Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

So, with the Deck system in mind how should I start expanding my collection with competition in mind? The last TT Bey I bought was Xcalibur and the only one before that I didn't get was Wyvern.

Edit: Nvm I scrolled up and found my answer. lol
(Jan. 17, 2017  3:28 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: So, with the Deck system in mind how should I start expanding my collection with competition in mind? The last TT Bey I bought was Xcalibur and the only one before that I didn't get was Wyvern.

wait for acid anubis for Orbit, Wyvern is good to have, Rising Ragnaruk, Dark Deathscyther, Gigant Gaia is looking really strong as well
(Jan. 17, 2017  1:27 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Well, if you want to use parts that perform well in battle, pick TT. But it's up to what your preference is. Smile

Keep in mind that we do have a Hasbro-only Format for Burst available as an option for Organizers of WBO Organized Play events. While the TAKARA-TOMY parts are almost universally better than Hasbro's when comparing the two brands, playing Hasbro versus Hasbro evens the playing field and eliminates the question of whether they perform better than TT or not.
I'm not sure where I should ask so asking here

My friend won a lot from Ebay which is around 6 pounds. Which would be the cheapest and best method to ship it to Mumbai, India?
(Jan. 18, 2017  11:05 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I'm not sure where I should ask so asking here

My friend won a lot from Ebay which is around 6 pounds. Which would be the cheapest and best method to ship it to Mumbai, India?
Well where is it from? Go to that nations post website and look at the best shipping rates or contact the eBay seller and see what he can do
(Jan. 18, 2017  2:23 AM)Kei Wrote: Keep in mind that we do have a Hasbro-only Format for Burst available as an option for Organizers of WBO Organized Play events. While the TAKARA-TOMY parts are almost universally better than Hasbro's when comparing the two brands, playing Hasbro versus Hasbro evens the playing field and eliminates the question of whether they perform better than TT or not.
Very true haha. Although, in the end it's up to them. Smile
Heya guys! I need your help haha. As some of you may know about my giveaway, I'm giving away a two-pack and a starter for the second winner and for the third, a starter and one booster. (plus a Supergrip Launcher for both second and third winners)
Which two-pack, starters and booster would you recommend the most to me to purchase? Thanks. :)
(Jan. 20, 2017  2:46 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Heya guys! I need your help haha. As some of you may know about my giveaway, I'm giving away a two-pack and a starter for the second winner and for the third, a starter and one booster. (plus a Supergrip Launcher for both second and third winners)
Which two-pack, starters and booster would you recommend the most to me to purchase? Thanks. Smile

I'm gonna do this by usefulness 
 Two pack Valkyrie and unicrest ( get roktavor r2 and xcalibur if it's out where you are)
Starters valtryek v2, roktavor r2 and sprysen s2
Boosters shd and deathscyther 

Here's the list of all products if you're interested http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...s_(Hasbro)
i would say the Valtryek S.S. booster instead of doomscizer because of the frequent bursting everything else looks good to me. maybe Roktavor booster?
Thanks guys! I'll then pick up the V2 & U2 two pack & Starter V2 for the second winner and for the third winner, a Starter R2 & a Valtryek booster. Smile
Where's the best/cheapest place to buy Dranzer/Driger/Draciel Burst?
(Jan. 20, 2017  11:18 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Where's the best/cheapest place to buy Dranzer/Driger/Draciel Burst?

I think Leo Burst has them (?). If he doesn't you can keep checking ebay time to time. I seen Dranzer S as low as $10-$15 sometimes there as a auction

A friend of mine (who is on WBO btw) from India has them, I will ask to PM you if you want Smile
Has anyone seen success with Lost Longinus, provided they have it? I'm on the fence about buying it but it looks so good. Any issues with breakage or any parts out of it that are worthwhile? I'm trying to buy a first Beyblade and I really like the look of L2 but I don't wanna buy something that won't be worth it.
(Jan. 21, 2017  12:58 AM)TidalForce14 Wrote: Has anyone seen success with Lost Longinus, provided they have it? I'm on the fence about buying it but it looks so good. Any issues with breakage or any parts out of it that are worthwhile? I'm trying to buy a first Beyblade and I really like the look of L2 but I don't wanna buy something that won't be worth it.

L2 has appeared in the winning combinations list a few times but there hasn't been any formal testing done iirc
(Jan. 21, 2017  12:59 AM)mj9 Wrote: L2 has appeared in the winning combinations list a few times but there hasn't been any formal testing done iirc

Would you recommend going for it or would you wait for more testing?
(Jan. 21, 2017  1:00 AM)TidalForce14 Wrote: Would you recommend going for it or would you wait for more testing?

I would wait if these are you first beyblades you r
Are purchasing
So I messed with Beyblades as a kid and was thinking the other day that they were a ton of fun. So, I decided that I would like to get a few of my friend's together and mess around with them but realistically I know that I can peer pressure them into spending about $20-50 bucks depending on how hyped I can get them beforehand. Anyways, I'm getting off topic here.

I was wondering if you guys and gals could suggest a good entry level bey with launcher that we could pick up. I'm willing to spend a little bit more than what is posted above. I also hear that the smaller metal beyblades are better than the others. So a confirmation on that would be helpful as well.

Thank you in advance and if you have anything you'd like to suggest or tips I'm always willing to listen in and modify accordingly. Thanks !
(Jan. 22, 2017  1:29 AM)Zerottie Wrote: So I messed with Beyblades as a kid and was thinking the other day that they were a ton of fun. So, I decided that I would like to get a few of my friend's together and mess around with them but realistically I know that I can peer pressure them into spending about $20-50 bucks depending on how hyped I can get them beforehand. Anyways, I'm getting off topic here.

I was wondering if you guys and gals could suggest a good entry level bey with launcher that we could pick up. I'm willing to spend a little bit more than what is posted above. I also hear that the smaller metal beyblades are better than the others. So a confirmation on that would be helpful as well.

Thank you in advance and if you have anything you'd like to suggest or tips I'm always willing to listen in and modify accordingly. Thanks !

Beyblade bursts is the latest series so I would recommend getting into that here's a what to buy list  docdroid.net/file/download/yqsLTp3/what-to-buy-to-be-successful-in-beyblade-burst-latest-edition-12-31-16.pdf
Where is best for making larger orders? I'm trying to get all this at once, and right now it's sitting in my Ebay AND Amazon Cart combined.

Quote:B-36 Booster Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve
B-42 Booster Dark Death sizer .F.J2
B-56 Booster Unlocking unicorn. D.N
B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow   
B-37 booster Kaiser Coelbe Usu .L.P
B-31 starter Yggdrasil ring gyro 
B-35 starter storm Spriggan .K.U 

B-32 Bey Launcher Shoot Support Rubber
B-26 Bey Launcher Grip Rubber Assist 
B-45 light launcher & Long winder 
B-39 Bey Launcher White
B-60 Grip Weight
(Jan. 26, 2017  5:24 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Where is best for making larger orders? I'm trying to get all this at once, and right now it's sitting in my Ebay AND Amazon Cart combined.

Go to hobby link Japan its the cheapest place to buy Burst they sell below retail price in Japan  and you don't mind waiting for stuff that's out of stock then that's your best bet but if they don't have it and you don't want to wait order the rest from  ebay as it is your next best bet
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy Dragoon S Burst if I want 2-3? I can't find any on Amazon or eBay
Anyone can tell me the price of Dranzer S Burst Ver.?
(Jan. 27, 2017  5:34 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Anyone can tell me the price of Dranzer S Burst Ver.?

Well, it was around 972 yen, so try to find something below 2000 yen at least...
(Jan. 27, 2017  5:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, it was around 972 yen, so try to find something below 2000 yen at least...

Thanks Kai-V. I heard that it costs $72 CAD is this true?
What? For that price, you should get at least five of them...