[Product]  [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series

Something has clicked into mind for both Lord Spriggan and “Command” Dragon.

For Lord Spriggan, do the small tabs that tightens the disc for burst resistant wear down much more quickly?

For Command Dragon’s layer and driver
Does the layer awaken much quicker than the Takara Tomy? I know for a fact that Hasbruh uses a different type of quality for their plastic parts compared to Takara Tomy. As for the driver, does the Qc driver (not calling this driver a dash at all for Hasbruh) wear down just as the TT’s Qc’
So we know that accelerated teeth wear are a problem, but would it be possible to sue Hasbro for it just like the joy on drift problem for the switch?
Why in the lord? You'd be paying way more in legal fees than you'd ever hope to get back for it, especially if you live in the states.
(Jun. 22, 2021  2:04 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Why in the lord? You'd be paying way more in legal fees than you'd ever hope to get back for it, especially if you live in the states.

I wouldn’t, but I was just interested in knowing.
(Jun. 22, 2021  1:45 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote: So we know that accelerated teeth wear are a problem, but would it be possible to sue Hasbro for it just like the joy on drift problem for the switch?

Nintendo would like to know your location.
[Image: mBZozSB.png]
So far Spryzen/Dragon in Wave 3 don't seem to wear as easily as the previous Pro Series stuff did I am seeing little to no stress, while Soul Balkesh is a YIKES, easy teeth wear so be careful with use.
So far, it looks like Pro Series is finally, slowly but surely starting to become worth it. Teeth wear issue seems to be not as bad (I personally want to believe that the SB Zankye got was a bad mold) and Quick' is actually a '.
(Jun. 25, 2021  9:41 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So far, it looks like Pro Series is finally, slowly but surely starting to become worth it. Teeth wear issue seems to be not as bad (I personally want to believe that the SB Zankye got was a bad mold) and Quick' is actually a '.

Sadly it isn't UtopianDranzer who I think is on the fourms here who got Soul earlier than me experienced the same issue, they're actually the reason I found out that Balkesh was the weak link.
(Jun. 25, 2021  9:57 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  9:41 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So far, it looks like Pro Series is finally, slowly but surely starting to become worth it. Teeth wear issue seems to be not as bad (I personally want to believe that the SB Zankye got was a bad mold) and Quick' is actually a '.

Sadly it isn't UtopianDranzer who I think is on the fourms here who got Soul earlier than me experienced the same issue, they're actually the reason I found out that Balkesh was the weak link.

Still, props to them for command though.
(Jun. 25, 2021  9:57 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

Just to chime in here, but I've noticed that even my TT Bahamut chips have been wearing down faster than my Fafnir and Longinus chips. It's possible, likely even, that it's just the smaller teeth struggling to maintain their integrity as well over thicker, chunkier tooth designs and not entirely a materials issue this time around.
(Jun. 26, 2021  8:42 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  9:57 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Sadly it isn't UtopianDranzer who I think is on the fourms here who got Soul earlier than me experienced the same issue, they're actually the reason I found out that Balkesh was the weak link.

Just to chime in here, but I've noticed that even my TT Bahamut chips have been wearing down faster than my Fafnir and Longinus chips. It's possible, likely even, that it's just the smaller teeth struggling to maintain their integrity as well over thicker, chunkier tooth designs and not entirely a materials issue this time around.

That would make sense I think for Balkesh it was likely the two factors of it already being easy to wear and material issues, makes sense. 

Poor Balkesh lol
(Jun. 22, 2021  1:45 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote: So we know that accelerated teeth wear are a problem, but would it be possible to sue Hasbro for it just like the joy on drift problem for the switch?

I'm sorry I just have to chime in lol. Why in the name of all things beyblade would you attempt to sue a multi billion dollar toy mega Corp over an issue so small as teeth wear? Als I why in the name of a things Mario would you sue a multi billion dollar tech company or an issue so small as controller drift? This has been war eternal since controllers were invented.
I need to ask but when are the Wave 3 Beys coming out in The USA because I can’t find it anywhere
My Review of the Orb Engaard from Pro series:

I'm planing on buying some Pro Series stuff, can someone please tell me which Beys suffer from Teeth wear? I don't wanna waste 20 Bucks
I have Command Dragon, but I don’t know if the teeth wear because I don’t use the dragon chip. But off of which one is good I definitely recommend Command and Soul.
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:03 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm planing on buying some Pro Series stuff, can someone please tell me which Beys suffer from Teeth wear? I don't wanna waste 20 Bucks

I'm pretty sure Command Dragon and Lord Spryzen are the only ones that don't.
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:25 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2021  8:03 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm planing on buying some Pro Series stuff, can someone please tell me which Beys suffer from Teeth wear? I don't wanna waste 20 Bucks

I'm pretty sure Command Dragon and Lord Spryzen are the only ones that don't.

Thanks, I'll check it out!
(Jul. 12, 2021  12:17 AM)LoneStarBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2021  1:45 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote: So we know that accelerated teeth wear is a problem, but would it be possible to sue Hasbro for it just like the joy on drift problem for the switch?

I'm sorry I just have to chime in lol. Why in the name of all things Beyblade would you attempt to sue a multi-billion dollar toy mega Corp over an issue so small as teeth wear? Also why in the name of a things Mario would you sue a multi-billion dollar tech company or an issue so small as controller drift? This has been war eternal since controllers were invented.

yeah but we are paying extra for high-quality products. as for Nintendo the problem is with the switch lite if they drift it's useless and Nintendo isn't trying to fix it
(Jul. 12, 2021  12:17 AM)LoneStarBlader Wrote:

I'm sorry I just have to chime in lol. Why in the name of all things beyblade would you attempt to sue a multi billion dollar toy mega Corp over an issue so small as teeth wear? Als I why in the name of a things Mario would you sue a multi billion dollar tech company or an issue so small as controller drift? This has been war eternal since controllers were invented.

The thing is, I'm pretty sure they actually can, people are wasting their money on products that are supposed to be better than the normal Hasbro Beys, teeth wearing may not seem like a big deal but it actually is, many people are upset about it, it's basically like selling customers broken products, just imagine buying a Nintendo Switch and you use it for about 5 Days and then it just falls apart, you'd want your money back or something like that, so, Hasbro needs to fix this problem and they kinda already are since Command Dragon and Lord Spryzen don't suffer from teeth wear
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:20 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  12:17 AM)LoneStarBlader Wrote: I'm sorry I just have to chime in lol. Why in the name of all things beyblade would you attempt to sue a multi billion dollar toy mega Corp over an issue so small as teeth wear? Als I why in the name of a things Mario would you sue a multi billion dollar tech company or an issue so small as controller drift? This has been war eternal since controllers were invented.

The thing is, I'm pretty sure they actually can, people are wasting their money on products that are supposed to be better than the normal Hasbro Beys, teeth wearing may not seem like a big deal but it actually is, many people are upset about it, it's basically like selling customers broken products, just imagine buying a Nintendo Switch and you use it for about 5 Days and then it just falls apart, you'd want your money back or something like that, so, Hasbro needs to fix this problem and they kinda already are since Command Dragon and Lord Spryzen don't suffer from teeth wear

The thing is I'm pretty sure that you can't there's no way that that would hold up in court it would go all the way to a federal Court. You would have to show evidence of massive deception in intentional design flaws that goes beyond just teeth wear. And the thing with the Nintendo switch is I've owned it in tendo switch since they came out and I've never had an issue with controller drift I think a lot of that goes into how hard you press down on the joysticks when you're in the moment playing a game you don't realize how much force you're actually putting on the controller. Like I said though I mean I see where you're coming from and from a certain point of view it kind of doesn't make sense but there's no way that would ever fly it a judge would take one look at that case dismiss it out of hand
Bro what the hell happened here. Was trynna learn about sum interesting pro series stuff, but then i just ended up reading an argument 😆
Dang that argue up there was crazy but it ended out good lol! Anyways I'm planning on buying PS! any bets do you think I should get?
(Aug. 30, 2021  6:39 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Dang that argue up there was crazy but it ended out good lol! Anyways I'm planning on buying PS! any bets do you think I should get?

I heavily recommend Lord Spryzen, Judgement Joker, Perfect Phoenix and Zwei Luinor. That way you'll have a great assortment of parts.