[Product]  Metal Fight Beyblade 10th Anniversary Set

Dude I ws watching Youtube and saw this, man that is SICK! I havent bought a Bey in a long time but I am DEFINITELY getting one of these! I kinda wanna catch up on Burst now lol
Think we will get more MF?
I am slightly worried that all the beys will be released in a random booster or layer set because L-Drago and Pegasus have already been released or at least being released so not hating just want you guys to think about before saving up for it
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:12 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:06 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: One thing you may want to consider is that the Driver's don't have to be exactly the same as it's MFB counterparts. Obviously, they're going to select ones that are the most similar to the MFB Track and Bottoms but besides one occasion (like Qc' for Storm Pegasis), there's a possibility that they're not going to make a new Driver for Earth Aquila and just throw in whatever is closest to 145WD.

In the Bakuten remakes, they used Press and Xtend for Draciel S and Driger F respectively and they're nothing like their Plastics counterparts.

Those were also before Draciel F with Planet and Storm Pegasus with Quick', so really TT could go anywhere.

Draciel F should've came with Lift disk to give it that extra chunkiness.
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Okay this set is COMPLETELY incredible!

Lighting L-Drago looks cool! 10 is cool, not exactly sure why it has Reach but fine, and Zephyr' is the perfect choice.

Earth Aquila has 2 and... YES YES I KNEW IT IT HAS YIELDING!

Rock Leone has 0, cool and also has Massive, fitting.

Flame Sagittario looks great, 8', fitting choice and Claw, of course.

Definitely picking this set. Unlike the BSB set where theres only one exclusive bey, these are all exclusive.

I don't know, I think Rock Leone should've had Friction instead of Massive.  That thing looks closer to WB than Massive ever did.

And how come Bull wasn't picked for the set?
(Sep. 28, 2019  4:57 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: I don't know, I think Rock Leone should've had Friction instead of Massive.  That thing looks closer to WB than Massive ever did.

Gimmick wise, Massive fits the bill, though I do agree that Friction would look more like it.

And I guess Bull just got pushed aside because they probably either didn't care about it (especially given Bull's lower focus in the anime than the others), or that they're hopefully saving it for an RBV. I could honestly see them trying to use Dagger or Under for H145, even if it doesn't exactly look like it, if it were to happen.
(Sep. 28, 2019  9:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  4:57 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: I don't know, I think Rock Leone should've had Friction instead of Massive.  That thing looks closer to WB than Massive ever did.

Gimmick wise, Massive fits the bill, though I do agree that Friction would look more like it.

And I guess Bull just got pushed aside because they probably either didn't care about it (especially given Bull's lower focus in the anime than the others), or that they're hopefully saving it for an RBV. I could honestly see them trying to use Dagger or Under for H145, even if it doesn't exactly look like it, if it were to happen.

Did you forget about the Cycle driver?
(Sep. 30, 2019  1:08 AM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  9:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Gimmick wise, Massive fits the bill, though I do agree that Friction would look more like it.

Did you forget about the Cycle driver?
It looks a lot like H145, but the free-spinning aspect of Cycle might keep TT from using it. Personally, I think Cycle would be better, but I understand Jinbee’s point of view.
(Sep. 30, 2019  1:08 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Did you forget about the Cycle driver?

Yes I totally forgot that H145 was supposed to be free spinning and meant to help recover a beyblade's balance, I swear the horns were fixed, was meant to be pretty wide and for attack power. I honestly just don't think Cycle fits, or at least if it's meant to act as H145SD, it only kinda looks like it.

In my opinion, a Survive driver acting as the SD tip and a Dagger frame recolour to be like H145 simulates Bull a lot better functionality wise, and I doubt the looks would be too jarring either. Sure, Dagger doesn't exactly look as much like H145 as Cycle does, but I think the points and width simulate the spikes on H145 more, which was kind of the point of it. (No pun intended)

If nothing else there would be a new part made for it, similar to Qc' for Pegasis.
(Sep. 30, 2019  3:27 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  1:08 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Did you forget about the Cycle driver?

Yes I totally forgot that H145 was supposed to be free spinning and meant to help recover a beyblade's balance, I swear the horns were fixed, was meant to be pretty wide and for attack power. I honestly just don't think Cycle fits, or at least if it's meant to act as H145SD, it only kinda looks like it.

In my opinion, a Survive driver acting as the SD tip and a Dagger frame recolour to be like H145 simulates Bull a lot better functionality wise, and I doubt the looks would be too jarring either. Sure, Dagger doesn't exactly look as much like H145 as Cycle does, but I think the points and width simulate the spikes on H145 more, which was kind of the point of it. (No pun intended)

If nothing else there would be a new part made for it, similar to Qc' for Pegasis.

No, it's ED145 that is free-spinning. H145 is fixed.
(Sep. 30, 2019  5:39 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No, it's ED145 that is free-spinning. H145 is fixed.

I was being sarcastic. I know what H145 is like, hence why I explained my suggestion for it if it had a Burst counterpart.
(Sep. 30, 2019  8:13 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  5:39 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No, it's ED145 that is free-spinning. H145 is fixed.

I was being sarcastic. I know what H145 is like, hence why I explained my suggestion for it if it had a Burst counterpart.

IMO, Dagger is too high to be an H145 replacement.  It should have a frame that compliments the layer like Flow, Turn, or Wall, then use Cycle to give it the complete look.
(Oct. 03, 2019  6:38 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  8:13 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I was being sarcastic. I know what H145 is like, hence why I explained my suggestion for it if it had a Burst counterpart.

IMO, Dagger is too high to be an H145 replacement.  It should have a frame that compliments the layer like Flow, Turn, or Wall, then use Cycle to give it the complete look.

How is Dagger too high? H145's horns are quite a ways off the ground, and a lot closer to the wheel. A disk frame is in exactly the right position for it.

Edit: And then I notice the date. Sorry for dragging you back into this.
They got me on this one. Said I wouldn’t buy anymore beys before the end of the year but I decided to pre-order this. Probably got taken on the price but eBay was my only option. I hope the beys stay exclusive to the set. I know L-Drago is already out but at least it’s a different color. Pegasis I guess was inevitable. Funny thing about this set is I was never a MFB fan and don’t own any but I love the burst remakes.
(Dec. 07, 2019  3:49 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  6:38 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: IMO, Dagger is too high to be an H145 replacement.  It should have a frame that compliments the layer like Flow, Turn, or Wall, then use Cycle to give it the complete look.

How is Dagger too high? H145's horns are quite a ways off the ground, and a lot closer to the wheel. A disk frame is in exactly the right position for it.

Edit: And then I notice the date. Sorry for dragging you back into this.

H145 only appears closer to the wheel because the Dark wheel hangs over its core.  Assuming that the layer would have to conform to Burst dimensions(I've yet to see a layer that overhangs the disk), the disk should instead have a frame that fills in for that overhang.
(Dec. 09, 2019  10:41 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: H145 only appears closer to the wheel because the Dark wheel hangs over its core.

No, it really is close to the wheel no matter which wheel it is. Even Flame and Forbidden with their raised edges leave H145's horns closer to the bottom of the wheel than the ground, since the horns are placed so high up on the spin track.
(Dec. 09, 2019  10:41 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Assuming that the layer would have to conform to Burst dimensions(I've yet to see a layer that overhangs the disk)

Uh, what? It sorta sounds like you're trying to say that layers aren't wider than the disk? Like, most GT/Cho-Z layers are wider than a disk and frame, and the same applies to many God layers too. Only time you get layers consistently smaller than disks is when you put core disks with frames or GT disks on basic and dual layers.

Either this is way too unclear and I'm misreading it, or it's really badly wrong.
(Dec. 09, 2019  10:41 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: the disk should instead have a frame that fills in for that overhang.

Are you in agreement with me then? This is exactly what I'm arguing: give the disk a frame with something that juts out to mimic the horns. Unless they make a new frame specifically for it (should it ever be designed and released, and even then I find a "Horn" frame fairly unlikely), something like Dagger is gonna be as close as you can really get. It's probably not gonna stick out and be a major contact point, but H145 wasn't on Dark either.
Quote:No, it really is close to the wheel no matter which wheel it is. Even Flame and Forbidden with their raised edges leave H145's horns closer to the bottom of the wheel than the ground, since the horns are placed so high up on the spin track.

I have two H145s, compared them on Storm vs. Dark, and they aren't.  In fact, the horns are so low that they actually touch the Bottom.  The only way they get high at all is when you place them on a tall bottom like MF.

Quote:Uh, what? It sorta sounds like you're trying to say that layers aren't wider than the disk? Like, most GT/Cho-Z layers are wider than a disk and frame, and the same applies to many God layers too. Only time you get layers consistently smaller than disks is when you put core disks with frames or GT disks on basic and dual layers.

Either this is way too unclear and I'm misreading it, or it's really badly wrong.

You are misreading it.  I'm not talking about width, here; I'm talking about thickness.  If you look at Rock Leone, the original Rock wheel hangs over the core section of the metal wheel(like Dark does).  On the Burst version, this overhang is removed,
Quote:Are you in agreement with me then? This is exactly what I'm arguing: give the disk a frame with something that juts out to mimic the horns. Unless they make a new frame specifically for it (should it ever be designed and released, and even then I find a "Horn" frame fairly unlikely), something like Dagger is gonna be as close as you can really get. It's probably not gonna stick out and be a major contact point, but H145 wasn't on Dark either.

No, you're wanting a frame to replace the track while I'm wanting a frame to increase the Dark wheel's thickness.
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:23 PM)originalzankye Wrote: I'm really sad that there were no new parts made for these Beyblades, also weird how L-Drago and Pegasus will keep having Dash drivers but everyone else gets the short end. Either way super excited to buy this set!

The majority of the rest are stamina and defense drivers. Making them have a dash driver is a big and unfair advantage over attack drivers.
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:04 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:23 PM)originalzankye Wrote: I'm really sad that there were no new parts made for these Beyblades, also weird how L-Drago and Pegasus will keep having Dash drivers but everyone else gets the short end. Either way super excited to buy this set!

The majority of the rest are stamina and defense drivers. Making them have a dash driver is a big and unfair advantage over attack drivers.

???
Why are you quoting a post made all the way back in July???
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:11 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:04 PM)YishYash Wrote: The majority of the rest are stamina and defense drivers. Making them have a dash driver is a big and unfair advantage over attack drivers.

???

What does it matter? He is correct.
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:11 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:04 PM)YishYash Wrote: The majority of the rest are stamina and defense drivers. Making them have a dash driver is a big and unfair advantage over attack drivers.

???

Bruh, I didn't see the date. Sorry man!
...anyways, do we have an idea of how much the set will cost?