Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BEYBLADE-Metal-Fu...4cf5c05238

Is this worth it?
umm you can find it slightly cheaper (by like 2-3$) on ebay
(May. 08, 2011  2:58 AM)RustyXD Wrote: you can get them cheaper on ebay Tongue_out

I dont trust ebay especially with the bidding and such.
well some sellers here have them cheap aswell
You can get it from Dimsum2u for 9 AUD, so why bother.
I know that I asked before, but now that I have prices, should I get Bakushin Susanoo for $9, or Tornado Heculeo for $13?
(May. 08, 2011  4:16 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: I know that I asked before, but now that I have prices, should I get Bakushin Susanoo for $9, or Tornado Heculeo for $13?

Bakushin Susanoo. It has 90 track and WF bottom which outclasses Tornado Herculeo's F 105 track and F bottom. Also, now that RB7 is out Tornado Herculeo isn't that special anymore.
Bakushin Sunasoo

Edit Beaten
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...9199397507

Is that something like a tornado attack stadium who came with this set ?
Hey guys,
I have recently purchased 3 maximum series beyblades:
Basalt Horogium
Flame Byxis
Hell Kerbex

I know I have to buy
Ray Unicorno

but tell me what beyblade can I get to counter those beyblades?
I mean attack whise.
maybe 1 or to suggestions please.

And I am not planning to buy 4D beyblads for now
(May. 08, 2011  11:24 PM)stevebak Wrote: Hey guys,
I have recently purchased 3 maximum series beyblades:
Basalt Horogium
Flame Byxis
Hell Kerbex

I know I have to buy
Ray Unicorno

but tell me what beyblade can I get to counter those beyblades?
I mean attack whise.
maybe 1 or to suggestions please.

And I am not planning to buy 4D beyblads for now
To make:
MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF
MF Beat Lynx R145R2F/RF

LLdrago, Hell Kerbecs, BB-98 URS
Meteo Ldrago, Dark Cancer, Mercury Anubis/ BB-98 URS/ BBP DX set
Beat Lynx, Rock Giraffe, Storm peg/gal peg.
Set of Metal Faces,
My worn, chipped Hell for his mint RF. Worth the trade?
Which should should I get? Divine Chimera or Fang Leone?
TBH, I'd just wait a little for sonokong to release beat lynx, but between those two, fang leone, as Fang has great smash, and W2D is good for stamina. And 130 is a useful height (though S130 or WA130 are usually preferred), it seems. The leone II CW is nice, as it's one of the fem 3-sided CW's (considering the heap of 3 sided MW's we have, it's nice).

Divine Chimera is pretty useless, though it's Facebolt is cool Tongue_out
But when we buy SK's starter sets, there goes the fun..
You know what I find more fun that spending 200 dollars on RBV7's hoping to get Beat Lynx?
Paying 20 Dollars and being SURE I'll get the best attack wheel currently available.

Maybe I'm weird, though.
(May. 09, 2011  6:31 AM)th!nk Wrote: You know what I find more fun that spending 200 dollars on RBV7's hoping to get Beat Lynx?
Paying 20 Dollars and being SURE I'll get the best attack wheel currently available.

Maybe I'm weird, though.

I think it's just the fact that Beat Lynx is rare, and it's the surprise and excitement of knowing you have a chance at getting a random good bey Tongue_out On the other hand, SK just sells the beys themselves right to you. Personally, I like having RB's over the bey itself, but then again who knows. It all comes down to personal opinion lol.
True, but that doesn't preclude me from making a solid financial decision, and enjoying my extra 180 dollars. Or, if we do say 1 in 8, 8x$20=$160, so, my extra $140.
Sure, it's fun, but I'd rather have the best beyblade, and $140, than spend huge money, and likely get doubles. Especially considering there's not a part in there other than those of Beat Lynx I don't already have. Plus, $140 is almost a weeks wages for me right now.

I'm just advising the best decision from a "getting the best beyblade, and getting value for money" perspective.

Sure, the "suspense and surprise" isn't there, but I enjoy playing with and customising beys a lot more than opening them or paying for them.

By your logic that there's no fun (there goes ALL the fun) in getting a pre-determined bey, I should only buy random boosters to enjoy the hobby, not Lightning L Drago, Basalt Horogium, Meteo L Drago, etc etc. Basically, you've said there's NO fun in getting Beat from a Sonokong Starter.
I think this is obviously false, and furthermore argue that I could have more enjoyment from the money I save by not spending it on parts I already have.

ANYWAY, to keep this on topic, I still advise that person to wait for Beat Lynx's starter release. It's the best attack wheel, and if you're on a limited budget, that is the most practical way to get value for money for an attack type. This is far more acceptable than saying "Buy 10 RBV7's, hope you get beat lynx", is it not?

I'd suggest those who wish to continue discussing the RB Vs SK thing keep it in PM's or move to Random Thoughts or something, so we don't go off-topic Smile
what would be the best store to buy beyblades in the United States and is the rev up launcher a better buy than beylauncher
Rev up launcher is harder to use, and breaks quite easily. Plus, it's rarely used, though, it can launch beys significantly stronger (though trying to do a sliding shoot with one is really, really hard). If you don't already have a beylauncher, get the beylauncher. If you do, you might as well get the rev up launcher.
What should I buy to get better combo's than this?:

Normal Beys (these are all hasbro):
LLD 100HF
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Counter Leone 145D
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Earth Wolf 105WD (came with LLD in 2-pack)

Spare Parts:
Rock
Face white
Leone

Combo's (For now):

A: LLD 100RF
D: Earth _______145WB
S: Earth _______145WD