just a few battles after being opened, but the other colours of Deathscyther are not so bad, yet it happens too. 

I mean, your fear is of basically what every Burst Layer is vulnerable to, besides Dark Deathscyther (if you just consider what the metagame revolves around since a year...).

Thanks. I do know that, thing is, the only Takara layers I've had are the ones in the Unicorn set, and honestly, I like most of the metagame stuff, but I prefer Odin as it does not wear. I purchased the Hasbro Doomscizor and am not very impressed, and Hasbro's Odax is horrible, apparently. Uncertain
I would consider my Odin worn though, even if there is no visible wear on the teeth. It just performs much worse than before.
(Mar. 08, 2017  9:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I would consider my Odin worn though, even if there is no visible wear on the teeth. It just performs much worse than before.

*sigh* I just feel that most single layers have not aged well. And Takara's only real answer to this is D2. I'd love to see better defense layers.
Is the Triple Booster Set with V2, Neptune and Chaos a good buy? I really need some Defensive parts, I have Gravity and Revolve, and Im trying to decide if I should go for Orbit with Anubis or this set for Neptune. My Wyvern is wearing out and I need something because I wanna start testing.
(Mar. 10, 2017  5:32 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Is the Triple Booster Set with V2, Neptune and Chaos a good buy?  I really need some Defensive parts, I have Gravity and Revolve, and Im trying to decide if I should go for Orbit with Anubis or this set for Neptune.  My Wyvern is wearing out and I need something because I wanna start testing.

nova neptune is not very good so id say anubis is better
Ok. Shoot, I thought it was regular Neptune. Go figure. Maybe I'll see if N is available anywhere..
is 3000yen for a purple death gargoyle ms nib a good deal?
(Mar. 12, 2017  2:39 PM)Morsoe Wrote: is 3000yen for a purple death gargoyle nib a good deal?

Yes. It is pretty cheap deal.
(Mar. 12, 2017  2:44 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Yes. It is pretty cheap deal.

kewl! now to persuade my wife to let me buy it hehe

update

She said yes!
Idk if this is a stupid question but which random booster has the best beys?
(Mar. 18, 2017  7:01 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Idk if this is a stupid question but which random booster has the best beys?

Random Booster Volume 2
(Mar. 18, 2017  7:02 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Random Booster Volume 2

Let me guess for evil-eye right?
(Mar. 18, 2017  7:03 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Let me guess for evil-eye right?

No.. DeathScyther and Odin are in it, and even Valkryie too.
(Mar. 18, 2017  7:05 PM)Hato Wrote: No.. DeathScyther and Odin are in it, and even Valkryie too.

Oh ok what do they come with?

(Mar. 18, 2017  7:05 PM)Hato Wrote: No.. DeathScyther and Odin are in it, and even Valkryie too.

And how are vol.4 and 5?
(Mar. 18, 2017  7:05 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Oh ok what do they come with?

And how are vol.4 and 5?

4 has D2 twice O2 Driger heavy Triple and Orbit twice. 5 has G2 Quarter Accel Trans Orbit X2 Claw
2 has D twice Odin twice wyvern twice and Valkyrie Needle claw Accel heavy spread and armed twice
(Mar. 18, 2017  10:59 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: 4 has D2 twice O2 Driger heavy Triple and Orbit twice. 5 has G2 Quarter Accel Trans Orbit X2 Claw
2 has D twice Odin  twice wyvern twice and Valkyrie Needle claw Accel heavy spread and armed twice

between them which is better?
(Mar. 21, 2017  4:41 AM)amidamaru Wrote: between them which is better?

2 is the best