[Product]  Level Chips

im pretty sure even tho i think im being stupid cant you get the dimensions for the size of the whole and 3d print it with the same kind of plastic they use for the Beyblades then fit it in the gap
You can but only an official TT produced level chip could be used in tournaments. Don't think Hasbro has made them.
(Mar. 09, 2019  6:30 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You can but only an official TT produced level chip could be used in tournaments. Don't think Hasbro has made them.

Not yet, but Zankye found one in the app equipped on Dead Hades. They may very well be coming with that.
If Hasbro finally produces them, remember that the rules state that only Hasbro Beys can use Hasbro Level Chips and only TT Beys can use TT Level Chips.
Looks Hasbro Slingshock Beyblades have Level Chip hole. I think H LC coming soon.
There will be one coming out with Hades H4
Reviving this thread to ask a somewhat important question: Are level chips actually that helpful? I ask this because I finally have been able to make Perfect Phoenix and I wanted to know if it still is usable competitively without one.
As an owner of over 9 ofthem liddle derps, I can answer your question.....
They do, to a certain extent... on some beyblade they help balance it out, and add lock tightness, but on others... well...
It’s best not to even put a level chip in it..
(I’m looking at YOU Air Knight...) I haven’t put a level chip in my revive Phoenix or my dead Phoenix, (cuz I don’t like using defense/stamina beys that everyone else is using) so I can’t say that it’ll help or hurt your pP, but it did help my eF, so it might help your pP...

I hope this helped!
Can someone send a link to where to buy a level chip on amazon
(Feb. 25, 2020  10:53 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Can someone send a link to where to buy a level chip on amazon

I can't find one on Amazon US. eBay is a lot more reliable for that sort of thing unless you wanna go traipsing all over Amazon JP looking.
There are a bunch of korean cho-z bundle packs that go for 30$ on ebay that include 3 beys and a level chip. Always temped to pick one up
Are level chips still banned

(Mar. 09, 2020  2:22 AM)superrobotking Wrote: There are a bunch of korean cho-z bundle packs that go for 30$ on ebay that include 3 beys and a level chip.  Always temped to pick one up

Also are the beyblades tt
(Mar. 09, 2020  2:22 AM)superrobotking Wrote: There are a bunch of korean cho-z bundle packs that go for 30$ on ebay that include 3 beys and a level chip.  Always temped to pick one up

Is that the one with Wolborg, Kerbeus, and Achilles? If so, there are a few other decent parts in there too, bearing is probably the most notable. I had no idea a level chip came in that set though.
(Mar. 09, 2020  3:55 AM)Crashmk1 Wrote:

Is that the one with Wolborg, Kerbeus, and Achilles? If so, there are a few other decent parts in there too, bearing is probably the most notable. I had no idea a level chip came in that set though.

Here’s an example of the sets he’s referring to. There’s 3 total sets 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3880728121
(Mar. 09, 2020  3:55 AM)Crashmk1 Wrote:

That’s the Cho-Z triple booster set. The one he’s talking about is Korean exclusive and can be found on EBay.
(Mar. 09, 2020  4:11 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: That’s the Cho-Z triple booster set. The one he’s talking about is Korean exclusive and can be found on EBay.

That makes more sense. I just assumed because I see the Korean version of that 3-bey set for $30 all the time, lol. Good to know though.
(Mar. 09, 2020  4:11 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2020  3:55 AM)Crashmk1 Wrote: Is that the one with Wolborg, Kerbeus, and Achilles? If so, there are a few other decent parts in there too, bearing is probably the most notable. I had no idea a level chip came in that set though.

Here’s an example of the sets he’s referring to. There’s 3 total sets 

Yeah thats it!
(Mar. 09, 2020  4:36 AM)superrobotking Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2020  4:11 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Here’s an example of the sets he’s referring to. There’s 3 total sets 

Yeah thats it!

I actually picked up one of these sets myself a while back when I was looking for a level chip. The one with Z-Achilles, Archer Hercules & Spriggan Requiem. It’s really a great value, especially when some level chips are being sold for $30 by themselves on eBay.