[Product]  BG-10 Random Layer Collection Vol.10

It'll release at September 2018.
1  Defense
2 Balance
3 Defense
4 Attack
5 New Layer
https://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/kidsr...uct-Info_1
RLC 9 hasn't even released yet and we already know when the next one will be out?

I am flabbergasted, I tell you.
Possible Layers:

1. Emperor Forneus

2. Hell Salamander

3. Revive Phoenix

4. Buster Xcalibur

5. ?
(Jul. 31, 2018  1:01 AM)GodGaia Wrote: Crash ragnurak gonna be in here

Highly doubt this.

My predictions:

1 Defense (Tornado Wyvern)
2 Balance (Alter Chronos)
3 Defense (Blast Jinnius)
4 Attack (Beat Kukulcan)
5 New Layer (Dead Hades)

I'm not expecting to get any Cho-Z layers from the non-new pulls just yet.
They will probably have two god layers and four super z layers
I mean, it's plausible. They usually release Random Layer version followed by it getting a full release. That might be why we saw the oddly coloured version first.

I'm assuming the re-coloured Forneus is a WBBA release? Similarly to Blaze Ragnaruk (Red Ver.)
I doubt Fafnir will be an RLC layer prize, no way they'd do that to a really major beyblades upgrade. Unless Free isn't returning and Fafnir was only made for the sake of fan service.
(Jul. 31, 2018  1:55 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I doubt Fafnir will be an RLC layer prize, no way they'd do that to a really major beyblades upgrade. Unless Free isn't returning and Fafnir was only made for the sake of fan service.

I think they might be talking about drain fafnir

(Jul. 31, 2018  1:55 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I doubt Fafnir will be an RLC layer prize, no way they'd do that to a really major beyblades upgrade. Unless Free isn't returning and Fafnir was only made for the sake of fan service.

Nvm I just got what you ment.

Fafnirs number is already confirmed.
It could very well be,the orange and black one was thought of as a recolour
But both the b-122 and this roc are in the same mont
TBH I am so confused
By the way that forneus looks sick
(Jul. 31, 2018  1:11 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  1:01 AM)GodGaia Wrote: Crash ragnurak gonna be in here

Highly doubt this.

My predictions:

1 Defense (Tornado Wyvern)
2 Balance (Alter Chronos)
3 Defense (Blast Jinnius)
4 Attack (Beat Kukulcan)
5 New Layer (Dead Hades)

I'm not expecting to get any Cho-Z layers from the non-new pulls just yet.
I don’t think tW will be in here if both prizes for rb7&8 have already been released in previous bgs
Fafnir is the only September release. Dead Hades is th only October release. I think it's confirmed that Fafnir is the prize
(Jul. 31, 2018  6:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Fafnir is the only September release. Dead Hades is th only October release. I think it's confirmed that Fafnir is the prize

It shouldn't be Fafnir. Fafnir is going to be released as a starter so yeah...no.
(Jul. 31, 2018  6:18 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  6:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Fafnir is the only September release. Dead Hades is th only October release. I think it's confirmed that Fafnir is the prize

It shouldn't be Fafnir. Fafnir is going to be released as a starter so yeah...no.

So the sheet is lying?

Except Fafnir already has been confirmed to be released normally. More than likely it's going to be a Bey we haven't seen or heard of before, or a sneak peek. The prize Layers are usually a surprise.
(Jul. 31, 2018  6:24 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

Except Fafnir already has been confirmed to be released normally. More than likely it's going to be a Bey we haven't seen or heard of before, or a sneak peek. The prize Layers are usually a surprise.

I guess that makes sense.

In fact, it could be Orb Aegis, since there have been no hints at its existance
(Jul. 31, 2018  6:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: So the sheet is lying?

No just that you are misunderstanding it. Are you sure this sheet includes random layers?
(Jul. 31, 2018  10:49 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  6:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: So the sheet is lying?

No just that you are misunderstanding it. Are you sure this sheet includes random layers?

Yeah. Never mind. None of the checkboxes had option for RLC. My bad
(Aug. 01, 2018  12:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  10:49 PM)ptf606 Wrote: No just that you are misunderstanding it. Are you sure this sheet includes random layers?

Yeah. Never mind. None of the checkboxes had option for RLC. My bad

yeah, im pretty sure that sheet only had info for the upcoming b-1"##" releases and doesnt mention anything about b-00's or bg-"##"s

also, hazard kerbeus got a rlc release before its official triple booster set release (which has yet to come out) so maaaybe they could do the same with the new fafnir.
(Aug. 01, 2018  4:45 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: also, hazard kerbeus got a rlc release before its official triple booster set release (which has yet to come out) so maaaybe they could do the same with the new fafnir.

So, you honestly expect TT to release a Random Layer Collection with the same prize layer as a bey they're releasing in a complete booster at the exact same time? I think a lot of you guys didn't think things through here.

The new Fafnir is very clearly not the prize layer we are looking for.
im calling orb aegis on this one tbh..
(Aug. 02, 2018  12:19 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  4:45 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: also, hazard kerbeus got a rlc release before its official triple booster set release (which has yet to come out) so maaaybe they could do the same with the new fafnir.

So, you honestly expect TT to release a Random Layer Collection with the same prize layer as a bey they're releasing in a complete booster at the exact same time? I think a lot of you guys didn't think things through here.

No. I said maybe. And I never even indicated whether or not that was what I expext. Just throwing out some things to consider. And like I said already, they did it to us with hK so what makes you so sure they won't do it again with new Fafnir or at least another bey
(Aug. 02, 2018  1:40 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2018  12:19 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: So, you honestly expect TT to release a Random Layer Collection with the same prize layer as a bey they're releasing in a complete booster at the exact same time? I think a lot of you guys didn't think things through here.

No. I said maybe. And I never even indicated whether or not that was what I expext. Just throwing out some things to consider. And like I said already, they did it to us with hK so what makes you so sure they won't do it again with new Fafnir or at least another bey

You didn't read my post, did you? I said they're not gonna release an RLC Fafnir at the same time as the Fafnir booster. They'd wind up directly competing against each other. There is no "maybe" about it, because it's a ridiculously absurd notion to begin with, and it should be on absolutely nobody's mind as a possibility.

Even more, why would you even bring up something that you didn't expect to happen? All it does is distract the thread from actual possibilities and waste people's time as they discuss something you yourself don't put any stock into.

What we do know is that they're gonna re-release whatever layer happens to be the prize in this RLC. They've done it with literally every other RLC prize to date, all the way back to Trident from RLC 1. There's no reason to point out the obvious as a possibility when it's a known fact by this point in time.