Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Err earth virgo on metal fusion or masters? Also why the storm peg and virgo just curious owo
Option#1)Limited Editon Clear Or Black FGrin And A Limited Edition Gold Armor Ver. L Drago Destroy and Scythe Kronos and Vari Ares

Option#2)Super Control Bey Big Bang Pegasis And Limited Edition Gold Armor Ver. L Drago Destroy
Option 1 is far better, Scythe has exceptional stamina and LDD has good attack.
Option 2 is bad, Control beys aren't good and LDD you are getting in option 1 too.
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:34 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Option#1)Limited Editon Clear Or Black FGrin And A Limited Edition Gold Armor Ver. L Drago Destroy and Scythe Kronos and Vari Ares

Option#2)Super Control Bey Big Bang Pegasis And Limited Edition Gold Armor Ver. L Drago Destroy

Did you really have to actually ask this? It's quite obvious....

And yeah. What Ray Unicorno said, except replace the "LDD has good attack" with "LDD Has Great Attack!"
(Jul. 19, 2011  12:05 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:34 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Option#1)Limited Editon Clear Or Black FGrin And A Limited Edition Gold Armor Ver. L Drago Destroy and Scythe Kronos and Vari Ares

Did you really have to actually ask this? It's quite obvious....

And yeah. What Ray Unicorno said, except replace the "LDD has good attack" with "LDD Has Great Attack!"
well I Am A Collector and Competitive user So What I Mean is
Option #1 Is Mostly for competitive use besides the GOLD LDD
and Option#2 Is For Collection Any Way THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously dude, get #1. Control beys don't keep value well, judging from the ones from plastics.
(Jul. 19, 2011  1:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: Control beys don't keep value well
I'd argue they don't keep their value at all. They are somewhat undesirable now...and they don't become more desirable over time.
(Jul. 19, 2011  2:24 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2011  1:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: Control beys don't keep value well
I'd argue they don't keep their value at all. They are somewhat undesirable now...and they don't become more desirable over time.

That's completely correct, the originals are basically everywhere, and these will be even worse, because at least the plastic ones had removeable Attack Rings (though very few good AR's were released with RC beys), and from the look of the Control beys, they don't even have that.

At least in Plastics the controllers made a nice grip, but given these are stuck with ripcords, and string launchers have made them largely obsolete, these don't even have that.
I'm looking for a good attack type. So far, I have most of the top tier attack type parts, but I was wondering: what is the most aggressive tip? My guess is XF or a rubber tip, but I'm not sure. Please include the beyblade it comes from too. (The reason I'm asking this here is because it it is a purchase related question) Thanks in advance.
R2F or LRF. R2F comes with galaxy pegasis (avoid hasbro ones, they tend to pause due to lacking a bar), and lrf comis in the meteo l drago urs, alongside xf, rf, and a bunch of other handy parts.

RF is also useful, not quite as fast byt far easier to control, and comes with a number of beys, most notably storm pegasis.
(These would be Hasbro only, fresh out of the box)
Which is better; Storm Pegasus or Cyber Pegasus?
And Out of Storm Pegasus, Poison Serpent, and Storm Aquario which is best? And does Hasbro sell "Random" Boosters?
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:47 AM)Underlord Abel Wrote: (These would be Hasbro only, fresh out of the box)
And Out of Storm Pegasus, Poison Serpent, and Storm Aquario which is best? And does Hasbro sell "Random" Boosters?

Storm Pegasis. Cyber Pegasis has no useful parts, and Storm Pegasis has RF, which is one of the best (if not the best) attack Bottom(s) on the market. For the second question, they each have good parts; Pegasis has RF, Aquario has Aquario, and Serpent has SD. For the third, that belongs in 'Ask a question, get an answer', but no.
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:56 AM)Kaioya Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:47 AM)Underlord Abel Wrote: (These would be Hasbro only, fresh out of the box)

Storm Pegasis. Cyber Pegasis has no useful parts, and Storm Pegasis has RF, which is one of the best (if not the best) attack Bottom(s) on the market. For the second question, they each have good parts; Pegasis has RF, Aquario has Aquario, and Serpent has SD. For the third, that belongs in 'Ask a question, get an answer', but no.

I did post that there, I was told to come here -.-
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:59 AM)Underlord Abel Wrote:

Ah, my apologies. But no, Hasbro does not sell Random Boosters.
(Jul. 20, 2011  1:00 AM)Kaioya Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:59 AM)Underlord Abel Wrote:

Ah, my apologies. But no, Hasbro does not sell Random Boosters.

Its all good, and thank you.
And which would I probably get the most use out of: Aquario, or Serpent SD?
Neither are particularly recommended. Get Poison Serpent since SD is good for stamina.
(Jul. 20, 2011  1:21 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Neither are particularly recommended. Get Poison Serpent since SD is good for stamina.
Then what Bey do you recommend?
Should I buy basalt horogium, flame bYsis or big bang Pegasus?

-Thanks
If you can get two definitely get basalt horogium and flame byxis but if you can only get one get basalt horogium for wd,basalt,145 alright alternative
Should I get BB-96 Super Deck Set? I heard there are pretty good parts. And if so why?
The Super Deck set has been discussed plenty of times. Use the search function or look for its thread.
I can get any metal masters beyblade. i really want some peices for a combo and a good beyblade at any stat out of the box too. im gonna buy from takara tomy so if they sell it with a special launcher (like LR Launcher) then thats even better. The only metal masters i have are galaxy pegasis and gravity perseus. THX in advance.
Is the Gold L Drago Destroy Worth Getting Cause i Already have A LDD
(Jul. 20, 2011  10:08 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Is the Gold L Drago Destroy Worth Getting Cause i Already have A LDD
The metal wheel itself should be for collection purposes only, it has a LRF which is about the only usable thing on it, other that than, only if your a collector really.
Which would be the best to get: bb-10 attack stadium or bb-76 galaxy pegasis DX set?
I already have a few good attack parts (RF, 105, l drago, and storm) so i guess the question im really asking is do i need to pay extra for galaxy pegasis and the three segment launcher or can i be cheap and just get the stadium?