[Product]  BG-10 Random Layer Collection Vol.10

Okay, now I understand why oE is only 17.6 grams.
Now I somewhat get why Orb Egis had 8 Defense in it's stats, still a bit unrealistic but the defense is FAR better than I thought. Like CrazyAries said, the lighter weight is now understandable, I couldn't imagine how it would be being 20+ grams.
(Sep. 25, 2018  4:14 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  4:07 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Why,isn’t it good,I hope it is

Yeah, but it seems good for stamina and it has good burst resistance from what I've seen. The last thing we need is another good stamina/defense layer.
If oE messes the meta even more...Attack might become extinct.
Edit: oE also looks like it has good owd and destabilization property.
(Sep. 25, 2018  4:24 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Random Layer Collection 10 Orb Egis Unboxing and Battles

Man, I'm super jealous. I cannot wait until I own this thing. All the layers look nice, but Egis is so, so good looking.
The weight of oE seems to be about 18.5g in stead of 17.6g, which might be caused by either measurement error or mold difference.
It would be okay if oE weights 18.5g, although is still relatively light among Cho Z layers.
18-20 grams is a healthy weight range for it, so that's fine. I'm just surprised by its apparently good performance when it has that Draciel-like shape to it.
I hope it is very op,I want it to be,and the shape may give it destabilisation property,can’t wait for the full combo and hope it op
https://t.co/mTHKN7pZxH?amp=1

If this is anything to go by, it's that Egis seems to be rather capable in stamina. Be careful what you wish for.
(Sep. 26, 2018  11:06 AM)Jinbee Wrote: https://t.co/mTHKN7pZxH?amp=1

If this is anything to go by, it's that Egis seems to be rather capable in stamina. Be careful what you wish for.
I stil wish the same,also it lost a lot,I hope it can handle bearing or even et on another disk
Hey, will Orb Aegis be available as a Starter Booster soon or will it be forever a random layer?
(Sep. 26, 2018  3:13 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Hey, will Orb Aegis be available as a Starter Booster soon or will it be forever a random layer?

It's in remodeling set
(Sep. 26, 2018  3:13 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Hey, will Orb Aegis be available as a Starter Booster soon or will it be forever a random layer?
It will also be available in the Reshuffle set.
Edit: Okay, Adarsh Beat me..
(Sep. 25, 2018  12:09 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  10:31 AM)Battleburst Wrote: It’s medusa,according to the legend

Egis/Aegis is a shield with either a gorgon or Medusa engraved onto it to scare away enemies.

Oh, so that explains everything. It’s no wonder why this layer is a defense type. And no wonder that I got a Gravity Perseus vibes.
(Sep. 26, 2018  11:06 AM)Jinbee Wrote: https://t.co/mTHKN7pZxH?amp=1

Wow it goes head to head against the legendary Archer Hercules. It will definantly get some competitive use. Thx Jinbee
Any more vids

http://youtu.be/86ZX6fJdnNQ

Found one right here
Anyone? ? ?

Also,what is the new material in the roller balls of the layer

Some interesting testing from LeoBurst. 

Man, this layer looks amazing. Still don't think the gimmick does much (it's more about how the layer is built)
(Sep. 29, 2018  1:29 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:

Some interesting testing from LeoBurst. 

Man, this layer looks amazing. Still don't think the gimmick does much (it's more about how the layer is built)

my oE is showing up monday
and i am pretty interested in the layer

but i must say i’ve never been very interested in what can beat aH.13M.Et...  who cares?

that’s said it’s good info. thanks.
Ever Oxford? That's interesting, the name is not what I expected but it does make sense for the oE abbreviations.
I think oE's above-par defensive capability comes from it's sloped shape; layers at the same height will make much less contact with it as a result. Put it on a shorter driver (like Eternal) and that defensive capability is improved theoretically