[Product]  BG-07 Random Layer Collection Vol. 7

I assume you rotate the black part, hence why the middle is a circle. I assume you rotate the black contact points behind the white plastic to make slopes and probably line up the two contact points with the white plastic for smash? Just a guess. Sort of like aC in a sense.
(Aug. 25, 2017  6:05 PM)marutti Wrote: Just rumour from 2ch
RLC7
Inferno Ifrit
Dragoon
Gigant Gaia
Acid Anubis
Shelter Regulus

(Sep. 08, 2017  5:17 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: TT had update the personal collection on official website of beyblade burst, and we can see the content of this RLC(but the images are unavailable yet)
BG-07-01 Driger Slash
BG-07-02 Fang Fenrir
BG-07-03 Gigant Gaia
BG-07-04 Kreis Satan
BG-07-05 Twin Nemesis

Just highlighting how important it is NOT to post rumours. I cannot believe how far off that first list was. Hopefully this is a crystal clear example for everybody. There is no place for rumours from unofficial sources here.
I'm pretty happy for the official list, tbh.
But I gotta admit, I kinda stopped looking for news on WBO, because of the rumors flood. Uncertain
The blue G2 is a must have for me! It'll be great for G2VCy like the show.
(Sep. 10, 2017  3:16 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I'm pretty happy for the official list, tbh.
But I gotta admit, I kinda stopped looking for news on WBO, because of the rumors flood. Uncertain

We’ll be addressing this “rumour flood” soon. We’re just as unhappy with it as you are.
Twin Nemesis is a attack type layer ( I guess We know that right ? ) and has two attack Modes Smash Mode and Upper Mode and it weighs 13.09 Grams.

[Image: DSC_0450.jpg]

This is how the two modes look !

Smash Mode !

[Image: DSC_0477.jpg]

Upper Mode

[Image: DSC_0478.jpg]

The Information Pamphlet Of Twin Nemesis !

[Image: DSC_0449.jpg]

Also As per the Google Translations the Blogger Also mentions that Smash Mode is effective against Maximum Garuda hah ! Still nothing can be confirmed and we will have to wait for some Official Testing hah !

Note :- All The Modes name is might not be totally correct as its translated Through Google Translate !

All the Credit Goes to this Website :- http://xn--eckzb3bc9a8at8myfc.jp/3478.html and thanks to @[azsas] too for informing and helping me !
Wow, someone already got it
IMO that layer still looks too round to be an attack type
That clip that's used to switch modes, what if u didn't lock it? Would that section of the layer just slide back and forth?
That is one SMALL layer.
Looks like it has a good spin time
Well I was right about how Upper Mode would look but was wrong on how Smash mode would look, I expected the two plastic contact points to line up. For something with no metal god chip this weighs a whopping 13 grams, I mean damn. However from the video I've seen so far, it looked like it would barely OS stock bR and it's using Atomic too! So the stamina doesn't seem terribly good, thank goodness! Hopefully it'll be good for attack. I'll pick this up because it does look really cool. Thanks for the images @[Burst]!
Is Driger reinforced? I remember that Gold Driger broke during an official Corocoro video.
Maybe gold dragoon? I don't know of a gold driger
(Sep. 11, 2017  6:49 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Maybe gold dragoon? I don't know of a gold driger

Gold Driger was the first Bakuten Shoot remake Bey to be revealed. After that announcement no one in the community knows if the other Beys would be remade or if we'll get Driger in its original colors.
As much as i didn't care for another fenrir, I have to say I love the stickers. Driger looks better than I thought. I wanted a new G2, and that kS looks nice too. Still want L2 and Z2, but this is all still nice. Another I2 would've been good too, I love I2. Still don't know how tN weighs so much but it should be interesting/fun.
Alright I will definitely but this set since it seems overall worth it to me:
Twin Nemesis - Good, though probably because it's new and is the prize.
Kreis Satan - Decent, while nothing special it'll look really nice. I always loved that colour scheme.
Gigant Gaia - Awesome! I can make G2VCy, Sasha's beyblade fairly anime accurate, plus it just looks great.
Driger S - Great, the recolour matches the bit beast colour and a translucent Driger S looks really nice.
Fang Fenrir - carp! Already one of my least favourite layers, I already have two of them and no recolour will make it look better.
(Sep. 11, 2017  8:27 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: As much as i didn't care for another fenrir, I have to say I love the stickers. Driger looks better than I thought. I wanted a new G2, and that kS looks nice too. Still want L2 and Z2, but this is all still nice. Another I2 would've been good too, I love I2. Still don't know how tN weighs so much but it should be interesting/fun.
I want G2 too :-)
This blue recolor is fantastic. ( It seems of a double blue trasparent plastic)
i think tN will be good for stalling cuz it looks like alot of its weight on packed on two sides giving it high flywheel effect.
Wow, this new G2 looks amazing
The rocks look like ice with the translucent blue plastic :3
Well ill be buying this full set. Ill also be buying beys with extra parts so (everything but the fafnir) will be a full bey. These prize beys look better than they usually do as a normal release. The regular blue J2 sucks. Its why I got the prize one on the starter parts.
If this bey is in the anime (or does end up being in the anime), i wonder what parts they would actually give it. The only part i can see it having is glaive.