[Product]  Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 20th Aniversary set

It already preorder started.It'll release at July but preorder is from March 15th to April 15th
https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810123903/
[Image: 1UZaXYe.jpg]
(Mar. 15, 2019  7:04 AM)marutti Wrote: It already preorder started.It'll release at July but preorder is from March 15th to April 15th

Awesome! Any idea on the parts for draciel f?
[Image: 2w3lpp.jpg]
I feel 10 and loop on Draciel F, This set is going to really valuable.
(Mar. 15, 2019  7:04 AM)marutti Wrote: It already preorder started.It'll release at July but preorder is from March 15th to April 15th

Thanks for the image there, @[marutti].

The disgusting amount of recoil on Draciel F hurts, I still want it because it looks great!
(Mar. 15, 2019  9:41 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:

Awesome! Any idea on the parts for draciel f?

To me it looks like Draciel F has a 10 Disk. I am not sure tho if it has Planet or some other driver. On the latest drawing of Max and Draciel F on Takao Aoki's website, it looked like Planet to me, but that wouldn't make much sense, because Planet is a Stamina Type Driver and not a Defense Type Driver.
I hope this doesn't end up being the only way to get Draciel F
Awesome! The page also says that "In addition, the inside of the commemorative box is also accompanied by new drawing illustrations by Takao Aoki".
(Mar. 15, 2019  11:34 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  9:41 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Awesome! Any idea on the parts for draciel f?

To me it looks like Draciel F has a 10 Disk. I am not sure tho if it has Planet or some other driver. On the latest drawing of Max and Draciel F on Takao Aoki's website, it looked like Planet to me, but that wouldn't make much sense, because Planet is a Stamina Type Driver and not a Defense Type Driver.

The type isnt important though. Planet has metal balls and a metal ball tip just like draciel F’s blade base and spin gear do. So Planet makes the most of all tbh.
(Mar. 15, 2019  7:21 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  11:34 AM)TL14 Wrote: To me it looks like Draciel F has a 10 Disk. I am not sure tho if it has Planet or some other driver. On the latest drawing of Max and Draciel F on Takao Aoki's website, it looked like Planet to me, but that wouldn't make much sense, because Planet is a Stamina Type Driver and not a Defense Type Driver.

The type isnt important though. Planet has metal balls and a metal ball tip just like draciel F’s blade base and spin gear do. So Planet makes the most of all tbh.

Draciel S had Press instead of Weight though, Xtend over Iron for Driger F, which meant they favoured type over accuracy.

However I think Planet might be used based on the vague illustrations of Draciel in the BSB Rising manga.

I hope Draciel F isn't exclusive to this set, but this is likely a compilation set after Draciel F's proper release. I hope.
I guess this is only way to get original color Draciel F. Because they said
”They'll put Draciel F as "New"Bey in this set.”
It means at least, they don't release Draciel F until then.
You can get recolor in RBV or RLC in the future
Draciel F's driver is Yard. I looked at the marutti's video on the chapter multiple times and the details matches Yard. Loop was never an accurate driver for Draciel F to begin with, because the blade base didn't have any rollers or whatever that would help stabilize the Bey when it tips over. And even though Planet matches in a way, Planet also isn't accurate to how the og Blade Base works. The two metal balls don't extend like the ones on the blade base, they orbit around screwing up the Bey's balance more times than not. At the very least, based on the Blade Bases features and how TT is deciding which parts for the remake, I assumed Orbit would be appropriate for Draciel F, but it's Yard.

Draciel F.10.Yr
(Mar. 15, 2019  8:14 PM)marutti Wrote: I guess this is only way to get original color Draciel F. Because they said
”They'll put Draciel F as "New"Bey in this set.”
It means at least, they don't release Draciel F until then.
You can get recolor in RBV or RLC in the future

That is rather unfortunate, but if anyone is selling this set, I'll buy it. I don't have five out of nine of these yet.
I really want this. I mean, another Driger S, another 10 Disk and another Xtreme

Also another Bearing
I've already got all of these except both Draciels, but I got a blue Draciel Shield from Random Booster 7 instead.

Ah well. I'm sure someone will sell a single of it somewhere on Ebay for me to find.
By the way, apparently each address in Japan can only purchase three of these sets, and any extra order will mean the cancellation of all orders bound to that address regardless. Rather strict hah.

This was a very lackluster announcement though, considering how most Bakuten fans already own most of these, and are just the Burst versions too...
(Mar. 16, 2019  11:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This was a very lackluster announcement though, considering how most Bakuten fans already own most of these, and are just the Burst versions too...

Definitely. My first reaction was what a boring set. Anyone who has most of these doesn’t really have much incentive to buy it. Feels money grabbing that they’ve forced people who want the burst draciel F to buy this whole set with nothing new or really even good in it.
(Mar. 16, 2019  9:22 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  11:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This was a very lackluster announcement though, considering how most Bakuten fans already own most of these, and are just the Burst versions too...

Definitely. My first reaction was what a boring set. Anyone who has most of these doesn’t really have much incentive to buy it. Feels money grabbing that they’ve forced people who want the burst draciel F to buy this whole set with nothing new or really even good in it.
That’s Takara Tomy for you.
I only own Dranzer S and F so this set would be good for me, but I do think it not really fair for people who already have all of them, I think if they added Gaia Dragoon it would make the set more worth it
It would be really cool if this was a set with a Burst remake of all main characters of Beyblade. A bit too much to ask for but I'd dig a set with all the S series, and all four of the main character beys from MFB, maybe add L-Drago to go alongside Wolborg. Even if they bumped up the price, I'd buy it.

Seeing as Draciel F is unfortunately and disgustingly likely to be exclusive to this set, I'll have to buy it because I love Draciel F.
It's good news for who already have S and F series bey it looks like not sticker painted like Hasbro. From explaination

Fear not my friends, Draciel F has the Planet driver. Which is perfect since it fits perfectly, but it's weird they're finally ignoring types to match drivers properly.
(Mar. 30, 2019  2:11 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Fear not my friends, Draciel F has the Planet driver. Which is perfect since it fits perfectly, but it's weird they're finally ignoring types to match drivers properly.

Thank goodness. Hopefully, this means that they'll follow the path of MFB, where the type was decided by the mix of parts rather than a shared typing between all the parts. Maybe MFB remakes will take this into account, such as Zephyr' on Lightning L-Drago. MFB aside, at least it wasn't Yard.
It looks like Dragoon F might have a frame, kind of looked like cross.
(Mar. 30, 2019  2:59 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: It looks like Dragoon F might have a frame, kind of looked like cross.

Doesn't Dragoon F have the Gravity Disc?