Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 11, 2011  7:08 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  7:04 AM)Dridion Wrote: Hey guys, how's it going. Obviously I'm new to the forums and just had a few questions regarding a BB purchase. I got into BB in the sumer of 02' and got my first in 03'; if I recall correctly it was a driger. I have since lost it Unhappy and fell out of BB after the HMS'.
Since I never really got into BB tournies or building customs, I wanted to know which Blade would be a smart purchase. I have become slightly obsessed now that I'm on summer break and have been able to watch some MF blades. They're soooo awesome to say the least.

Anyways, sorry for the small rant. What would be your advice in getting back into this new BB generation? Thanks a ton in advance.

Also Hell kerbecks is awesome!

Also Hell kerbecks is soo awesome!
P.S. If colors matter, I'm in love with red, brown, black and orange. Also fire rocks Tongue_out

If I were you I would start of with a Basalt Horoguim, Hell Kerbecs or Earth Aquila.
Depends on your favourite type
OR you could just get a Random Booster 7 it come with lots of good parts

EDIT: Beaten

Thanks for the quick response. This forums seems to be very informative and friendlier than others I've come across and again for that I thank you.

As for the blade, I'll take those considerations to heart. I was also thinking about getting a Booster v7 too. I saw a vid with the beat lynx and it looks soooo sick. What are the odds of pulling it? Again thanks!

Also, Hell kerbecks is awesome!
(May. 11, 2011  7:16 AM)Dridion Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  7:08 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  7:04 AM)Dridion Wrote: Hey guys, how's it going. Obviously I'm new to the forums and just had a few questions regarding a BB purchase. I got into BB in the sumer of 02' and got my first in 03'; if I recall correctly it was a driger. I have since lost it Unhappy and fell out of BB after the HMS'.
Since I never really got into BB tournies or building customs, I wanted to know which Blade would be a smart purchase. I have become slightly obsessed now that I'm on summer break and have been able to watch some MF blades. They're soooo awesome to say the least.

Anyways, sorry for the small rant. What would be your advice in getting back into this new BB generation? Thanks a ton in advance.

Also Hell kerbecks is soo awesome!
P.S. If colors matter, I'm in love with red, brown, black and orange. Also fire rocks Tongue_out

If I were you I would start of with a Basalt Horoguim, Hell Kerbecs or Earth Aquila.
Depends on your favourite type
OR you could just get a Random Booster 7 it come with lots of good parts

EDIT: Beaten

Thanks for the quick response. This forums seems to be very informative and friendlier than others I've come across and again for that I thank you.

As for the blade, I'll take those considerations to heart. I was also thinking about getting a Booster v7 too. I saw a vid with the beat lynx and it looks soooo sick. What are the odds of pulling it? Again thanks!

That question shoud be in Ask a question get an answer thread but i'l answer it anyway.
Well it just changes height
Odds 1:8
Hmm 1 in 8...not to bad I guess. Thanks!
Yes but if you don't get Beat you will still get some pretty epic parts =)
(May. 11, 2011  7:27 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Yes but if you don't get Beat you will still get some pretty epic parts =)

I might buy a couple of v7's than cause it really does seem like a win win situation. Might also go for the Hell kerbecks.
(May. 11, 2011  7:31 AM)Dridion Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  7:27 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Yes but if you don't get Beat you will still get some pretty epic parts =)

I might buy a couple of v7's than cause it really does seem like a win win situation. Might also go for the Hell kerbecks.

2 RB7's + Hell Kerbecs = good choice.
(May. 11, 2011  7:46 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  7:31 AM)Dridion Wrote:

2 RB7's + Hell Kerbecs = good choice.

I guess it's settled than...that's what I'll do....Thanks a ton to everyones advice. Now onto my long BB journey XD.
Which should i get first? The gravity perseus reshuffle set or the meteo l-drago reshuffle set? I already have lightning l-drago... Idk which to choose... help?

THanks =)
L-drago reshuffle set comes with more useful parts then gravity perseus reshuffle set
I would go with Ldrago set
If you are gonna buy both, V-Rock, if I would have been in your place, I would compare the availability and rarity of the two, whichever be more rare, I would buy it. If both are similar, then I would go with my favorite character. If you can buy just one, (which is not the case with you, as you say What to buy first) then consider the answer above me.
I don't know what to buy. I have the staples, (Basalt, Hell, BD145, 230, CS, etc.), but I need some new top-tier parts. I'm thinking Ray Gil, but I really don't know.
Any suggestions?
If you had CS, I don't think you really need RSF.
(May. 11, 2011  10:21 PM)GaleForce Wrote: If you had CS, I don't think you really need RSF.
I also have RS already so yeah...
i would say maybe try getting the PRE-hybrid beys but if you dont want the rsf is fun do use i would also suggest r145 ,MB LRF and PD would be nice
(May. 11, 2011  8:08 PM)HorogiumX Wrote: I don't know what to buy. I have the staples, (Basalt, Hell, BD145, 230, CS, etc.), but I need some new top-tier parts. I'm thinking Ray Gil, but I really don't know.
Any suggestions?

Obvious ones: lightning l drago, meteo l drago, gravity perseus (preferrably bd145xf from rbv7).
Ray gil isn't worth it. I'd say eitger buy pre-opened/checked rbv cv's, for gravity perseus (atk) bd145xf, maybe the rsf one, as it's rsf is interesting (softer, more offense based), and yeah, almost anything in tgere is good. And then, wait for sonokong to release beat lynx. Or, you can take the more popular route and spend loads on unopened rbv7's, if you have the money. More fun, and it's hard to get a bad pull.

Also, ch120 is always great, so dark cancer. Yeah.
Random booster 7 because all parts are pretty good.
If you gonna get a RB7...
is the attack stadium the best one to get
Of course yes. No doubt about that.
yes it is as you can do testing in it Smile
Hope dimsum2u prices for the Rb are not the cheapest right now so i would suggest to wait a bit for the price to drop
Well, I am never gonna get new beys (unless my parents just change their decision), but I was just wondering, which is a better purchase?
Basalt Horogium
Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis
Screw Capricorne
Killer Beafowl

Well, I think its Basalt, but I am not sure, as I am considering an uncustomized bey. Do not tell me that get Basalt, as you can get top tier combos. I want to know, which is a good, out of the box bey, of these. I know that the answer will be either Hell Kerbecs or Basalt.
Definitely Hell Kerbecs is better stock than Basalt Horogium stock.
Hm... I'm going to purchase some beys after the exams.
However, Malaysia released MFB Explosion, and I'm dazzled by the variety of beys I should get. Should I get either:

Basalt Horogium 145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Ray Unicorno D125CS

Which one would be the best? If there are any other better suggestions please list them down here.
Hell Kerbecs-Hell is great for Attack Kerbecs is Great for Stamina and Defense and BD145 is a Top Tier Defense Part.
Basalt Horogoium-Basalt for Pure Defense and WD for Stamina.
Ray Unicorno-CS for Defense.
If you have these three and LLD your almost Safe.
Meteo L Drago and Flame Byxis are also good though.
I'm stuck on deciding between these 3 to buy.
rock aries
rock leone
flame sagatario
HELP!
Also, if u have a suggestion that's better, post it plz.