[Product]  Slash Valkyrie Goku Layer Gold Turbo Ver. Rare Bey Get Battle

Well it's available in Rare Get Battle on the 27th and onward. Hoard those points, and try your best to get it. This one is probably going to be pricey otherwise.
I suspect that Goku will likely also have the extra central mass akin to that of the Tian weight, making it the heaviest weight we'll probably get. Entirely speculation though.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv4N66cAPjE/...j0iktgwlbo its not an exact match but in the vid you see a special gold move. Its similar to the gold layer.
(Apr. 03, 2019  7:25 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: This doesn't seem like a significant rare bey get release.

I think all rare bey get release are gold and the weight is so cool maybe weights are derived from dead hades???

Also we see this on anime
(Apr. 01, 2019  5:25 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Do you think some will sell this to me if they get it i would dish out some serious cash for this thing.

Im looking for one also it will cost between 300 and 400 for it like outer octa and shining amarerios its the only rare bey get battle bey i dont have but dont be surprised if the first ones listed r for 100000 yen which is like 900 dollars
I'm trying to scan my QR codes in the takara beyblade app and it keeps crashing. Good times! I really do want that gold Slash Valkyrie Goku though.
(May. 27, 2019  8:24 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm trying to scan my QR codes in the takara beyblade app and it keeps crashing. Good times! I really do want that gold Slash Valkyrie Goku though.
How did you get the app?
I tried downloading the APK from a site for that. It seems to work, but it crashes on QR scans.
(May. 27, 2019  10:48 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I tried downloading the APK from a site for that. It seems to work, but it crashes on QR scans.

Same with mine, though I think it has to do with the app not being updated to be working with updated Android phones.I had the app working including the QR scanner till the release of the 3-on-3 set that had zA and hK, then I updated Android OS as per auto-updated notification, then suddenly the app is no longer working for the QR scans. OTL 

I'm just stockpiling the codes (printed in the cardboard plates) in case the scanner decides to work again
Same. I've been stockpiling them for months. Now that the Slash Valkyrie Goku appears to be a real thing, I'm seemingly unable to use them. A downer.

If anyone can still successfully scan a beypoints card to their account, let us know what version of Android and what version of the TT Beyblade App you're using.
The problem with update version is not compatible with latest android phones like Samsung galaxy S9 or note 9, not sure on iPhones, I was able to scan with a older model S7
(Apr. 01, 2019  4:24 AM)marutti Wrote: They'll add Slash Valkyrie Goku Layer on Rare Bey Battle from April 26th.
[Image: OGoS5Ul.png]

Man that looks super dope!!!
What’s the difference between this Weight and Fafnir’s Weight?
(May. 31, 2019  11:15 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: What’s the difference between this Weight and Fafnir’s Weight?

This one is supposedly a lot heavier.
Sen is quite a bit lighter than expected because the hexagons don't even reach half the height of a Ten hexagon.
(Jun. 01, 2019  2:00 PM)marutti Wrote: https://twitter.com/FBeyblader/status/11...9837084672

HOLY MOLY that's the heaviest Weight I've ever seen!! I wasn't expecting this much
(Jun. 06, 2019  8:10 AM)marutti Wrote:

Dang... 11.1g for the layer weight, that's going to single-handedly make most GT layers viable.

I hope they make this part easier to get by re-releasing it in future products, if not this game is gonna be so pay-to-win.
(Jun. 06, 2019  10:17 AM)KingSpin Wrote:

Dang... 11.1g for the layer weight, that's going to single-handedly make most GT layers viable.

I hope they make this part easier to get by re-releasing it in future products, if not this game is gonna be so pay-to-win.

UUUUMMMM THAT'S ALWAYS HOW THIS GAME WAS XD
(Jun. 06, 2019  10:17 AM)KingSpin Wrote:

Weight isn’t the biggest problem when it comes to GT Beys. Orb Egis is in the same weight range as the GT Beys, and it does pretty well in tournaments. The big problem is that the GT Beys have a rough perimeter. Yes, even the Cosmo Base has a couple contact points that allow it to knock the Dead Armor off.
(Jun. 08, 2019  6:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Weight isn’t the biggest problem when it comes to GT Beys. Orb Egis is in the same weight range as the GT Beys, and it does pretty well in tournaments. The big problem is that the GT Beys have a rough perimeter. Yes, even the Cosmo Base has a couple contact points that allow it to knock the Dead Armor off.

Actually, I think it is.

Most ChoZ layers, while of the same weight or lighter, have their metal situated on the outer perimeter. This gives them good OWD and thus great effective weight.

GT layers on the other hand, fully rely on Layer Weights. Almost half of the weight is situated right smack in the middle. The layer weight has to be significantly heavier to enable them to have the same effective weight as most ChoZ beys.
(Jun. 08, 2019  8:10 PM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2019  6:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Weight isn’t the biggest problem when it comes to GT Beys. Orb Egis is in the same weight range as the GT Beys, and it does pretty well in tournaments. The big problem is that the GT Beys have a rough perimeter. Yes, even the Cosmo Base has a couple contact points that allow it to knock the Dead Armor off.

Actually, I think it is.

Most ChoZ layers, while of the same weight or lighter, have their metal situated on the outer perimeter. This gives them good OWD and thus great effective weight.

GT layers on the other hand, fully rely on Layer Weights. Almost half of the weight is situated right smack in the middle. The layer weight has to be significantly heavier to enable them to have the same effective weight as most ChoZ beys.

Even if they all had Goku Weights, the GT Beys would be outclassed because of their contact points and mediocre teeth. Slash has too much recoil to be able to attack for long periods of time, Bushin has a rough perimeter that makes it useless for defense, Rock has big gaps that give it too much recoil, Ace has contact points that are rough but with very little Smash Attack power like Z Achilles, etc. Maybe if Slash had a shape closer to Winning Valkyrie's, it could be pretty good for Attack. It would have better balance than wV, wouldn't self-burst as much as SV, and would be more durable than SV.
(Jun. 08, 2019  10:57 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Even if they all had Goku Weights, the GT Beys would be outclassed because of their contact points and mediocre teeth. Slash has too much recoil to be able to attack for long periods of time, Bushin has a rough perimeter that makes it useless for defense, Rock has big gaps that give it too much recoil, Ace has contact points that are rough but with very little Smash Attack power like Z Achilles, etc. Maybe if Slash had a shape closer to Winning Valkyrie's, it could be pretty good for Attack. It would have better balance than wV, wouldn't self-burst as much as SV, and would be more durable than SV.

When two beys collide, *both* of them recoil. From basic physics, the heavier bey will have less recoil induced, and thus lower chance of flying out of the stadium.

For attack combos, you *want* the recoil. The problem with Slash is that its too light, weighing only at 9.1g. With the new layer weight, we're gonna see its effective overall weight bumped to around 23g - heavy enough to withstand the recoil it creates. Slash is actually a really good attack layer base, its just a pity that its abysmal weight (its the lightest layer base IIRC) causes it to not have the impact it was meant to have. Its smash attack is probably better than wV's due to the better shape it has, IMO.

A similar explanation goes for all the other GT layer bases you mentioned. "Too much recoil" can be fixed with higher weight.

Bushin and Rock actually have decently defensive perimeters that serve their purpose. You're probably saying that because they're bursting frequently, which is actually because of the raised platform for the GT chip, which nerfs the tightness of any chip on it.