1. Big Bang Pegasis DX Set
2. URS Meteo Ver.
3. URS Gravity Ver.
4. Super Deck Set
5. BB-86
6. Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
7. Pegasis DX Set
8. BB-75

The reason why Galaxy Pegasis DX Set/Pegasis DX Set are so low down the list is that if you get the thing on top of the list, you'll already have attack stadium, the main reason to get GP DX Set/Pegasis DX Set.
RustyXD GPEG DX Set doesn't come with XF? Ohh, I thought it did. And does the MLD Set have LRF? Haha, I can't remember all of the parts to everything :v
No, GP DX Set only comes with Attack Stadium, Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, 3-Segment Grip, Beylauncher and Beypoint Card (Beypoint card only if its the Japanese Ver.).
Yes, the MLD URS has LRF, it is the only way of getting LRF besides L Drago Destroy Golden Armor Ver.
MLD urs does come with lrf
EDIT: beaten
Ray-Unicorno./Own-Ray Thanks! Sorry for my mixup Confused
Is this a good deal? It's my favorite color... Lol, but seriously, is that a good deal? Price wise I mean.
IMO yes, but you could probably get it about $5 cheaper elsewhere. But it is a limited color 3 seg grip w/ beylauncher. You could go far a cheaper regular version, or get this special one.
out of these three
Rock Aries
Earth Virgo
Storm Aquario
Which one is the best
Earth Virgo.
@Boxhead, depends on the beys you already have.
Hello pplz,

Is the L-Drago URS,Hell Kerbecs and Lightning L Drago a good buy?
I already have an Attack stadium, but no beys. So like, I can make MF-H Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF and
MF-H Meteo L Drago CH120XF when I trade 105 for CH120......

Mind, my biggest enemy right now is probably MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145MB, so will those combos work?

Um.... the MLD URS Link is like here, so look at it please. Is it real?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Metal-Beyblad...415765ba57
Yeah they should work.
Yes it would be a great buy i would highly recommend it Grin
Which should I get. The L Drago Reshuffle set or the Gravity Perseus one?
MLD reshuffle would be better as it comes with 2 extra tracks and comes with a few good parts.
the only good thing that gravity comes with is Gravity , perseus attack ,RS and GB145.
You forgot the super awesome jet black LR Beylauncher from the Gravity Perseus URS.
RustyXD, MLD Reshuffle doesnt have two extra tracks, it has one extra bottom and one extra track. Gravity URS also has AD145 and WD, two top tier stamina parts.
Hah yeah that is what i meant it was a typo , and i didn't include those parts because i am quite sure i sold my Gravity Perseus to hope at beydays.

Anyway here are the good parts in each

MLD: MLD(Absorb) XF , 85 , LRF , RF

GP: Gravity (if mold 1) Perseus ATK , GB145 , RS , AD145 , WD and a bey launcher LR

So overall if you have good attack parts and no attack bottoms get MLD but if you already have good attack bottoms get perseus , and if you have both get Meteo.
(Jul. 01, 2011  10:17 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Hah yeah that is what i meant it was a typo , and i didn't include those parts because i am quite sure i sold my Gravity Perseus to hope at beydays.

GP: Gravity (if mold 1) Perseus ATK , GB145 , RS , AD145 , WD and a bey launcher LR

So overall if you have good attack parts and no attack bottoms get MLD but if you already have good attack bottoms get perseus , and if you have both get Meteo.

Wouldn't it be better to get the perseus reshuffle if you have both because of the defense parts?
Which bey should i get?
Hell Kerbecs or Basalt Horogium they are £10 and £9 respectively they are sold by dimsum2u and have free shipping but Ireally dont know which is better.
Hell Kerbecs would be better...Hell is good for stamina(and IIRC has uses in attack too)..Kerbecs is a heavy CW so it will be good for defense as well as stamina and BD 145 is the heaviest of spin tracks so it will have a lot of uses in stamina(on hell) , defense and even attack(Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF)..so Kerbecs is better IMO.
I was wondering, which one of these is the best? Hell Kerubecs, Flame Byxes (forgot how to spell it), Bassalt Horogium, Gravity Perceus, or Rock Giraffe
Yeah but Basalt is a staple defense/balance wheel and one of the best wheels out there.
blah: The metagame basically hinges on BD145 (and will at least until TH170 gets a starter release from sonokong), and if it's a first bey, Hell Kerbecs is much better out of the box. Hell is still incredibly useful, and you should theoretically manage okay in a tourney with Hell Kerbecs, CS, and R2F. Heck, you could manage okay with it uncustomised, maybe.

(Jul. 01, 2011  9:41 AM)Hope Wrote: Which should I get. The L Drago Reshuffle set or the Gravity Perseus one?
This is literally answered EVERY GOD DAMN DAY. Use the search function.

(Jul. 01, 2011  9:54 AM)Hero Wrote: You forgot the super awesome jet black LR Beylauncher from the Gravity Perseus URS.
Nah, starter has the jet black, URS has trans black.

(Jul. 01, 2011  3:13 PM)RagingAquario Wrote: Which bey should i get?
Hell Kerbecs or Basalt Horogium they are £10 and £9 respectively they are sold by dimsum2u and have free shipping but Ireally dont know which is better.
Depends what other parts you have. If it's your first bey, Hell Kerbecs, as it's generally the best bey out of the box. Otherwise, tell us what you already have Tongue_out
(Jul. 01, 2011  12:58 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2011  10:17 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Hah yeah that is what i meant it was a typo , and i didn't include those parts because i am quite sure i sold my Gravity Perseus to hope at beydays.

Wouldn't it be better to get the perseus reshuffle if you have both because of the defense parts?

No, LRF and XF are MUST have, and alongside Meteo and LDrago II (Absorb), the price is well worth it.

Perseus Reshuffle is pointless as you can get most of the best parts elsewhere, unlike LRF.

Getting Gravity Perseus BD145XF and the upcoming Solo Beylauncher LR release will be better value. RS, AD145 and GB145 aren't must haves, and WD is available in other beys that people NEED. Perseus ATK is great, but as it comes in Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145XF, no point getting it here.

Jesus, why am I even explaining this? We've been over it before.