Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

ok thanks
(Jan. 30, 2012  2:14 AM)Universe² Wrote: Driger S is without a doubt my next must buy! After that, I'll most likely be getting Dragoon G for Eight Spiker and its low price.
But what do yall suggest after Driger S though?

If you have more funds, give up on Dragoon G, and try for Dragoon GT instead. Smile
As for your purchases, that's a good start for any plastic blader.
Now, you'll need to get a Bearing Core from any Wolborg bey. Smile
As per me though, your next buy should be Dragoon V2 instead of GT... V2 has certainly more use for its base which finds use in many customs... considering the fact that GT's AR is the best AR for left spin ,you'll anyways need a left spin gear to use it well... Dragoon GT's tall height takes away some of its potential. If you dont find Dragoon V2, get Dragoon G and Dragoon V... Eight spiker and magnet flat of Dragoon V will make a good smash attack custom (Please correct if I am wrong here)
You seem to have missed this post, NObody. Smile

(Jan. 30, 2012  1:48 AM)Universe² Wrote: Are Driger G, Driger V2, Dragoon V2, and Dragoon S a good start for a plastic beginner (well technically not beginner, but whatevs lol)
And isn't it even better if I'm getting them all (hopefully) for $44/$45? + A booster Pisces included in that $45?

Honestly, just don't bother with dragoon g. Left spin smash is quite limited. Get griffolyon or trygle, and Gaia dragoon v. Then look into getting a wide defence weight disk or two. Though, you already have a decent attacker there with triple tiger and dragoon v2's base anyway.

Burning kerberous and voltaic ape are good buys if you want zombies, maybe wide survivor as well.

Oh, and metal driger, you'll need that with driger s, and perhaps some Neo right casings (driger v2 is a good way to get them, as the HMC and 10 heavy work well with it too.)

Lastly, buy a Wolborg 4 when you get driger s, driger s ar + 10 balance or wide defence and Wolborg 4 eg/base is fantastic.
What beyblades should I get, I'm thinking about getting Hades Kerbecs and Twisted Tempo but other than that what else can I get. My current beyblades are in my sig.

BTW: I can only get Hasbro beyblades.
both the beys are nice they are a part of H.W.S maximum series... it would be better if you get both of themStupidStupid
(Jan. 30, 2012  1:02 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: both the beys are nice they are a part of H.W.S maximum series... it would be better if you get both of themStupidStupid

Yeah, I'm already getting them. I meant other than those two, what other beyblades I should get.
hey that depends on the type of bey you likeStupidStupid
and anybody which is better killer beafowl or earth eagle (who wins between these ???)
(Jan. 30, 2012  1:16 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: hey that depends on the type of bey you likeStupidStupid
and anybody which is better killer beafowl or earth eagle (who wins between these ???)

That question properly belongs in purchase consultation, but I can't resist saying that the Eagle beats the Chicken. Wink

OK, so it's a Peacock, not a chicken. It still loses to the Eagle.
(Jan. 30, 2012  1:16 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: hey that depends on the type of bey you likeStupidStupid

I really don't have a any preference so what else should I get?
I think this got skipped over:

(Jan. 30, 2012  1:08 AM)Primal Wrote: Considering I only have 2 plastics (Burning Kerberous and Wolborg 4), which would be the better purchase: Draciel S or an A-93 Grip (don't know the proper name Tongue_out)?

Oh, and Aru, this is Purchase Consultation Tongue_out
Try to find a driger s instead. The grip might help as long as its not one of the weird gimmick ones. Draciel s is okay but you need 2 more metal balls for it to.NE really useful, and you already have Wolborg 4, so your defence base needs are covered
(Jan. 30, 2012  2:02 PM)Primal Wrote: I think this got skipped over:

(Jan. 30, 2012  1:08 AM)Primal Wrote: Considering I only have 2 plastics (Burning Kerberous and Wolborg 4), which would be the better purchase: Draciel S or an A-93 Grip (don't know the proper name Tongue_out)?

Oh, and Aru, this is Purchase Consultation Tongue_out

Hah!!! I'm moving too fast this morning! Clearly, I've outrun my coffee... Wink
(Jan. 30, 2012  12:52 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: What beyblades should I get, I'm thinking about getting Hades Kerbecs and Twisted Tempo but other than that what else can I get. My current beyblades are in my sig.

BTW: I can only get Hasbro beyblades.

Please, can someone help me?
^ I think you should get Spiral Capricorne as well. Its MW is very strong, and 90MF are also god parts IMO.
(Jan. 30, 2012  2:35 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: ^ I think you should get Spiral Capricorne as well. Its MW is very strong, and 90MF are also god parts IMO.

Thank you!
@th!nk: I'm getting Driger S and V2 from Poseidon in the near future, so those are covered.
(Jan. 30, 2012  2:38 PM)Primal Wrote: @th!nk: I'm getting Driger S and V2 from Poseidon in the near future, so those are covered.

If you would read th!nk's post on the previous page, where he suggests plastic bey purchases to Universe², your work would be done. Smile
Hope I helped!
I'm in a dillema, I can get either phantom orion or basalt horogium, I like the bearing core and phantom is a great stamina wheel, but i'm more transfixed on basalt, it's just so big and heavy, plus it's top tier like phantom, which purchase do you think would be worthwile
Both purchases are worthwhile, tbh.
What are your parts? That may allow us to determine your purchase better. Smile

But I'd still ask you to get a Phantom first, as Basalt is now available as a Hasbro bey, at a MUCH cheaper price. Smile
So, Basalt may be kept for later. But yeah, list out your parts, please. Smile
Wow, I never thought this would happen.

I'm getting back into Beyblade after a hiatus, but all this new stuff has me very confused. VERY confused. I want to stick with the 4D stuff primarily for my Beys, as that seems to be what's most useful ATM. I'm running on a (somewhat) limited budget as well.

My questions are these;

1.Is it worthwhile to try to get some of the 4D bottoms, or do they all not perform very well?

2.If I had to choose between VariAres and Phantom Orion, which should I go for as a priority?

3.I also plan to get a BB-107 for the Attack Stadium included within. Is this a good choice, or are there better choices out there?

Thank you!
1. Every 4D bottom isn't great. F:D because it gets knocked out too easily. B:D also, because it gets knocked out too easily etc.

2. Depends which you prefer. Both are great at what they do. Phantom is top-tier with Stamina while VariAres top-tier at Attack. Its really up to personal preference.

3. That would be a great choice IMO. It has the Attack Stadium, 85, RF and Big Bang which has OK Attack.

Its all really up to Personal Preference.
BlackAce-
1. All 4D bottoms are bad.
2. As Cygnus said, it depends on your preference, and also on the other parts you already own.
3. NEVER! Big Bang Pegasis is TOO costly, and not worth the money. Get BB-32 instead... Or, get the Galaxy Pegasis DX Set.