[Product]  BG-07 Random Layer Collection Vol. 7

The difference between now and before is that I used to be able to interpret and filter information for the community before sharing it. Almost nothing that I would post would turn out to be false. Therefore, you could trust me. But now that people just take it upon themselves to be things-finders, then you lose that credibility.

It is laughable that anybody would bring up how I did not post sources (that often had to be protected but some of you are really too careless to realise that), because that is not even the issue being discussed here and what remains is that rumours are rumours, and other things are not published officially yet but are not rumours. Period. We are renowned as a website where credible information gets posted, so honestly at this point, it is up to you guys to figure out if you want to stay clean or become dirty. I care progressively less. But sure, go ahead and ruin the reputation I built for the World Beyblade Organization.
It feels like this thread is becoming about something other than the random layer collection.
(Sep. 02, 2017  3:23 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: https://twitter.com/beybladek3k/status/9...6261617666

The beyblades there seem to be rendered in badly, it might be fake. But idk, for all I know, it was like this for the first few glimpses of other rlc's
These are the tweets that tweet NinjaBlader shared was pulling from:
(driger s)
https://twitter.com/yanbou_bey_522/statu...2195496961
(gigant gaia)
https://twitter.com/yoshiax24683865/stat...5351881728

There's also one featuring a burnt orange and yellow Kreis Satan:
https://twitter.com/kerbeuslike/status/9...9492435968

So... RIP that rumor from Marruti shared. Tongue_out
If Driger S is getting another release, hopefully Dragoon S will join
(Jun. 02, 2017  7:58 PM)RayUniStriker Wrote: Do you think we could see Dragoon maybe in this too... or?

We are I have seen a video listing all of the beys coming out in random layer vol 8 there is a dragoon an ifrit and gain on and even an acid anubius this is just speculation but shelter Regulus might be in random layer vol 7
Just gonna go ahead and say, if you've seen information about RLC8; ignore it, it's likely false and it hasn't even been confirmed that we're getting one yet (although it's highly likely we are).

"Shelter Regulus" is also a name that hasn't been confirmed to be related to Beyblade, so I'd use it very loosely if I were you, haha. Could be related but, right now, there's no confirmation of that at all.
It seems that the new layer is Twin Nemesis.
The combo is Twin Nemesis Oval Jaggy, so tN should be an attack type bey.
[Image: DI3xYo7VoAAPD4B.jpg]
source:https://twitter.com/yanbou_bey_522/statu...8295136258
Maybe Twin Nemesis can split in two like Phantom Fox MS and Striker Drone. Then the Twin in it's name would make sense. I hope that's the case but it's just speculation. Smile
TT had update the personal collection on official website of beyblade burst, and we can see the content of this RLC(but the images are unavailable yet)
BG-07-01 Driger Slash
BG-07-02 Fang Fenrir
BG-07-03 Gigant Gaia
BG-07-04 Kreis Satan
BG-07-05 Twin Nemesis
Explanation of Twin Nemesis Layer from official site.
"God of anger, Nemesis motif. God layer of an attack type that can be switched to upper mode which deforms two blades of a big hammer and scoops up from the upper side and smash mode to hit from above"
By the way, there is something interesting: the "BURST power" of the performance status that officially provided is 5 while the "ATTACK power"is only 3. Usually, a value of 3 means only better than average, even some balance type can have 3 in attack, but a value of 5 means super powerful. Although these data are always unconvincing, a value of 5 is still really unusual. If we look at all the parts have any 5 status, they are X2(in attack and burst), L2(in weight), gV(in burst), tW(in defense), dF(in stamina), gZ(in stamina and weight) and βite(in defense). Almost all of these parts belongs to important releases, but tN is simply a prize layer of RLC.
(Sep. 08, 2017  5:27 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: By the way, there is something interesting: the "BURST power" of the performance status that officially provided is 5 while the "ATTACK power"is only 3. Usually, a value of 3 means only better than average, even some balance type can have 3 in attack, but a value of 5 means super powerful. Although these data are always unconvincing, a value of 5 is still really unusual. If we look at all the parts have any 5 status, they are X2(in attack and burst), L2(in weight), gV(in burst), tW(in defense), dF(in stamina), gZ(in stamina and weight) and βite(in defense). Almost all of these parts belongs to important releases, but tN is simply a prize layer of RLC.

Where it says? Can you give me a link?
(Sep. 08, 2017  5:34 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2017  5:27 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: By the way, there is something interesting: the "BURST power" of the performance status that officially provided is 5 while the "ATTACK power"is only 3. Usually, a value of 3 means only better than average, even some balance type can have 3 in attack, but a value of 5 means super powerful. Although these data are always unconvincing, a value of 5 is still really unusual. If we look at all the parts have any 5 status, they are X2(in attack and burst), L2(in weight), gV(in burst), tW(in defense), dF(in stamina), gZ(in stamina and weight) and βite(in defense). Almost all of these parts belongs to important releases, but tN is simply a prize layer of RLC.

Where it says? Can you give me a link?

You can see it on your garage

[Image: gzx1m1H.jpg]
(Sep. 08, 2017  5:17 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: TT had update the personal collection on official website of beyblade burst, and we can see the content of this RLC(but the images are unavailable yet)
BG-07-01 Driger Slash
BG-07-02 Fang Fenrir
BG-07-03 Gigant Gaia
BG-07-04 Kreis Satan
BG-07-05 Twin Nemesis

...Fang Fenrir? Really? No gV or Dragoon?
that's pretty hecking lame, TT
(Sep. 08, 2017  5:17 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: TT had update the personal collection on official website of beyblade burst, and we can see the content of this RLC(but the images are unavailable yet)
BG-07-01 Driger Slash
BG-07-02 Fang Fenrir
BG-07-03 Gigant Gaia
BG-07-04 Kreis Satan
BG-07-05 Twin Nemesis

Watch it be a Red or Orange F2
(Sep. 08, 2017  9:13 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
BG-07-01 Driger Slash
BG-07-02 Fang Fenrir
BG-07-03 Gigant Gaia
BG-07-04 Kreis Satan
BG-07-05 Twin Nemesis

Watch it be a Red or Orange F2

Pretty sure it's yellow
(Sep. 08, 2017  6:42 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
BG-07-01 Driger Slash
BG-07-02 Fang Fenrir
BG-07-03 Gigant Gaia
BG-07-04 Kreis Satan
BG-07-05 Twin Nemesis

...Fang Fenrir? Really? No gV or Dragoon?

Neither of those layers are good at all so what would the point in them releasing them in a layer only set?
(Sep. 08, 2017  11:38 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2017  6:42 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: ...Fang Fenrir? Really? No gV or Dragoon?

Neither of those layers are good at all so what would the point in them releasing them in a layer only set?

they're cooler :p
(Sep. 08, 2017  6:42 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: ...Fang Fenrir? Really? No gV or Dragoon?

Or how about a re-release of Zillion Zeus with a new mold haha.
Someone was able to get Twin Nemesis Much early before the release as always but this time it's even before the release of official pamphlet of Random layer Vol 7 !

[Image: Screenshot_2017-09-10-04-23-35-1.png]

Source :-https://www.instagram.com/p/BY0gO9CHSC2/
So I guess the white bits are the colored plastic layer, and the black ring can rotate around to do that mode change TT described. Cool! It'll be interesting to see how it performs.