Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 14, 2016  1:53 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Looking to get back into beyblades what purchases would be recommended to start becoming competitive again

It depends what format you are interested in. For Burst, you can look here. For Metal Fight Beyblade, there are three different formats in which the top-tier parts vary slightly, but at least there are no releases anymore so the best items are final.
What would be the most cheapest way to get a bb-10 attack stadium and/or one of the zero g stadiums
(May. 15, 2016  11:57 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: What would be the most cheapest way to get a bb-10 attack stadium and/or one of the zero g stadiums
It would probably be in Ebay or in Japanese selling websites like Hobbylink.Doubt it that there's still one though. But if you can't find a BB-10 stadium. you can buy Super Control Stadium which is the closest thing to a BB-10. There's also the Bey Marketplace of WBO. Maybe you can find someone who would sell their BB-10 for a much cheaper price, that's if Second Hand Stadiums are fine for you.\

EDIT:
So my Birthday is at sight. There's a chance my mom would buy me some beyblades.. I've been searching for 2nd Hand beyblades The only good ones i saw was:

The ones i'll probably buy:
Ray Unicorno D125CS - $2.16
Phantom Orion B : D - $7.50

The other ones:
Rock Zurafa R145WB - $2.16
Samurai Pegasus W105R2F - $7.50
Earth Virgo GB145BS - $2.16
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F - $2.16
Spiral ____ ED145MF - $7.50

Is it a good price for the ones ill probably buy? what should i buy in " The Other ones?" each Beyblade has a top tier part.. Though i consider buying GP rather than SP just for R2F.

Top Priorities:
RU
PO
GP
Spiral
RZ
SP
EV
i just got Zero-G Random Booster Vol 1 and 2 for $100. was it was good deal?

thank you

spoilt-genbu-spoiler (Click to View)
(May. 14, 2016  1:53 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Looking to get back into beyblades what purchases would be recommended to start becoming competitive again

(May. 15, 2016  11:57 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: What would be the most cheapest way to get a bb-10 attack stadium and/or one of the zero g stadiums

Unfortunately they are going for 70-80USD.
I would suggest used, but they're usually not in the best shape.

On the day of this post these are the cheapest prices for value for:

Attack Stadium (BB-10), 70USD:
http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-JAPANESE...1_4&sr=8-4
Gives you a black BB-10, BBP, Card, White 3 Segment Launcher, Right String Launcher, and some extra useful parts.

Zero-G Attack Stadium 50USD:
http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-BBG-21-J...20&sr=8-20
Gives you a zero-g attack stadium, Revizer, Ifraid, and two compact launchers.

Pretty good deals if you ask me.

If you're looking to get back into competitive MFB it will cost quite a bit...
How much would it cost to buy every Burst beyblafe at cheapest price? Asking only becaus I'm lazy Tongue_out.
(Jun. 07, 2016  11:28 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: How much would it cost to buy every Burst beyblafe at cheapest price? Asking only becaus I'm lazy Tongue_out.

A few hundred dollars for sure. Basically you could look at the TAKARA-TOMY Mall and add all the prices together, then imagine shipping.
If I have B-38 Victory Valkyrie and B-31 Yggdrasil Ring Gyro, what should my next purchases be? I was thinking B-12 Deathscyther Oval Accel and B-13 Valkyrie Spread Survive, but I want a Rising Ragnaruk as well.
I'd say to get Rising Ragnaruk first for Gravity and Revolve, but technically B-13 is all top tier parts.
(Jun. 08, 2016  1:30 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I'd say to get Rising Ragnaruk first for Gravity and Revolve, but technically B-13 is all top tier parts.

I dunno if I would consider Survive top-tier at this point; would rather use Defense, Claw, Gyro, or Revolve in any number of situations where Survive might fit.
Well, I have enough to get 2 so I guess I'll get them both.
Alright hi friends! So I am in a bit of a pickle. While wanting to play competitively, I also am a collector. So I find it hard to make purchases without second guessing myself and a second opinion is almost always needed for me. Instead of showing the potential purchases to my nephew and have him decide, I'll let you the experts help me out!
(Money isn't a huge issue, numbers in parenthesis indicate price!)
So I do plan on getting into Burst in the near future but for now I am mainly interested in MFB. Items I am considering for collection purposes:
1) Strongest Blader set (60)
2) Super Deck Set (30)
3) Sonokong Custom set (Ray Gil/Gravity Perseus stadium pack) (70)
4) Galaxy Pegasis OR OR OR Big Bang Pegasus DX Set (Only want one, but I already have a BB-10 but it's damaged slightly and I want a new one lol) (70 both)
For Comp Play:
Zero-G Ultimate DX Sets (30 both)
Any Zero-G beyblade with comp parts.
First Zero-G Battle Set
That last one is a bit broad lol but ANY help is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!
Definitely get both Zero-G DX sets first, but they don't come with launchers. Then you want Ronin Dragoon, at least one Genbull, at least one Guardian Revizer, Gladiator Bahamdia, and Thief Pheonic. Strongest Blader set is mainly for Blitz and the Metal Face 2. Other 4D beys that you should get are Phantom Orion, Flash Sagittario, and maybe Diablo Nemesis for attack/defense combos.
(Jun. 08, 2016  7:30 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Definitely get both Zero-G DX sets first, but they don't come with launchers. Then you want Ronin Dragoon, at least one Genbull, at least one Guardian Revizer, Gladiator Bahamdia, and Thief Pheonic. Strongest Blader set is mainly for Blitz and the Metal Face 2. Other 4D beys that you should get are Phantom Orion, Flash Sagittario, and maybe Diablo Nemesis for attack/defense combos.

Alright cool. I actually already have those 4D beyblades haha. I'll make sure to add those all on my to-buy list! I will upload anything I get on the YouTube channel, I just need to upload reviews I have on hold first ha. Thanks for the input!
I've been considering buying one or two more burst beyblades. I currently have Valkyrie Wing Accel (Valkyrie is very worn), Spriggan Heavy Defense, Deathscyther Oval Accel, and Neptune Armed Zephyr. I was thinking about buying Rising Ragnaruk or Wyvern, but I'm not sure.
(Jun. 11, 2016  12:47 PM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to...ed-4-24-16

Is this up to date? If not what else do I need to buy?

It's fairly up to date, but lately there's been significantly more use of Victory Valkyrie, Dark Deathscyther, and Orbit (from Wild Wyvern), so it may be worthwhile to get those as well (I don't know whether D2 is all that great but I think some people have been using it). Knuckle from Storm Spriggan is also good, though S2 and Unite aren't useful and most of the time you could just use Spread, Gravity, or Heavy instead.
Ok what are four Burst beyblades I should buy. Five is okay too but six is too much. I want to start to be competitive in Burst and this is a good start.
If you narrow them down to five, Deathscyther Oval Accel, Valkyrie Spread Survive, Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit, Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve and Neptune Armed Zephyr would be your best bets. If you could get one more, it would definitely be Xcalibur Force Xtreme.
Good parts are bolded:

- Deathscyther Oval Accel
- Neptune Armed Zephyr
- Valkyrie Spread Survive
- Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve
- Spriggan Heavy Defense (Optional, Gravity and Spread are both good and Revolve more or less outclasses Defense)
- Xcalibur Force Xtreme (Optional but recommended, all three parts are good for Attack, but you can do without them)

Edit: Beaten, and I forgot about Orbit Tongue_out
Thanks guys. That was really helpful. Smile
Hey guys, I just ordered some Zero-G stuff for competitiveness and such. I had a question. Is it worth getting the 4D Ultimate DX Set for over 100 dollars? I want the set for a multitude of purposes, however the one I was considering to buy jut sold for about $102 and there are only listings for it at around $122+. Should I wait for a cheaper one to show up or buy everything seperately? (assuming I could find a duo Uranus, lol)
(Jun. 11, 2016  8:12 PM)Marsol123 Wrote: Hey guys, I just ordered some Zero-G stuff for competitiveness and such. I had a question. Is it worth getting the 4D Ultimate DX Set for over 100 dollars? I want the set for a multitude of purposes, however the one I was considering to buy jut sold for about $102 and there are only listings for it at around $122+. Should I wait for a cheaper one to show up or buy everything seperately? (assuming I could find a duo Uranus, lol)

Hm, you could try waiting to see if there is one for less on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, but it might as well reach a hundred dollars by the time you pay the shipping too...
do Duo Uranus for $30 and 2 Krakens. and L-Drago Gardian for $20 worth getting?
(Jun. 12, 2016  2:25 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: do Duo Uranus for $30 and 2 Krakens. and L-Drago Gardian for $20 worth getting?

So Duo and 2 Krakens for $30? Definitely a good deal, with the DX set being so expensive.