[Product]  BG-10 Random Layer Collection Vol.10

(Sep. 23, 2018  11:15 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:32 AM)Battleburst Wrote: is the new release date in october

Around 25th~27th in September

Wow,that’s near,gonna be awesome.hype
https://mobile.twitter.com/OHHA3bKz55C8A...7926611969

Pictures of Egis. Teeth look okay, but man is it so hollow!

The balls do roll so it is indeed a rolling ball gimmick.

[Image: 2ccx9ag.jpg]

[Image: 21rh0.jpg]
I'm making Unboxing Video now.
Before watch  it Beyterminal video
@[marutti] how heavy is the layer?
Infinity or Yell, and it was a press. Soo..................... think what are the real parts
(Sep. 25, 2018  6:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Infinity or Yell, and it was a press. Soo..................... think what are the real parts

Central Press aren't it's actual parts, it's just filler parts until actual release.
(Sep. 25, 2018  6:55 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  6:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Infinity or Yell, and it was a press. Soo..................... think what are the real parts

Central Press aren't it's actual parts, it's just filler parts until actual release.

And That May Hint the Release Parts, Like J2. G. R when It was Cycle- A Dumb Revolve
Now that I really think about it, why wouldn't this be Cho Z Satan? Like, Cho Z beys with God layer predecessors mostly always improve the gimmick from the original:

Blaze Ragnaruk to Crash Ragnaruk - Metal wings, giving more OWD than the smaller plastic wings.

Guardian Kerbeus to Hazard Kerbeus - From smaller thin flexible plastic chains to very large partially metal spring loaded chains with more flexibility.

Sieg Xcalibur to Buster Xcalibur - Adds extra metal to the sword for extra weight, gives it the ability to extend forward not only so it can increase weight focus on the sword end, but also gives it more reach.

I almost see rolling balls as a logical upgrade to Rollers. It's free spinning too, is made of metal this time, and it can move 360° which would theoretically make it good for avoiding attacks from all angles, rather than just horizontal, at least if the rolling balls were placed more open and sideways. This is just what I think, 360 rolling movement is really the next step, I don't see how metal rollers really improves the gimmick itself.

EDIT: Oh yeah and apparently this thing boasts EIGHT points for Defense, which is even more than the Seven Hazard Kerbeus showed us. And judging by the shape and hollowness, the defense stats probably mean as much as it did for Hazard Kerbeus too.

https://mobile.twitter.com/luke_1348/sta...1212401669

[Image: 10qkr4k.jpg]
Here's my initial thoughts:

Alter Chronos - Silver mode switch looks cool! So does the translucent black and grey!
Emperor Forneus - AAAAAAAA TRANSLUCENT YELLOW! One of my favourite recolours of eF!
Arc Bahamut - Looks quite nice, the red isn't as rich as I expect but still looks cool.
Dragoon F - It looks okay I guess, again my least favourite of the set though.
Orb Egis - It looks awesome! But only 17.6 grams? Damn... but oh well.
Takara my dude I'd love to know what testing and drafting you do to make these fantastically colored, yet more than often competitively lacking layers
(Sep. 25, 2018  6:57 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  6:55 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Central Press aren't it's actual parts, it's just filler parts until actual release.

And That May Hint the Release Parts, Like J2. G. R when It was Cycle- A Dumb Revolve

Incredibly flawed logic there as Guardian Kerbeus RLC recolor had Limited Press before it had its stock combo of Heavy Revolve, and Chaos RLC recolor was given Heavy Survive before it had its stock combo of Oval Gyro. The filler parts are NOT sneak peaks at what their stock combos are.
(Sep. 25, 2018  8:21 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  6:57 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: And That May Hint the Release Parts, Like J2. G. R when It was Cycle- A Dumb Revolve

Incredibly flawed logic there as Guardian Kerbeus RLC recolor had Limited Press before it had its stock combo of Heavy Revolve, and Chaos RLC recolor was given Heavy Survive before it had its stock combo of Oval Gyro. The filler parts are NOT sneak peaks at what their stock combos are.

To be fair though, gK and sT used parts from their predecessors by default before their stock combo. Any layer that had a predecessor, it would use their older parts by default, like E2, O2 and M2. With things like Chaos where it's totally new, I suppose H.S doesn't hint towards the stock combo of O.G that much, but if you think about it, before Gyro, only Survive and Edge were available as stamina drivers at the time, and Survive came closer to Gyro than Edge did.
I get the feeling that Egis is a Gorgon or Medusa bey.
(Sep. 25, 2018  8:43 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I get the feeling that Egis is a Gorgon or Medusa bey.

It’s medusa,according to the legend
(Sep. 25, 2018  10:31 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  8:43 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I get the feeling that Egis is a Gorgon or Medusa bey.

Egis/Aegis is a shield with either a gorgon or Medusa engraved onto it to scare away enemies.
Egis looks COOL and Sounds COOL ! ( and For a minute , it looked like Mercury Anubius was spinning ., LOL )
(Sep. 25, 2018  10:31 AM)Battleburst Wrote:

It's Aegis originally and no. It's the shield that was used by Zeus and passed on to Athena.

BTW, Medusa is a gorgon but it is Medusa on it indeed...
(Sep. 25, 2018  12:19 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Egis looks COOL and Sounds COOL ! ( and For a minute , it looked like Mercury Anubius was spinning ., LOL )

Ummm,when was it spinning

Never mind,saw it ,and what is the new material
https://mobile.twitter.com/plicotto/stat...4451596288

Even though this doesn't exactly tell us much, I hope Egis doesn't become this.
Gawd we are in desperate need of some good attack layers...
(Sep. 25, 2018  3:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/plicotto/stat...4451596288

Why,isn’t it good,I hope it is
(Sep. 25, 2018  4:07 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  3:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/plicotto/stat...4451596288

Why,isn’t it good,I hope it is

Yeah, but it seems good for stamina and it has good burst resistance from what I've seen. The last thing we need is another good stamina/defense layer.
Random Layer Collection 10 Orb Egis Unboxing and Battles
@[Leo Burst], thank you for the video! But ooooh boy, Egis is pretty strong, at least from what I can see so far.