Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Rev-up launcher gives you the most powerful launch, there are however breaking issues.
I was thinking about getting the BigBang Pegasus DX set because it comes with a recollored BBP FGrin, and I do not have a legal stadium, AND for the XF and 85
Either that, or I can get Meteo LDrago Set ( With the tracks and stuff/Bottoms and different clear wheels and what not).
-Thanks!
MLD URS is pretty good, but considering that you don't have an Attack stadium, you should probably go for the BBP DX Set, especially since it also comes with a grip and launcher.
(May. 16, 2011  12:33 AM)Mr. N Wrote: MLD URS is pretty good, but considering that you don't have an Attack stadium, you should probably go for the BBP DX Set, especially since it also comes with a grip and launcher.

Oh ok thanks. The price is at 70 USD ;D
Should i get Dragoon Dragoon S or Dragoon F
Read the BeyWiki articles on them.
(May. 16, 2011  12:49 AM)scipio132 Wrote: Should i get Dragoon Dragoon S or Dragoon F
Out of those two, Dragoon S is the better beyblade.
(May. 16, 2011  1:16 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  12:49 AM)scipio132 Wrote: Should i get Dragoon Dragoon S or Dragoon F

There is three Dragoon A 89 Dragoon S and Dragoon F
Considering the hasbro meta game, would Midnight Bull 125 SF(hybrid wheel bull) be a better buy, or Earth Virgo GB145 BS for any combo.
Earth virgo is better by far. legends suck
(May. 16, 2011  1:26 AM)scipio132 Wrote:

A-89 is Dragoon G. Not a good blade...you can buy it for like $1 on eBay. Dragoon S is the better blade either way, even with a third bey in there.
(May. 16, 2011  2:28 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  1:26 AM)scipio132 Wrote:

A-89 is Dragoon G. Not a good blade...you can buy it for like $1 on eBay. Dragoon S is the better blade either way, even with a third bey in there.

and yet..dragoon s and dragoon f have high rarity too...especially dragoon s...
anyway...8 spiker(dragoon g attack ring) is not too bad either..but dragoon g looks more pretty than the other dragoons..
do they sell 4d and the 2nd season beyblades in China preferably Shanghai?
yES,
And so do fakes.
fake 4d beys? oh and do they sell takara tomy beys or hasbro in china?
(May. 16, 2011  8:42 AM)r4sketch Wrote: fake 4d beys? oh and do they sell takara tomy beys or hasbro in china?
From what I have heard, you can find Takara Tomy and Sono Kong beys there.
Are there any beyblades we should avoid because they are useless
Poison Serpent, Dark Wolf, and a lot of others.
I may treat myself to a gold armored MF L Drago Destroy DF105 LRF, but im not sure wether i should buy or not, before i go buy should i get one normally so i dont get tempted to use the gold, and also how much is the weight of the MF? lastly where is the cheapest i can find ive seen one on ebay for £30 somet
No one knows if the MF it comes with is any different to what has come before. Since it hasn't been released, don't expect an answer on that. As for buying one, OkinawamTS is taking pre-orders for it. I'm unsure as to the price though...
Should I buy a Burn Fireblaze?
Nope. You shouldn't Burn, FireBlaze, 135,MS is outclassed by many parts. Even an uncustomized Earth Aquila is MUCH more better than Burn FireBlaze 135MS. Hell and Earth is better than Burn.
Should I buy FOUR bb-109
OR
THREE bb-109 and ONE bb-85 (clear metal faces, 1 mf-h and 1 mf-f)
That would depend. Do you have any MF remodels? If you have more then two then I would go with the four RB7s.
(May. 17, 2011  12:49 AM)Hero Wrote: That would depend. Do you have any MF remodels? If you have more then two then I would go with the four RB7s.

I have none, i only have 1 metal face lol