Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Hey guys Just wondering on which Bey i should buyTongue_outhantom Orion BGrin;Jade Jupiter S130 RB;Or Scythe Kronos T125 EDS. Or If you can think of a better one tell me PlEEEEZZZ!
Phantom is a good MW for stamina. I would suggest getting Death Quetzalcoatl for a good defense wheel and a good defense bottom.

VariAres is good for attack. In fact, it's the best.

If you can afford it, get the Ultimate DX Set for Duo, since it outclasses Death slightly (or so I've heard) and it comes with some more useful parts.
Thank you! Not Exactly what I was looking for though; I was looking for the whole bey its self, not parts. Stupid
Well, what I mean is getting the entire Beyblade. So get Phantom Orion B: D for stamina, although B: D is carp, and get either Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF or Duo Uranus for defense. Duo slightly outclasses Death for defense and stamina, but Duo Uranus only comes with the Ultimate DX Set: BB-121. But the BB-121 set comes with some other useful parts.

VariAres D: D is good for attack. VariAres is the best MW for attack currently, and even though D: D is trash, if you have an RF tip, use it on VariAres for a good attack combo.
Nice! What about Jade Jupiter? I used one before and I seemed to be good with it. Same with scythe kronos..
(Jan. 30, 2012  2:18 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2012  12:52 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: What beyblades should I get, I'm thinking about getting Hades Kerbecs and Twisted Tempo but other than that what else can I get. My current beyblades are in my sig.

BTW: I can only get Hasbro beyblades.

Please, can someone help me?
Don't forget to get Flame Byxis, the 230 spin track is essential in your collection.
In my opinion, most definitely... it seems like a great price Smile
Need some help on what to buy next. TBH I've just been buying most beys I can find in the shops which are as follows:Meteo L-Drago II LW105-LF
Legend Inferno Sagittario 145-S
Galaxy Pegasus W105-R2F (Red & Blue)
Rock Pegasus 105-WD
Poison Serpent SW145-SD
Legend Hyper Aquario 105-F
Flame Sagittario C145-S
Dark Wolf DF145-FS
Rock Aries ED145-B
Burn Fireblaze 135-MS
Legend Midnight Bull 125-SF
Legend Counter Leone 145-D
Earth Virgo GB145-BS
Legend Thunder Libra DF145-BS
Legend Night Virgo DF145-BS
Thermal Pisces T125-ES
Thermal Lacerta WA130-HF
Ray Striker D125-CS
Dark Gasher CH120-FS
Rock Scorpio T125-JB
Storm Pegasus 105-RF
Cyclone Herculeo 105-F
Grand Cetus WD145-RS
Meteo L-Drago Assault 85-XF
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Attack 130-F
Evil Befall UW145-EWD
Fury Capricorn 100-HF
Cyber Pegasus 105-F

I've got my eye on a few more such as Basalt Horogium, Hell Kerbecs, and Death Quetzalcoatl, but I would like some suggestion as to what would make the collection really worthwhile. Thanks :-D
^ I love my Basalt and Death Quetz. I like Hell Kerbecs, but both Basalt and Death are better. In my experience Basalt is the best of the 3 but Death is a really cool bey all around, and I've heard people say they think Death is Better. So I guess it's a toss up between those two, but I'm taking both for my tournament in 3 weeks but plan on using my Basalt unless something odd happens
Hmm I think I'll get all three then! Hehe, well over time anyway. Based on your recommendation I'll go for Basalt first. Thank you :-D
You can get Dragoon G's off eBay for like 4 bucks...

So no.
fine then ill go to ebay but i have NO idea on how to use it NOR do i know who to buy from so if anyone can help me

EDIT: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...292wt_1263 is this a good buy?
which is the best ( uncustomized bey like from the anime metal fusion/ masters)
1. balance type bey
2. defense type
3. attack
i think in balance ::: EARTH EAGLE,, defense :: ROCK ZURAFA ,, attack :: GALAXY PEGASUS????
PLEASE GUIDE ME CORRECTLY
EDIT: Gimme a sec, I forget season names.

Okay, Balance, there aren't any but Basalt Horogium is the closest you'll get.
Defence is probably Grand Ketos
Attack is probably Lightning L Drago, or a Ray Unicorno with an Aggro CS.

However, all but basalt are heavily outclassed, and even basalt is beginning to show its age.
(Jan. 31, 2012  9:33 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: which is the best ( uncustomized bey like from the anime metal fusion/ masters)
1. balance type bey
2. defense type
3. attack
i think in balance ::: EARTH EAGLE,, defense :: ROCK ZURAFA ,, attack :: GALAXY PEGASUS????
and ya i forgot except the max series beys tell me your opinionsStupidStupid

Then there's no balance type bey and the rest are the same. How does this relate to purchasing beyblades, by the way?
(Jan. 31, 2012  9:52 AM)th!nk Wrote: Then there's no balance type bey and the rest are the same. How does this relate to purchasing beyblades, by the way?
you are saying that there no balance type bey..??.. i must have not made my explanation clear...
i mean like the beys that are originally released like EARTH EAGLE 145 WD,, KILLER GEMIOS DF145 FS ,, STORM PEGASUS 105 RF etc..
and i wanted to know just a best balance ,, defense,, attack type bey because i wanted only the best of each type of these beys to buy for in my collectionStupidStupid
so at least tell me now
There are NONE, as I said. Each beyblade is roughly equally terrible at being a balance type, therefore there is no best.
then what about attack and defense???
which is the best ( uncustomized bey like from the anime metal fusion/ masters)
1. balance type bey
2. defense type
3. attack
and ya i forgot except the max series beys tell me your opinions
i think i am spamming so man the last time tell me about defense and attack
Ashton Pinto, he answered your question already. Please take the very small amount of time it takes to read responses thoroughly before throwing a tantrum.

Uncustomized Beys aren't going to get you anywhere anymore anyway, unless you're in an Earth metagame.

(Jan. 31, 2012  9:40 AM)th!nk Wrote: EDIT: Gimme a sec, I forget season names.

Okay, Balance, there aren't any but Basalt Horogium is the closest you'll get.
Defence is probably Grand Ketos
Attack is probably Lightning L Drago, or a Ray Unicorno with an Aggro CS.

However, all but basalt are heavily outclassed, and even basalt is beginning to show its age.
Well, Death Quetz, Phantom Orion, and Duo Uranus are all pretty decent uncustomised, but nothing Pre-4D will stand up in any relatively up-to-date Meta.
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to him, haha. I did not realize I placed that part of the post under the quote.
Oh, I figured as much, I was just pointing out that you can get by with some uncustomised releases, albeit not in his case. Ever the pedant, me.