[Product]  Level Chips

(May. 05, 2018  12:08 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:

or if that does not work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajnSXxvoucc

Yup, the 3D printed level chip video from March that I posted on page 2. Definitely gives you an idea of how loose vs. firm is for zA and eF at least. But still just a guess.

Good to see for anyone who hasn't seen it.
I have recently contacted someone who is making a 3d printable level chip, the normal level chips seem to be pla, so I'll print the level chip in the same material. Expect updates from me soon
I hope they release these to more than just tournament winners. I feel like I need it to have the z beys be stable. I dislike that they aren't stable and I think it's less satisfying to use them because of it. My wife agrees and didn't really enjoy using them as much as the god beys.
(May. 05, 2018  10:45 PM)Arcosst Wrote: I hope they release these to more than just tournament winners.

I think that's how everyone feels. Building layers to be purposely unlevel to need the Level Chip is a bit of a jerk move if tournaments are the only way to get them.

Here's hoping it's a temporary measure. We haven't seen those blue ones be made a reality just yet, but that's the image always shown--rather than the gold, silver, or bronze.
(May. 05, 2018  10:08 PM)K1D Wrote: I have recently contacted someone who is making a 3d printable level chip, the normal level chips seem to be pla, so I'll print the level chip in the same material. Expect updates from me soon

Can you keep me updated too? Might be interested in buying some.
(May. 06, 2018  1:55 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  10:08 PM)K1D Wrote: I have recently contacted someone who is making a 3d printable level chip, the normal level chips seem to be pla, so I'll print the level chip in the same material. Expect updates from me soon

Can you keep me updated too? Might be interested in buying some.

K, also, I might be able to send you some. If I do, could you gimme a shoutout?
(May. 06, 2018  2:03 AM)K1D Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  1:55 AM)Kevo Wrote: Can you keep me updated too? Might be interested in buying some.

K, also, I might be able to send you some. If I do, could you gimme a shoutout?

Of course!
Once I 3d print some level chip, would you guys be intersted in buying/ trading for them?
I'll do like 20 level chips for a b-112 Long light launcher LR, or 10 for $10
(May. 06, 2018  4:14 AM)K1D Wrote: Once I 3d print some level chip, would you guys be intersted in buying/ trading for them?

Do you know the weight they'd turn out to be vs the weight of the real level chip? I'd be interested in buying from you.
(May. 06, 2018  4:38 AM)Arcosst Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  4:14 AM)K1D Wrote: Once I 3d print some level chip, would you guys be intersted in buying/ trading for them?

Do you know the weight they'd turn out to be vs the weight of the real level chip? I'd be interested in buying from you.

Idk the real weigh, but I'd imagi be theyd be pretty close, same material, same shape
(May. 06, 2018  5:23 AM)K1D Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  4:38 AM)Arcosst Wrote: Do you know the weight they'd turn out to be vs the weight of the real level chip? I'd be interested in buying from you.

Idk the real weigh, but I'd imagi be theyd be pretty close, same material, same shape

Can I have the file, shipping charges to my place will be more than it costs
(May. 06, 2018  1:49 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  5:23 AM)K1D Wrote: Idk the real weigh, but I'd imagi be theyd be pretty close, same material, same shape

Can I have the file, shipping charges to my place will be more than it costs

Id like the file as well please.
I'll make certain exceptions on the level chips, basically if the shipping cost is more than the price of the chip I'll share the file, but who'd be willing to trade the b-112 Long light launcher LR for 20 level chips?
(May. 06, 2018  8:48 PM)K1D Wrote: I'll make certain exceptions on the level chips, basically if the shipping cost is more than the price of the chip I'll share the file, but who'd be willing to trade the b-112 Long light launcher LR for 20 level chips?

I'd suggest going ahead and setting up a thread in the selling & trading section and take this discussion from there. Would be more organized and whatnot.
(May. 06, 2018  9:25 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  8:48 PM)K1D Wrote: I'll make certain exceptions on the level chips, basically if the shipping cost is more than the price of the chip I'll share the file, but who'd be willing to trade the b-112 Long light launcher LR for 20 level chips?

I'd suggest going ahead and setting up a thread in the selling & trading section and take input from there. Would be more organized and whatnot.

The problem is the files are still being designed
(May. 06, 2018  9:27 PM)K1D Wrote: The problem is the files are still being designed

You seem sure enough about doing it that you're asking who could give you certain items in trade...? Sounds like you might want some sort of separate discussion to keep requests and everything straight. And then things don't get lost between talking about who wants a printed Level Chip and info on the real ones.

Wherever it goes, it seems like it'd be a good idea to start a thread for it. Would make sure you get the attention of anyone who would be interested and help you sort things out.
To clear up every thing, the files for the 3d printed level chips are still being worked on, however, PM me your offers.
(May. 06, 2018  9:52 PM)K1D Wrote: To clear up every thing, the files for the 3d printed level chips are still being worked on, however, PM me your offers.

I know this is continuing on, on that, but its the last thing im going to say on that subject. Im sorry, but i only need like 3 or so, and im not really interested in spending a bunch of money on something i most definitely will not be able to use in organized play...
(May. 07, 2018  2:21 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  9:52 PM)K1D Wrote: To clear up every thing, the files for the 3d printed level chips are still being worked on, however, PM me your offers.

I know this is continuing on, on that, but its the last thing im going to say on that subject. Im sorry, but i only need like 3 or so, and im not really interested in spending a bunch of money on something i most definitely will not be able to use in organized play...

Ill prob sell em on ebay 5 for $5
(May. 06, 2018  5:23 AM)K1D Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  4:38 AM)Arcosst Wrote: Do you know the weight they'd turn out to be vs the weight of the real level chip? ...

Idk the real weigh, but I'd imagi be theyd be pretty close, same material, same shape.

You should not be so confident in fitting the weight perfectly.
I've tried cutting piece of rubber (eraser) that fits the hole but couldn't make beyblade stop wobbling and hopping. Just made it slightly better. Tried rubber of same size, bigger, much bigger, or smaller, and finally did get no idea of size that would do the job.
Did not bother by ring part at all, just balance weight part.

After all, that's normal. If you look at size of aC's balance/unbalance weight, it's very thin. Estimate that weights less than 0.1 gram, but affects strong disbalance. You have to be extremely precise in fitting it perfectly.

Specific density of material matters a lot. First I've tried silicone, but when noticed that floats on water (weight being too small) took a look at tables of materials' density to find one that matches hard plastic.

After all ... only I know is that probably will stop buying incomplete (unbalanced) beyblades until level chips are sold officially.
Okey everyone the level chips ready to be printed, I'm prob gonna print me some first for quality control
Nice !

While testing, it's better to be done without Disc, so disbalance can be easier to spot.
I've used Wedge driver to increase wobbling probability rather than Atomic which reduces it.

Sharing some experience, hoping to help, since I was completely unsuccessful lol
@[K1D] if you want to talk about sales, please do make a thread in the Beyblade Marketplace forum.

If you want to talk about the development of your 3D printed Level Chips, try making a thread in Your Creations. Let's keep this thread for discussion regarding the official Level Chips. Thanks!
(May. 07, 2018  1:39 PM)iiggoor Wrote: Nice !

While testing, it's better to be done without Disc, so disbalance can be easier to spot.
I've used Wedge driver to increase wobbling probability rather than Atomic which reduces it.

Sharing some experience, hoping to help, since I was completely unsuccessful lol

But wouldn't wedge just cause the bey to wobble even if it was balanced?