[Product]  Corocoro Premium Legend Star Bey Set

TT has opened the Liner floodgates. Up until this point, it was only Hasbro's obsession, but now, they've enabled Hasbro. We should expect many future Beyblade releases to feature Liner or Liner+
(Jun. 12, 2019  10:41 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is really frustrating for me that these beys are not with their stock combos... and these combos are so weird...
I absolutely cannot accept a Pegasis with Liner!

But we are talking about liner dash ( still a trash but..... its a dash driver.....)??
(Jun. 14, 2019  12:29 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: TT has opened the Liner floodgates. Up until this point, it was only Hasbro's obsession, but now, they've enabled Hasbro. We should expect many future Beyblade releases to feature Liner or Liner+

TT didn't release a ton of Jaggy or Edge drivers, and yet Hasbro flooded Beyblade with those. Why does releasing one extra Liner driver suddenly mean Hasbro has to follow suit?

I honestly don't think what TT releases really impacts their choices for disks and drivers all that much outside of Anime-based combos.
It was clearly a joke since Liner is the most despised driver.

I'm actually OK with it getting a dash re-release.
(Jun. 14, 2019  10:23 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: It was clearly a joke since Liner is the most despised driver.

I'm actually OK with it getting a dash re-release.

Didn't come off as a joke to me.

It's basically a purely defense-based ' driver though, albeit with a pretty significant downside especially in this LAD-heavy game.
Anyone know where you can order this and when orders start? This is a really cool set to get to commemorate 20 years of Beyblade. I really don't mind what parts they have cause I probably wouldn't even use them, but have them on display.
Where will we be able to buy this?
Dang it TT! Why you got to make your expensive look so gosh darn amazing xD! I might just have to...
My wallet: Please master, will you just this once spare me! Have I not suffered enough!
Imma buy the first one I see lol. Keeping a look out. I'm prioritizing this over WHF Diabolos and the red Storm Pegasus
Yeah i found someone doing preorders and he wants 259.99 for the set i told him thats way to much and he acted like its gonna be super rare. First off these set are not that rare thats why the corocoro choz gold set is like 60 bucks now. And 7560 yen is $75.60 dollars so i dont know about anyone else but im not pay 3x or 4x the real price i wait until somebody whos not super greedy is saleing it and i always buy 2 of everything.

(Jun. 14, 2019  12:36 AM)omega263 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  10:41 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is really frustrating for me that these beys are not with their stock combos... and these combos are so weird...
I absolutely cannot accept a Pegasis with Liner!

But we are talking about liner dash ( still a trash but..... its a dash driver.....)??

I wish they would make drivers ppl want like ulreboot' atomic' octa' they keep making mediocre driver prime like its gonna make people play them
(Jun. 19, 2019  4:59 PM)finck10 Wrote: Yeah i found someone doing preorders and he wants 259.99 for the set i told him thats way to much and he acted like its gonna be super rare. First off these set are not that rare thats why the corocoro choz gold set is like 60 bucks now. And 7560 yen is $75.60 dollars so i dont know about anyone else but im not pay 3x or 4x the real price i wait until somebody whos not super greedy is saleing it and i always buy 2 of everything.

(Jun. 14, 2019  12:36 AM)omega263 Wrote: But we are talking about liner dash ( still a trash but..... its a dash driver.....)??

I wish they would make drivers ppl want like ulreboot' atomic' octa' they keep making mediocre driver prime like its gonna make people play them

no one wants Atomic' or Octa'.
(Jun. 19, 2019  7:46 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  4:59 PM)finck10 Wrote: Yeah i found someone doing preorders and he wants 259.99 for the set i told him thats way to much and he acted like its gonna be super rare. First off these set are not that rare thats why the corocoro choz gold set is like 60 bucks now. And 7560 yen is $75.60 dollars so i dont know about anyone else but im not pay 3x or 4x the real price i wait until somebody whos not super greedy is saleing it and i always buy 2 of everything.

I want Atomic', and also Bearing' and Xtend' for Xtend+'
(Jun. 19, 2019  7:51 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  7:46 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: no one wants Atomic' or Octa'.

I want Atomic', and also Bearing' and Xtend' for Xtend+'

This would make Attack essentially useless by preventing them from getting much needed burst finishes. This is how you make Attack useless and turn the game into a big Stamina competition.

' drivers belong only on Attack and low-Stamina Balance drivers. Xtend' is too big of a threat due to its upgrade.
(Jun. 12, 2019  6:25 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: A tad overpriced IMO but still great since it's a Black/Gold recolor. Wink

You think thats over price a guy on ebay wants 260 for it i tryed to talking to him and he tryed saying that there was only going a limited amount. I called b/s i told him i dont mind paying more for it. Like 150 with free shipping or a little more. I wasnt trying to buy one and get him basically 3 more

(Jun. 19, 2019  7:46 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:

Im sorry you couldnt afford at takara octa driver but make revive pheonix 0 or 00 lift octa put a level chip on also if you got one and its the best stamina bey ever and it is almost the heaviest a bey can get. If you want the heaviest combo just replace lift with wall add the dead armor and swapp octa for charge and thats the heaviest combo. But look at ever tournament last year the winners were using left spin with bearing or atomic the reason we wont get atomic' is because it will be 2 good.
There goes my allocation for my weekly video game Unhappy
(Jun. 12, 2019  4:50 AM)marutti Wrote: And where can i buy this online on 12 july?? [Image: SOQyQTp.jpg]
[Image: Ubm9cYp.png]
It'll include 
Slash Valkyrie.8' Cross.Revolve烈
Ace Dragon. 0 Glaive. Zepher'天
Dragoon Fantom.00 Star. Power
Storm Pegasis. Hurricane. Liner'
Cho Z Achiles.4 Bump. Yard
Light Launcher
Launcher Grip
Release July 12th 10 am in internet
Price will be 7560 yen
Source
https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status...38784?s=19
Thank you Genta who always these pics on twitter
https://www.pal-shop.jp/ext/corocoro/cam...e/top.html[Image: 043wyf4.jpg]
[Image: U0Hb1dd.jpg][Image: bQeHBjc.jpg]

(Jun. 21, 2019  6:55 PM)finck10 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  6:25 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: A tad overpriced IMO but still great since it's a Black/Gold recolor. Wink

You think thats over price a guy on ebay wants 260 for it i tryed to talking to him and he tryed saying that there was only going a limited amount. I called b/s i told him i dont mind paying more for it. Like 150 with free shipping or a little more. I wasnt trying to buy one and get him basically 3 more

(Jun. 19, 2019  7:46 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: no one wants Atomic' or Octa'.
Im sorry you couldnt afford at takara octa driver but make revive pheonix 0 or 00 lift octa put a level chip on also if you got one and its the best stamina bey ever and it is almost the heaviest a bey can get. If you want the heaviest combo just replace lift with wall add the dead armor and swapp octa for charge and thats the heaviest combo. But look at ever tournament last year the winners were using left spin with bearing or atomic the reason we wont get atomic' is because it will be 2 good.
Found this for $147 on ebay. Got the last one I believe
(Jun. 29, 2019  3:10 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Found this for $147 on ebay. Got the last one I believe

You: I got the last one!
11 year old who is looking to get it: Who dun it!?
(Jun. 29, 2019  3:10 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Found this for $147 on ebay. Got the last one I believe

I got 2 0n ebay payed roughly 110 a piece
Should of put giga dragoon in there not dragoon f cause I really don’t want to wait for the random booster
(Jul. 05, 2019  8:49 AM)zangozeus Wrote: Should of put giga dragoon in there not dragoon f cause I really don’t want to wait for the random booster

It's a main character set giga dragoon wouldn't make sense if it was in their instead of main dragoon .
Where can I buy this set from?