Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Um i have Storm Pegasus 105RF, Rock Leone 145WB, Dark Wolf DF145FS, Hyper Aquario 105F, Midnight Bull 125SF, Flame Sagittario C145S, Lightning L-Drago 100HF (all are takara tomy except for hyper aquario and midnight bull)
get hell kerbecs then...it is versatile in stamina,defence and attack too..plus..you have lightning l drago...you can make a MF lightning l drago bd145 rf combo..
EDIT:sorry for the typo..thanks leonelione..
(Jul. 01, 2011  5:42 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: get basalt then...it is versatile in stamina,defence and attack too..plus..you have lightning l drago...you can make a MF lightning l drago bd145 rf combo..

You mean Hell Kerbecs...

@ RagingAquario:
They are two "must buy" beys, and they were also my first TT's... Grin As Benjohadi said you can make MF Lightning Ldrago BD145RF, but you can also make Hell Kerbecs BD145RF, Etc... Also, make you're first buy after those two Ray Unicorno (Takara Tomy, BOSTER NOT STARTER!), then wear it down to be a non aggressive.
CS, RS, or RSF? I need to know which has the best defense. I would look it up, but I am too lazy and sorry for the noob-ish question. XD
(Jul. 01, 2011  7:58 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: CS, RS, or RSF? I need to know which has the best defense. I would look it up, but I am too lazy and sorry for the noob-ish question. XD

RS
CS
RSF
yeah this is pure defence but RS is easily outspun
(Jul. 01, 2011  8:04 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2011  7:58 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: CS, RS, or RSF? I need to know which has the best defense. I would look it up, but I am too lazy and sorry for the noob-ish question. XD

RS
CS
RSF

Alright I want some stamina too, so CS is my best option, correct?
(Jul. 01, 2011  8:11 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2011  8:04 PM)poseidon Wrote:

RS
CS
RSF

Alright I want some stamina too, so CS is my best option, correct?

Agreed RSF moves in areas where it is easily hit and i think has less stamina than CS
Obviously, because it's rubber, RSF will have less stamina. CS has far better stamina, and possibly/arguably equal defence.
CS is generally the most versatile defense bottom, so generally use that. RS is weak to opposite-spin blades, it usually loses to them, badly. Plus, it has miserable stamina/balance.
(Jul. 01, 2011  9:54 AM)Hero Wrote: You forgot the super awesome jet black LR Beylauncher from the Gravity Perseus URS.
No, it is not jet black, in my opinion the regular LR is much nicer, the clear definitely doesn't work with LR. The 3-Segment however is jet black.

The URS options are down to personal preference.
Which one would be better
all maximum series(exept horogium)
ray unicorno
galaxy pegasis
meteo l drago
NOTES
im a pegi fan and also a unicorn fan so i hope that doesent affect my final decision
Probably Unicorno, as Ray has decent smash, and CS is basically, a must have tip.
(Jul. 02, 2011  3:53 AM)Faust Horogium Wrote: Which one would be better
all maximum series(exept horogium)
ray unicorno
galaxy pegasis
meteo l drago
NOTES
im a pegi fan and also a unicorn fan so i hope that doesent affect my final decision

Well, the must have beys that you suggested are Ray Unicorno, Hell Kerbecs, and Flame Byxis.
(Jul. 01, 2011  3:13 PM)RagingAquario Wrote: Which bey should i get?
Hell Kerbecs or Basalt Horogium they are £10 and £9 respectively they are sold by dimsum2u and have free shipping but Ireally dont know which is better.
I'd definitely pick Basalt Horogium, Hell Kerbecs has BD145, a great part. I however, think that the Basalt wheel is the thing to beat.
I want know what is the one best plastic beyblade out the box.
really need help which should i buy first
BB-96 Super Deck Set,Beyblade Hong Kong Aries,Pisces,virgo?
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:39 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: I want know what is the one best plastic beyblade out the box.
Driger S is one of them
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:14 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote: really need help which should i buy first
BB-96 Super Deck Set,Beyblade Hong Kong Aries,Pisces,virgo?
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:39 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: I want know what is the one best plastic beyblade out the box.
Driger S is one of them
dranzer v2 (takara) is good too..
Hey guys I was wondering which of these I should get in order from most importance to least.
Ray Gil
Flame Byxis(hasbro?)
Basalt Horogium (hasbro?)
Hell kerbecs
Fang leone
Scythe Kronos
1. Basalt Horogium (Basalt, WD) and Hell Kerbecs (Hell, Kerbecs, and BD145) (tied)
2. Flame Byxis (230, WD)
3. Fang Leone (Fang) and Scythe Kronos (Scythe, and EDS) (tied)
4. Ray Gil (RSF)
Actually IMO Scythe should be above flame byxis , i would have to say its a great buy.
Is cyber pegasis counter leone worth the cost for collection purposes
Hmm. Are there enough testing results for it to be deemed a great purchase? I'll check it out.

Boxhead: If it's for collection then why not? You could grab the cheaper Hasbro ones though.
Should I get Big Bang Pegasis, L Drago Destroy, Fang Leone or Scythe Kronos?
Scythe Kronos. It has shown amazing stamina capabilities. Big Bang Pegasis, L Drago Destroy and Fang Leone all are outclassed in attack by Lightning.
What do i get fury capricorn or midnight bull(For its parts)