[Product]  Metal Fight Beyblade 10th Anniversary Set

They'll start take preorder from July 13th in Takara Tomy Mall limited.
It'll include 
[Image: T6FTbOQ.jpg]
Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc'
[Image: YdO5you.jpg]

Rock Leone.0.M
[Image: Vzlvtwr.jpg]

Flame Sagitario.8'.C
[Image: 5iyMdwm.jpg]

Lightning L Drago.10R.Z'
[Image: dHoVP0C.jpg]
Earth Aquila.2.Y
[Image: AnjfWD3.jpg]

Long Bey Launcher & Long Bey Launcher L
Release date will be end of December.
https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810144670/
Awesome, so that’s why they are making that small manga comeback.
This is awesome, I like that they're doing this! But i might not pick it up. I don't really care much for the show like I did with the plastic gen.
Makes me wonder what everything else has. I'm expecting Claw on Saggitario and Zephyr' on L-Drago, but Aquila has options.
I'm really curious as to what the disks and frames will be for the other four beys.
Is L-Drago going to have a mode change? it looks like it only will be in the Multi-Hit attack mode and no Upper mode.
Those beys are awesome! I'm just wondering what the parts would be, and how much metal would be on the layers. Here are my guesses at the combos:
Lightning L Drago 10D (100, eh) Zephyr'
Flame Sagitario Blitz Survive or new driver
Rock Leone 13G (idk) Massive or new driver.
Earth Aquila (same disk as Leone) Survive or new driver
I'm also hoping for L Drago to have his mode change gimmick.

L Drago is confirmed to have the 10 disk from Marutti's video.

Does L Drago have metal on the outside? If that is metal, then it has metal contact points, although they are pretty round
(Jul. 12, 2019  1:48 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Those beys are awesome! I'm just wondering what the parts would be, and how much metal would be on the layers. Here are my guesses at the combos:

Does L Drago have metal on the outside? If that is metal, then it has metal contact points, although they are pretty round

Why Survive? Claw is the obvious choice for Sagittario, and it is even seen in the manga so Claw is already confirmed, and Blitz is confirmed to not be Sagittario's Disc. Leone looks to have a different Driver, so new driver to match WB is confirmed. Survive isn't enough to match WD as it is too narrow to match its LAD, so more than likely new driver for Aquila as well.
Sorry, I posted my guesses before seeing the manga. I thought blitz would fit better because it has three wings instead of the four claw has. You're right though. The driver is definitely claw
Is this going to be a limited release, or should I expect to be able to find this on Amazon when it comes out?
This is definitely better than the 5 black bey set!
I have to get this one!
I'm gonna have to get this too!
(Jul. 12, 2019  3:03 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Is this going to be a limited release, or should I expect to be able to find this on Amazon when it comes out?

You should be able to get this on Amazon, similar to the Dragoon S and Dranzer S boosters since they were Takara Tomy Mall exclusive as well
(Jul. 12, 2019  3:45 AM)renidage Wrote: snip

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/group_sun_amy

So only the layer for Aquila, Leone, and Sagittario?
(Jul. 12, 2019  2:39 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  1:48 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Those beys are awesome! I'm just wondering what the parts would be, and how much metal would be on the layers. Here are my guesses at the combos:

Why Survive? Claw is the obvious choice for Sagittario, and it is even seen in the manga so Claw is already confirmed, and Blitz is confirmed to not be Sagittario's Disc. Leone looks to have a different Driver, so new driver to match WB is confirmed. Survive isn't enough to match WD as it is too narrow to match its LAD, so more than likely new driver for Aquila as well.

One thing you may want to consider is that the Driver's don't have to be exactly the same as it's MFB counterparts. Obviously, they're going to select ones that are the most similar to the MFB Track and Bottoms but besides one occasion (like Qc' for Storm Pegasis), there's a possibility that they're not going to make a new Driver for Earth Aquila and just throw in whatever is closest to 145WD.

In the Bakuten remakes, they used Press and Xtend for Draciel S and Driger F respectively and they're nothing like their Plastics counterparts.
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:06 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  2:39 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Why Survive? Claw is the obvious choice for Sagittario, and it is even seen in the manga so Claw is already confirmed, and Blitz is confirmed to not be Sagittario's Disc. Leone looks to have a different Driver, so new driver to match WB is confirmed. Survive isn't enough to match WD as it is too narrow to match its LAD, so more than likely new driver for Aquila as well.

One thing you may want to consider is that the Driver's don't have to be exactly the same as it's MFB counterparts. Obviously, they're going to select ones that are the most similar to the MFB Track and Bottoms but besides one occasion (like Qc' for Storm Pegasis), there's a possibility that they're not going to make a new Driver for Earth Aquila and just throw in whatever is closest to 145WD.

In the Bakuten remakes, they used Press and Xtend for Draciel S and Driger F respectively and they're nothing like their Plastics counterparts.

Those were also before Draciel F with Planet and Storm Pegasus with Quick', so really TT could go anywhere.
(Jul. 12, 2019  3:45 AM)renidage Wrote: [Image: D_Pd-nwUwAU5e-d?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/group_sun_amy
Now this is how you do a throw back. Ugh. My wallet.
I really can see leone coming with a massive or massive' driver
I'm excited for this. L-Drago has some decent parts
I did not expect Yielding for Eagle hahaha
I'm really sad that there were no new parts made for these Beyblades, also weird how L-Drago and Pegasus will keep having Dash drivers but everyone else gets the short end. Either way super excited to buy this set!
Combos:
Storm Pegasus 10G QC'
Lightning L Drago 10R Z'
Rock Leone 0 M
Flame Sagittario 8' C
Earth Aquila 2 Y
Comes with 2 Long BeyLauncher. One right, one left