Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Apr. 10, 2017  5:03 AM)Aronno Wrote: Is excalibur force extreme worth buying for a durable and powerful blade?

Yep, it is
It has great attack power, no teeth problems, and has Force and Xtreme
(Apr. 10, 2017  5:03 AM)Aronno Wrote: Is excalibur force extreme worth buying for a durable and powerful blade?

Yes. It is one of the few out of the box top-tier blades, and has durable teeth. Xtreme is also really good, and is a staple for attack combos.
i cant seem to find the "beyblade recommendations" thread but here my question go:

im about to start with my beyblade burst collection, and ofcourse im trying to make my collection as competitive as possible just in case someone organizes a tournament in the philippines. any recommendations?
(Apr. 14, 2017  8:19 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: i cant seem to find the "beyblade recommendations" thread but here my question go:

im about to start with my beyblade burst collection, and ofcourse im trying to make my collection as competitive as possible just in case someone organizes a tournament in the philippines. any recommendations?

Deathsyther, Dark Deathsyther, Xcalibur, Rising Ragnaruk, for a good start.

Then secondary: Wyvern, Minoborus, Neptune, Spriggan Heavy Defense.

Those should get you a good competitive collection, for a bare minimum.
(Apr. 14, 2017  8:19 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: i cant seem to find the "beyblade recommendations" thread but here my question go:

Xcalibur FX
Deathscyther O.A. (or a random booster 2 Deathscyther)
Valkyrie Spread Survive (B-13?) (or a random booster Valkyrie)
Spriggan Heavy Defense (B-06)
B-09 or B-33 Beystadium
Both Custom sets (Attack/Balance and Defense/Stamina) depending on your budget
Odin C.B. (or a random Booster 2 Odin)
Random Booster 2 (for Odin Wyvern Valkyrie and Deathscyther)
Neptune A.Z.
Rising Ragnarok G.R
B-45 Long winder
Dark Deathscyther F.J.  (or RBV4 D2)
Triple Booster Set
Ultra Reshuffle Set Speed ver. (or Acid Anubis for low budget Orbit, this set also has Yielding, K2, Polish, Weight and Down)
Beast Behemoth H.H.
Lost Longinus N.Sp.

Driger S and Blaze Ragnaruk also look pretty promising
(Apr. 14, 2017  8:33 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Deathsyther, Dark Deathsyther, Xcalibur, Rising Ragnaruk, for a good start.

Then secondary: Wyvern, Minoborus, Neptune, Spriggan Heavy Defense.

Those should get you a good competitive collection, for a bare minimum.

(Apr. 14, 2017  8:48 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Xcalibur FX
Deathscyther O.A. (or a random booster 2 Deathscyther)
Valkyrie Spread Survive (B-13?) (or a random booster Valkyrie)
Spriggan Heavy Defense (B-06)
B-09 or B-33 Beystadium
Both Custom sets (Attack/Balance and Defense/Stamina) depending on your budget
Odin C.B. (or a random Booster 2 Odin)
Random Booster 2 (for Odin Wyvern Valkyrie and Deathscyther)
Neptune A.Z.
Rising Ragnarok G.R
B-45 Long winder
Dark Deathscyther F.J.  (or RBV4 D2)
Triple Booster Set
Ultra Reshuffle Set Speed ver. (or Acid Anubis for low budget Orbit, this set also has Yielding, K2, Polish, Weight and Down)
Beast Behemoth H.H.
Lost Longinus N.Sp.

Driger S and Blaze Ragnaruk also look pretty promising

thank you! will look for those at my local toys r us. hopefully ill find atleast half of them since they kind of did a "soft launch" of the series here in the Philippines.
(Apr. 23, 2017  12:17 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Is O2 the best stock bet if not what is

Xcalibur force Xtreme is the best bey stock all you need is a heavy or gravity disk then you have a top tier combo
(Apr. 23, 2017  12:26 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: I know but I want a dual layer

Then get D2
What hasbro stuff should I buy to get into burst? I'm looking to host tournaments in fayetteville NC and I want to start up a collection again.
(Apr. 25, 2017  2:42 AM)LONG SNAPPER Wrote: What hasbro stuff should I buy to get into burst? I'm looking to host tournaments in fayetteville NC and I want to start up a collection again.

for Hasbro Beyblades, you should buy valtryek, spryzen s2, valtryek v2, and roktavor

Takara Beyblade are usually better however so here's a list of what to buy

https://www.docdroid.net/file/download/y...-31-16.pdf
also, add lost Longinus and beast behemoth to this list, and you should be set
(Apr. 25, 2017  2:48 AM)mj9 Wrote: for Hasbro Beyblades, you should buy valtryek, spryzen s2, valtryek v2, and roktavor

Takara Beyblade are usually better however so here's a list of what to buy

https://www.docdroid.net/file/download/y...-31-16.pdf
also, add lost Longinus and beast behemoth to this list, and you should be set

Idk Hasbro's revolve isn't too great
Which should I buy? Kries satan or god valkyrie?I am confused.Somebody tell me pls
(May. 02, 2017  5:05 PM)Aronno Wrote: Which should I buy? Kries satan or god valkyrie?I am confused.Somebody tell me pls

its up to u I suppose, I reckon its 50-50, since I'm a person that mainly buys either rare or cool looking beys, I'd say kreis but then again there are others who's opinions may differ. Maybe await a few more responses rather than just considering mine but personally I'd go with kreis but that's just me.

A question of my own, how much does a Duo Uranus cost? and is duo pretty much the best metal wheel to buy for battle? I ain't very knowledgeable in the battle department but want to get into battles soon rather than just collecting
(May. 02, 2017  5:05 PM)Aronno Wrote: Which should I buy? Kries satan or god valkyrie?I am confused.Somebody tell me pls

God Valkyrie
(May. 02, 2017  9:03 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: God Valkyrie

Actually, I think I'm with Yblader1 on this. None of gV's parts have shown much promise so far whereas 2, Glaive, and kS have.

(May. 02, 2017  5:54 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: A question of my own, how much does a Duo Uranus cost? and is duo pretty much the best metal wheel to buy for battle? I ain't very knowledgeable in the battle department but want to get into battles soon rather than just collecting

I haven't seen a Takara-Tomy Duo Uranus on eBay for awhile, and I think the set it comes in has become pretty rare. I bought mine some years ago when it was new for around $30, but I think that was too much for it back then.

Duo is the best Metal Wheel in MFB for Stamina and Stamina-Defense customizations, but Dragooon Synchromes on Bearing Drive are pretty darn good too and much easier to assemble the parts for. Really comes down to what type of combos you want to build.
(May. 03, 2017  4:56 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Actually, I think I'm with Yblader1 on this. None of gV's parts have shown much promise so far whereas 2, Glaive, and kS have.

I haven't seen a Takara-Tomy Duo Uranus on eBay for awhile, and I think the set it comes in has become pretty rare. I bought mine some years ago when it was new for around $30, but I think that was too much for it back then.

Duo is the best Metal Wheel in MFB for Stamina and Stamina-Defense customizations, but Dragooon Synchromes on Bearing Drive are pretty darn good too and much easier to assemble the parts for. Really comes down to what type of combos you want to build.

There hasn't been enough testing to prove that Glaive and 2 are even useful, but I guess Loop is O.K and KS is probably better than gV. Tbh Glaive doesn't seem that useful to me.
Hasn't there basically been no testing posted at all and we only saw some Frames+Core Discs appear in one tournament only, so far? This is eally not enough to advise anything.
Hi I'm looking to buy my very first Beyblade Burst

I was wander what to get

I can only get 2 boosters or a starter
(May. 06, 2017  6:15 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Hi I'm looking to buy my very first Beyblade Burst

I was wander what to get

I can only get 2 boosters or a starter

Get Xcalibur. It is the best attack type starter, and the best in general (If you don't have a launcher)

(Weren't you the one who made a thread asking this a while back?)
(May. 06, 2017  6:20 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Yea but I'm looking for dual layers

Ok, then just get Lost Longinus, or if you already have a launcher, Dark Deathsyther + Rising Ragnaruk.
i really like lost longinus but i m in love with drain fafnir and gold valkryie and im waiting for alter kronos