[Product]  Corocoro Premium Legend Star Bey Set

(Jul. 12, 2019  4:47 PM)Salt Bey Wrote: Where can I buy this set from?

Wondering same thing? Searching online with no luck and tried to use link posted above but it takes you to what looks like an error page in Japanese
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:29 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:47 PM)Salt Bey Wrote: Where can I buy this set from?

Wondering same thing? Searching online with no luck and tried to use link posted above but it takes you to what looks like an error page in Japanese

Until 4 am in Japaeese time It's mentenance
One of the first unboxings/testings of the Corocoro Premium Legend Star Bey Set at KENCHANNEL

Takeaways
  • Black Painted 00 Disc in the video weighed in at 25.54g (slightly heavier than the average 00 disc)
  • Black Painted 00 Disc stuck(gripped) onto Judgment Joker's rubber stopper (can be shaken off)
  • Black Painted 4 Disc in the video weighed in at 21.33g (within margin of error for average weight of 4 discs)
  • Black Painted 天 Ten weight in the video weighed in at 8.47g (his regular 天 Ten weight was 8.36g)
  • Black Painted Retsu weight in the video weighed in at 8.66g (his regular 天 ten weight was 8.87g)
  • Black Painted 8' Disc in the video weighed in at 20.56g (within margin of error for average weight of 8' discs)
Damn. I LOVE the black, gold and silver, particularly the black discs. Mostly looking forward to getting my hands on Achilles, but Valkyrie and Ace Dragon look incredible, too. Heck, I even like Pegasus.

HARD PASS on that Dragoon, though. As a Plastic Gen fan, since that was my generation as a kid, I still don't care about that. This would've been elevated if they included a new layer for Dragoon (G/GT would've been HYPE) with some metal.