[Product]  BG-07 Random Layer Collection Vol. 7

(Jul. 25, 2017  8:19 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2017  3:06 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I know I already made prediction but I have a new one. 
1. Black Alta Kronos
2. Black God Valkyrie
3 ???
4. Black Tornado Wyvern
5. Twin Nemisis

Semi good. But TW wont be out until next year. G2 is likely the next rare layer. We wont see many god layers here until we run out of duel layers. We still have: L2, Z2, X2 & I2. And since we continue to get a single layer (i wish theyd stop) we can only hope we get good stuff. But we could get AK in RBC8 or 9. Just wait till MG comes out as a layer in collection 9 next year.
What? Mg already came out. L2, Z2, X2, and I2 already came out as well. Or am i not understanding what you are saying. Ak came out as well
(Jul. 25, 2017  3:06 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  10:55 AM)marutti Wrote: Random Layer Collection Vol.7
September
1 Balance
2 Attack
3 Balance
4 Defense
5 Rare New God Layer

I know I already made prediction but I have a new one. 
1. Black Alta Kronos
2. Black God Valkyrie
3 ???
4. Black Tornado Wyvern
5. Twin Nemisis

All of these are most likely to be seen next year, as mentioned above. I2 and G2 are likely the balance layers here, A2 probably gets one last recolor, and the attack type should be L2 or gV (L2 has no recolors yet)
(Jul. 25, 2017  10:50 AM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2017  8:19 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Semi good. But TW wont be out until next year. G2 is likely the next rare layer. We wont see many god layers here until we run out of duel layers. We still have: L2, Z2, X2 & I2. And since we continue to get a single layer (i wish theyd stop) we can only hope we get good stuff. But we could get AK in RBC8 or 9. Just wait till MG comes out as a layer in collection 9 next year.
What? Mg already came out. L2, Z2, X2, and I2 already came out as well. Or am i not understanding what you are saying. Ak came out as well

Im saying the layers will eventy be in layer packs. MG is a rare bey so it will be the 2nd rare layer in the random layer pack in 2018. I was saying that L2, Z2, I2 & A2 will be theast layers in random layers between this pack and the pack next year.
(Jul. 25, 2017  5:43 PM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2017  10:50 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: What? Mg already came out. L2, Z2, X2, and I2 already came out as well. Or am i not understanding what you are saying. Ak came out as well

Im saying the layers will eventy be in layer packs. MG is a rare bey so it will be the 2nd rare layer in the random layer pack in 2018. I was saying that L2, Z2, I2 & A2 will be theast layers in random layers between this pack and the pack next year.
Oh. That makes sense
(Jul. 25, 2017  5:51 PM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2017  5:43 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Im saying the layers will eventy be in layer packs. MG is a rare bey so it will be the 2nd rare layer in the random layer pack in 2018. I was saying that L2, Z2, I2 & A2 will be theast layers in random layers between this pack and the pack next year.
Oh. That makes sense

I agree with him, but this dosent have a Stamina type. Therefore my list has I2 to compensate. I can also safely say the prize for this is Shelter Regelus based on patterns. J2 was the second RLC of dual layers and it was an entirely new layer. Regelus is also the oldest name we have no idea about, so it is most likely this RLC as Xcalibur is a starter.
I just realized that we don't have a Balance type RLC prize yet so maybe... this'll be balance?
Just rumour from 2ch
RLC7
Inferno Ifrit
Dragoon
Gigant Gaia
Acid Anubis
Shelter Regulus
Gigant Gaia is definitely a lock in my mind considering for each volume lately they have been including one former Random Booster prize. Last time it was Quad Quetzalcoatl, so naturally the next one is going to likely be G2.
It is a little suprising that there is going to be a recolored Dragoon in this RLC.
Well, that's cool.

However...When can we get recolored Z2 and L2?
Even X2 has two recolored version in RB5, I really want recolored Z2 and L2.
(Aug. 25, 2017  9:13 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is a little suprising that there is going to be a recolored Dragoon in this RLC.
Well, that's cool.

However...When can we get recolored Z2 and L2?
Even X2 has two recolored version in RB5, I really want recolored Z2 and L2.

I'm starting to think they aren't going to get rereleased in an RLC. TT must not want to spend the money on extra metal bits, haha.
Well, this is fun. I sorta knew sR would be a RLC after seeing sX as a Starter. I guess this means Beat Pheonix and Ark Bahamut are likely for RBV8 and 9.
(Aug. 25, 2017  9:40 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, this is fun. I sorta knew sR would be a RLC after seeing sX as a Starter. I guess this means Beat Pheonix and Ark Bahamut are likely for RBV8 and 9.

Hmm, idk about that order, given one of the upcoming characters is Ruwei Son (or is it Son Ruwei? Idk, it's something involving Shelter Regalus' intials Tongue_out)

I think RBV8 is going to be Shelter Regalus, with the B-97 being Nightmare Longinus, B-98 including Beat Phoenix, Deep Chaos and Ark Bahamut being the December releases, (hopefully meaning aB in RBV9, since there's hope of it being an attack random booster prize :p) and Screw Trident and the full release of whatever's in this RLC being in the inevitable January and February boosters.

As for what the prize is here... I have no clue, haha. I guess maybe Twin Nemesis? I don't want to treat that name as real but since Blast "Genius" was real, all bets are off imo.
Guys, those are just rumours. Some of you are writing as if that list was official at all.

Unless there is a credible source, rumours like that without pictures should not be posted on the board.
I have found what seems to be the first official release date for RLC 7

https://hlj.com/product/TTA85665
(Aug. 27, 2017  12:37 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I have found what seems to be the first official release date for RLC 7

https://hlj.com/product/TTA85665

well it dosent show images
We don’t usually know anything about specific Layers included until close to release anyway. Not having an image at this point is as expected.
(Aug. 27, 2017  3:28 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: We don’t usually know anything about specific Layers included until close to release anyway. Not having an image at this point is as expected.

so when this is going to be released
(Aug. 27, 2017  4:09 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2017  3:28 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: We don’t usually know anything about specific Layers included until close to release anyway. Not having an image at this point is as expected.

so when this is going to be released

Sometime in September
September 12th

(Aug. 26, 2017  1:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Guys, those are just rumours. Some of you are writing as if that list was official at all.

Unless there is a credible source, rumours like that without pictures should not be posted on the board.

You've never shown us information source. Before you'll ask us information source you should show it us.
To be fair, most of those names aren’t even from Kai-V and are just names people are grabbing from the trademarks database on their own. Some are plausible for Beyblade, but others could totally be related to another toyline from Takara Tomy.

People just shouldn’t get their hopes up on any of the names found. I think it’s probably best that those unconfirmed trademark names don’t spill out of a specific rumour thread as well, as it just becomes very misleading across the site...
(Aug. 27, 2017  6:07 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: To be fair, most of those names aren’t even from Kai-V and are just names people are grabbing from the trademarks database on their own. Some are plausible for Beyblade, but others could totally be related to another toyline from Takara Tomy.

People just shouldn’t get their hopes up on any of the names found. I think it’s probably best that those unconfirmed trademark names don’t spill out of a specific rumour thread as well, as it just becomes very misleading across the site...

Someone finally put how I feel into words \( ᐛ )/

I think something that spurs this is on is that nobody with actual sources actually comes in and fact-checks whenever someone posts those trademarked names. The people who grab those names off databases don't have an official source, but those who do have an official source could easily confirm which names are actual beyblade names and which aren't. That way, names that are beyblades are confirmed properly and names that aren't beyblades will (hopefully) be forgotten about.

I think a good example of why this would help is Sieg Xcalibur.  Sieg Xcalibur was found by one of those guys grabbing from a trademark bot, but with actual sources nobody bothered to confirm it until CoroCoro teased it. If someone with a credible source had confirmed the name or beaten the other guy to the punch, it would have been a lot less confusing for everyone... (then again since xcalibur was in the name, it was a tad more credible than other names that guy was finding to begin with)
That's just my two cents tho.

then again i probably shouldn't be one to talk since i speculate about names and stuff like that a lot on here myself :p
I mean we can just speculate about it, and be completely wrong. It's all about the pride of predicting something and the illusion that you conributed. We're all human, we're gonna want attention.
(Aug. 27, 2017  8:17 PM)Mage Wrote: I mean we can just speculate about it, and be completely wrong. It's all about the pride of predicting something and the illusion that you conributed. We're all human, we're gonna want attention.

Personally, I completely agree with you eleventy-billion percent. It doesn't hurt anyone to share ideas and predictions with the community, until people start criticizing you about the speculations. And with the attention-seeking part, also true.
But also, something to think about. What if some of the "rumors" ended up being true-ish, like instead of a twin nemesis, we could petentially get a different Tn/tN.
(Aug. 27, 2017  8:36 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2017  8:17 PM)Mage Wrote: I mean we can just speculate about it, and be completely wrong. It's all about the pride of predicting something and the illusion that you conributed. We're all human, we're gonna want attention.

Personally, I completely agree with you eleventy-billion percent. It doesn't hurt anyone to share ideas and predictions with the community, until people start criticizing you about the speculations. And with the attention-seeking part, also true.
But also, something to think about. What if some of the "rumors" ended up being true-ish, like instead of a twin nemesis, we could petentially get a different Tn/tN.

Most speculation is wrong, fills the first half of these new release topics with bad info for future readers, and is generally annoying to present readers who watch these topics for new posts with the expectation that they will bring new info. IMO, anyone who wants to SPAM baseless speculation can head straight to Beyblade Amino.
In no way am I saying not to discuss rumours. What I’m saying is that, currently, rumours are spread across the site, not flagged as being unconfirmed and are horribly misleading to people. All discussion about rumoured stuff should really be in a designated rumour thread, and nothing be allowed to leak out of it unnecessarily.

But obviously, this is something we’ll consider sooner rather than later, because this is certainly getting out of hand.

(Aug. 27, 2017  7:53 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Someone finally put how I feel into words \( ᐛ )/

I think something that spurs this is on is that nobody with actual sources actually comes in and fact-checks whenever someone posts those trademarked names. The people who grab those names off databases don't have an official source, but those who do have an official source could easily confirm which names are actual beyblade names and which aren't. That way, names that are beyblades are confirmed properly and names that aren't beyblades will (hopefully) be forgotten about.

I think a good example of why this would help is Sieg Xcalibur.  Sieg Xcalibur was found by one of those guys grabbing from a trademark bot, but with actual sources nobody bothered to confirm it until CoroCoro teased it. If someone with a credible source had confirmed the name or beaten the other guy to the punch, it would have been a lot less confusing for everyone... (then again since xcalibur was in the name, it was a tad more credible than other names that guy was finding to begin with)
That's just my two cents tho.

then again i probably shouldn't be one to talk since i speculate about names and stuff like that a lot on here myself :p

If it hasn’t been confirmed on-site, there’s just no confirmation of it yet. Even in the case of store sheets I’ve seen, there’s a lot of placeholder images that are just previous releases, and blank names that don’t help us understand anything. The most we get sometimes are the type, and maybe a hint at a gimmick, but no name to go by. There’s not always advance notice for every release after all, and especially less-so now that Takara-Tomy effectively detail their releases in full a month before via CoroCoro’s YouTube channel, haha.