Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Which of these should I get as my first Plastic Bey? Please write out as a list of the best 5 in order.
Options: Gaia Dragoon, Wolborg 4, Driger G, Draciel G, Gaia Dragoon G, Metal Driver, Draciel S, DRanzer G, Dranzer S, Rock bison.
I just found a seller who was selling three HMS beys for 13.95 free shipping! The beys were All HMS and they were a Draciel, Driger, and Gaia Dragoon. Is that a good deal? It seems cheaper than one HMS alone!
(Aug. 15, 2013  3:04 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I just found a seller who was selling three HMS beys for 13.95 free shipping! The beys were All HMS and they were a Draciel, Driger, and Gaia Dragoon. Is that a good deal? It seems cheaper than one HMS alone!

That is normal, those are the three most available HMS and some of the worst ... It is a good deal, but it is not like you were getting the deal of the year for a good HMS.

For your plastic question, you should of course use the Plastics Q&A topic.
This is for MFB man... But to kinda answer your question, Draciel MS was one of the WORST HMS beys. Look at Beywiki for your answers to the other two.
EDIT: Beaten by that one mod chick
Wolborg 4 is your best blade you should get, unless the Gaia Dragoon is Gaia Dragoon V, which in that case, get Gaia Dragoon V. Also, it is a good price for all three HMS so go for it!
EDIT: Forgot that these belong in their own threads+ beaten by Kai the Beywizard and Pepsidew the Cola(wtf?)+(I wish I had a nickname!!!lol)
(Aug. 15, 2013  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2013  3:04 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I just found a seller who was selling three HMS beys for 13.95 free shipping! The beys were All HMS and they were a Draciel, Driger, and Gaia Dragoon. Is that a good deal? It seems cheaper than one HMS alone!

That is normal, those are the three most available HMS and some of the worst ... It is a good deal, but it is not like you were getting the deal of the year for a good HMS.

But this is the purchase consultation topic? I need advice on which one to purchase, also known as a I need a consultation. So this would go here right? EDIT: Did not see your post when I posted this Dr pepsidew.

The cheapest I have seen those beys alone are $10+ so thats why I thought it was a good buy. eDIT: sorry for double quoting.
(Aug. 15, 2013  3:14 PM)nupmuk Wrote:

But this is the purchase consultation topic? I need advice on which one to purchase, also known as a I need a consultation. So this would go here right? EDIT: Did not see your post when I posted this Dr pepsidew.

The cheapest I have seen those beys alone are $10+ so thats why I thought it was a good buy.
If you're a collector and just looking to expand your collection, go for it man. But yeah, worst HMS.
@Shining, we could just call you God. That'd end badly for you though.
I'll call you Shiny.
XD Okay, I am feeling very Shiny today, ehh? (ugh, I'm awkward '-.-) But anyways, nupmuk, go to the Q&A Thread next time.
i'm thinking of getting some more shogun steel beys now that my stores are full of them so wich ones should I get?
(Aug. 15, 2013  8:27 PM)Lazer Wrote: i'm thinking of getting some more shogun steel beys now that my stores are full of them so wich ones should I get?

Guardian Revizer, Dark Knight Dragooon, Thief Phoenic, Archer Gryph, etc. There is almost no totally bad Beyblade in Zero-G.
I enjoy purchasing Random Boosters! the mystery of it all makes the un-packaging a lot of fun for me personally.
What booster Volumes are some of yall's favorites? and why?
(Aug. 19, 2013  7:27 PM)The Bishop Wrote: I enjoy purchasing Random Boosters! the mystery of it all makes the un-packaging a lot of fun for me personally.

This would go in Beyblade Random thoughts,
Your just asking what booster we like, not ones you should buy.
(Aug. 19, 2013  7:34 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2013  7:27 PM)The Bishop Wrote: I enjoy purchasing Random Boosters! the mystery of it all makes the un-packaging a lot of fun for me personally.

Ah, i should have been more clear. I am planning to purchase more random boosters. I wanted some opinions on booster packs with worthwhile parts and beyblades.

I would be happy to move my discussion elsewhere if i am posting in the inappropriate thread.
(Aug. 19, 2013  7:47 PM)The Bishop Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2013  7:34 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Ah, i should have been more clear. I am planning to purchase more random boosters. I wanted some opinions on booster packs with worthwhile parts and beyblades.

I would be happy to move my discussion elsewhere if i am posting in the inappropriate thread.

Ah, that's fine then.
I recommend Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull, for Genbull and F230
It's a pretty good booster, it comes with lots of good parts, too.
MFB Vol. 7 and 9 are good too. Still looking for a Beat Lynx Unhappy
What's a good price for an ultimate dx set? Not sure if this is the right place to ask, if not, please inform me.
(Aug. 20, 2013  11:24 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: What's a good price for an ultimate dx set? Not sure if this is the right place to ask, if not, please inform me.

What ultimate DX set are you talking about?
(Aug. 20, 2013  1:07 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2013  11:24 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: What's a good price for an ultimate dx set? Not sure if this is the right place to ask, if not, please inform me.

There is only one ultimate DX set, and this should go in ask a question get an answer, since your just asking about a good price, not to buy or not.

I got mine for about $40 with free, first class, shipping
But I've seen some go for $25-30ish on eBay, (not including shipping)
(Aug. 20, 2013  1:10 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2013  1:07 PM)ryukiba Wrote:

There is only one ultimate DX set, and this should go in ask a question get an answer, since your just asking about a good price, not to buy or not.

Oh? Haha I thought he may have been talking about the Zero G DX set?
(Aug. 20, 2013  1:14 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2013  1:10 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2013  1:07 PM)ryukiba Wrote: What ultimate DX set are you talking about?

Oh? Haha I thought he may have been talking about the Zero G DX set?

Nah, lol.
Ultimate DX set is the set that has Duo, Wing, L-Drago Guardian, L/R Launcher, DF105 LRF and metal face 2.
hey, the target near my town just started selling zero g, so what is the best noncustomized bet i could get from zero g
It is best to get two, get guardian Levithian And pirate kraken.
Levithaian and kraken are good for defense, balance, and stamina, 160 is good for stamina, and A220 is good in hasbro stadiums in Levithaian Kracken A230MB.