Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

If you can buy TT beys, Basalt is the bey for you! Or, Hell Kerbecs is also awesome! If you want Hasbro, get a Bull clear wheel for more stable Defense and Stamina.
Well if I get hasbro i'll get it A LOT sooner, but if I get a TT bey it will probably be at christmas ):
I would prefer TT, and also, shouldn't I get Byxis to get the 230 and Unicorno for CS? Then sooner or later Bull to get a REALLY good combo?
I have almost every hasbro bey other then a select few...
I'm hauling in some Takara Tomy beys and I need some advice.
Basalt Horogium = 22.00
Hell Kerbecs = 21.00
Angle compass = 9.00
Ldrago reshuffle set
pegasus dx set

Ray Unicorno - 20.00
gravity perseus = 20.00
launcher suspension = 7.00
Metal face 2 =7.00

So, my tourny beys for now are-

Bakushin Gemios 100RF
Cyber Susanoo 105 WD
MF DarkAquario GB145SD
Hasbros dark wheel is amazing.
I don't know why, but it honestly is really good.
galaxy pegasis for 11 or 12 usd
good or bad
No don't get that. Get something that's worth it.
Which should I get? The Blue Attack type stadium, Or the Beat Lynx random booster?
There is no blue attack type stadium unless you mean the fake one so I say the random booster
WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER IT MAKES ME DOUBLE POST !!!
I don't recall there was ever a Blue Attack type stadium? Or do you mean the super Attack beystadium?
I plan on hosting a tourney soon, and I need some help with buying some beys and a stadium Confused
I would like all as cheap as possible-
A legal TT/SK stadium
Fang Leone
Random Booster 7
I know where to buy them and who to buy some from, but I want them at the lowest price without eBay. Thanks if you guys can help me! Grin
(May. 10, 2011  5:13 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I plan on hosting a tourney soon, and I need some help with buying some beys and a stadium Confused
A legal TT/SK stadium
Fang Leone
Random Booster 7
I know where to buy them and who to buy some from, but I want them at the lowest price without eBay. Thanks if you guys can help me! Grin

The lowest prices I can think of here are from dimsum2u, although you'll probably get a better deal on eBay.
(May. 10, 2011  5:34 AM)Hero Wrote:
(May. 10, 2011  5:13 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I plan on hosting a tourney soon, and I need some help with buying some beys and a stadium Confused
A legal TT/SK stadium
Fang Leone
Random Booster 7

The lowest prices I can think of here are from dimsum2u, although you'll probably get a better deal on eBay.

Thanks Hero. Since dimdum2u doesn't sell a balanced stadium/attack stadium, I guess I'm kinda stuck with eBay. Thanks!
He does sell attack stadiums though. BB-32 and BB-76 both have an attack stadium. You can also try PMing him to see if he has BB-10 which is just the stadium.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES
(May. 10, 2011  2:08 AM)conqueror Wrote: Yes, I mean the super.

I personally don't like the TT Super Attack Stadium. It is very hard to battle in. It gives defense and stamina type a hard time. The big circular ridge on the center prevents stamina / defense type to go to the center, unless you have a perfect 'centered' launch. Even attack type is force to move in the pre-determined floral pattern because of the floral ridge on the outside. At the local shops where I live, The TT Super Attack Stadiums are always in stock abundantly, since no one really wants to buy them.

So, buy the RB7
How much would all this be worth if it was all very slightly used?
Metal Wheels
Hell-TT
Basalt-TT
Meteo L Drago-TT
Ray-TT
Rock-Hasbro
Burn-Hasbro
Flame-TT

Clear Wheels
Kerbecs X2-TT
Horogium-TT
Unicorno-TT
Byxis-TT
Aquila-TT

Tracks
145 X2-TT
100-TT
LW105-TT
ED150-TT
DF145-Hasbro
BD145-TT
230-TT
D125-TT

Tips
CS-TT
LF-TT
DS-TT
WB-TT
WD-TT

Faces
MF-TT
Basalt Horogium-TT
Hell Kerbecs-TT
MLD-TT
Saggiterio-Hasbro
Unicorno-TT
Byxis-TT

Launchers
Light Launcher with Ripcord (Tourquise)-TT
Light Launcher 2 with Ripcord-TT
MLD Left Beylauncher-TT
Should i get Meteo with Perseus or Meteo with Kerbecs. Mind giving me who has more advantages and there CORRECT types? Thnx Smile
What other stuff do you have. Mind putting spoilers if you post.
The Fusion Blader, roughly 90$.
I would say a bit more than $90, more like 100+
what bey should i get ldd or vulcan horgium bd 145 rs
Vulcan Horgium comes with better parts.
So I may recommend it.
Hey guys, how's it going. Obviously I'm new to the forums and just had a few questions regarding a BB purchase. I got into BB in the sumer of 02' and got my first in 03'; if I recall correctly it was a driger. I have since lost it Unhappy and fell out of BB after the HMS'.
Since I never really got into BB tournies or building customs, I wanted to know which Blade would be a smart purchase. I have become slightly obsessed now that I'm on summer break and have been able to watch some MF blades. They're soooo awesome to say the least.

Anyways, sorry for the small rant. What would be your advice in getting back into this new BB generation? Thanks a ton in advance.

P.S. If colors matter, I'm in love with red, brown, black and orange. Also fire rocks Tongue_out
Earth Eagle is sick for a newbie.
(May. 11, 2011  7:04 AM)Dridion Wrote: Hey guys, how's it going. Obviously I'm new to the forums and just had a few questions regarding a BB purchase. I got into BB in the sumer of 02' and got my first in 03'; if I recall correctly it was a driger. I have since lost it Unhappy and fell out of BB after the HMS'.
Since I never really got into BB tournies or building customs, I wanted to know which Blade would be a smart purchase. I have become slightly obsessed now that I'm on summer break and have been able to watch some MF blades. They're soooo awesome to say the least.

Anyways, sorry for the small rant. What would be your advice in getting back into this new BB generation? Thanks a ton in advance.

P.S. If colors matter, I'm in love with red, brown, black and orange. Also fire rocks Tongue_out

If I were you I would start of with a Basalt Horoguim, Hell Kerbecs or Earth Aquila.
Depends on your favourite type
OR you could just get a Random Booster 7 it come with lots of good parts

EDIT: Beaten