[Product]  BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

In my opinion we don't need proprietary parts in Zero-G. It would present a problem, besides Zero-G should break away from normality even moreso, but I don't want to stir any drama with my other opinion.
(May. 14, 2012  3:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  3:38 AM)Brood Wrote: Griff also must be Left spin and all other sky element beys.I dont get how dragoon can synchrome a right spinner unless dragoon doesnt have any studs that blocks itslf from connecting

Now im relly curious if Shinobi griff is true.

Why would all Beyblades from an element be left-spin ?

Well there are logos on crystal wheels that tells what element it is.Samurai Shinobi and Theif all have the same logo whereas Pirates have a different one.
Since Darkknight Dragoon is confirmed to be Left spin so it must have some sort of thing that prevents it from spinning right.Having studs on oppisite sides of the right spin bey will have contact with the studs on the left spin chrome wheel so something like Saramanda Dragoon is impossible.However, the limited bey Griff Dragoon SA165WSF shows proof that dragoon is capable of synchoming only to ones that is capable of spinning left.It also said "Strongest class custom of sky element bey" so Im pretty sure they are both sky element beys.The DarkKnight crystal wheel will have a new logo which indicates its element and probably will be the same logo as Griff's crystal wheel which cant be shinobi cuz it has the fire logo.
However future releases are still unknown so it cant be declared that ALL sky element beys are left spinners
I do not remember : what is Zero-G parts' method of blocking the insertion of opposite-spin prongs ?

Anyway, I am quite certain that you should still be able to make combinations with Gryph and all the other Chrome Wheels we already have.
(May. 14, 2012  4:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not remember : what is Zero-G parts' method of blocking the insertion of opposite-spin prongs ?

Anyway, I am quite certain that you should still be able to make combinations with Gryph and all the other Chrome Wheels we already have.

Hm you made me realise something.Its kinda hard to describe but the part holds the whole bey from prongs are wider than other chrome wheels.So I guess you can synchorme with other wheels?If thats true it cant be spun if dragoon is the bottom part of the synchromed wheel....... Awkward.
The side that is facing the camera remineds me of Lightning L Dragon in black..
(May. 14, 2012  4:26 AM)Brood Wrote: Hm you made me realise something.Its kinda hard to describe but the part holds the whole bey from prongs are wider than other chrome wheels.So I guess you can synchorme with other wheels?If thats true it cant be spun if dragoon is the bottom part of the synchromed wheel....... Awkward.

Hm ... That is what the expression "ever-so-slightly" was made for. The difference is very subtle.
Hm, I cannot see the image of Gryph Dragoon for some reason - something about not being a member?

If someone could send me the picture privately, it would be much appreciated.
I hate how I can never see the pics Kai-V links.
The blogger decided to make them private, and even I cannot see them now ... He must hate me, hah.

Here is the picture of the golden Model of Dark Knight Dragoon which will be available at the next World Hobby Fair :
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1125...12930.html
Quite cool, in my opinion. The Face is more of a Leone Face ...
It's hard to see the details (though we get a good view of Leviser in the next pic) but the face does indeed look like Leone
Hmm, that's very L-Drago-like, and a bit too round for my liking.
What is so wrong with having one of these made out of metal anyway?
[Image: Dragoon_G.png]

Pre-emptive response to "lacerations": MAN UP! (or think of the "BEYGAUNTLETS" merchandising opportunity!)

If that's the regular face too, it's very un-plastics-dragoon. Uncertain
Armour L-Drago Destroy says the face may well be different for the promo version, though it also could easily not be, we have no real way of knowing.
Yeah, it looks more like Ldrago. The overall design looks good, much like Meteo or something.
This is definitely something I want to see in Twin Synchrom (Dragoon Dragoon). Smile
@th!nk: hand lacerations are one thing but imagine that being KOed upwards towards the body or face.
I'm down with losing a finger or two (3 might be a little much) but an eye or a heart is taking things too far :p.
Here is the same picture of the super rare black and red version, also :
http://ameblo.jp/yu-yu0725n-chan/image-1...54486.html
Urgh, why are the best recolours always so rare... That looks awesome. So L-Drago!

(May. 14, 2012  3:31 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: @th!nk: hand lacerations are one thing but imagine that being KOed upwards towards the body or face.
I'm down with losing a finger or two (3 might be a little much) but an eye or a heart is taking things too far :p.

More Merchandising! "BeyArmour~!" to match the Dark Knight theme!

(May. 14, 2012  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The blogger decided to make them private, and even I cannot see them now ... He must hate me, hah.

Here is the picture of the golden Model of Dark Knight Dragoon which will be available at the next World Hobby Fair :

That seriously is cool, haha!
And what? They have a 3DS Special Edition (or something) for this?! That looks epic! The Black and Gold combination on that DS appeals to me at least!

As for that Super rare recolor, that would seriously suit the "Forbidden Bey" tag L Drago had held unto now. Lightning L Drago looks like a kid in front of this. So theme-wise, not really impressed of them incorporating this design into Dark Knight Dragoon, as I would have loved seeing this as the Forbidden Bey Lightning L Drago, as it would have lived up to its name!
But well, as a bey, it does look great! To me, the Face looks the best!

@th!nk- Ah, Eight Spiker being converted to a full-metal part?! *memories* I remember having an Eight Spiker as the Metal Wheel in my entry of Design a Beyblade! (the one in which the winner got SBS, and Benjo simply NAILED it!)
This means, we both share the same thoughts!
WHOA
BEYBLADE 3DS
ALL OF MY WANT
I WILL ACQUIRE THIS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER
(May. 14, 2012  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The blogger decided to make them private, and even I cannot see them now ... He must hate me, hah.

This looks really nice! It just screams L-Drago though! C'mon Takara-Tomy, let's see some Plastics throwbacks!

(May. 14, 2012  5:24 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: WHOA
BEYBLADE 3DS
ALL OF MY WANT
I WILL ACQUIRE THIS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

That 3DS has absolutely nothing to do with Beyblade, why did you think it did ? It is just a special recolour with the CoroCoro dragon logo on it.
...He was just saying the 3DS was cool and technically, that is his right to state an opinion.

The image should be cropped, then. Forgive the aggressive tone, sorry.

I'd repaint Dark Knight Dragoon, and give it S130RDF. The ultimate edition ever.
(May. 14, 2012  6:27 PM)Apply Without Wrote: ...He was just saying the 3DS was cool and technically, that is his right to state an opinion.

The image should be cropped, then. Forgive the aggressive tone, sorry.

I'd repaint Dark Knight Dragoon, and give it S130RDF. The ultimate edition ever.

He clearly wrote "BEYBLADE 3DS".
I can probably explain why: The coro coro logo was used as an alternate bit sticker for a few of their releases, I know Raigeko13 has seen the bit chip but the context wasn't all that clear then (heck, I only realised it was the coro coro logo after I saw it on a scan a few weeks back). Plus it's on a page with a beyblade (though there is other stuff) and so on.
Well, I'm a bit disappointed the overall design of what we've seen hasn't strayed far from the L-Drago series of Beys. Luckily, for the most part, those looked pretty nice so I don't dislike the way this looks, just that it doesn't bring anything particularly new to the table relative to the Dragon Bey scene of MFB.

Regardless, the recolors look very nice and like I said, the design still is quite good.

(all this from an aesthetic standpoint, of course)