[Product]  BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

I am so excited for this bey!
Dark Knight Dragoon sounds pretty awesome. I actually don't fantsy the Dark knight part though.

Because of Zero G beys having the beys name Metal its gonna be better for me disliking Dark Knight. I usually keep all my byes except extras uncustomed till tournaments but I will be tempted to break that with this bey. Also, I am really excited for names in this bey. Saramander Dragoon, Orojoya Dragoon and so on they don't sound bad to me and I really like them. But the recolors are gonna cost more than my wallet can even hold. Pinching_eyes

Well I don't care if this bey is good or not its gonna be awesome.

how will it work in the Zero G stadium I wonder Brood said it was 160 Height? Don't see it beign much of a attack sadly though it should be...
EDIT: Brood said it before I wondered it...
I wonder if SA165WSF will be the default combo of bbg16.SA165 has a big disk with studs so I guess it's shield attack?It would be absolutely ridiculous if WSF is wide semi flat lol
(May. 14, 2012  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The blogger decided to make them private, and even I cannot see them now ... He must hate me, hah.

Here is the picture of the golden Model of Dark Knight Dragoon which will be available at the next World Hobby Fair :
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1125...12930.html
Quite cool, in my opinion. The Face is more of a Leone Face ...

Looks epic. I will post how epic I think it is in a spoiler. (warning, WILL stretch page and contains hundreds of characters)
And a yo-yo? What the heck?
(May. 15, 2012  2:03 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: And a yo-yo? What the heck?

All the items on the page are what the World Hobby Fair will be selling, in terms of CoroCoro exclusivities. Selling or randomly distributing, since stock seems quite limited.
(May. 14, 2012  6:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  5:24 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: WHOA
BEYBLADE 3DS
ALL OF MY WANT
I WILL ACQUIRE THIS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

That 3DS has absolutely nothing to do with Beyblade, why did you think it did ? It is just a special recolour with the CoroCoro dragon logo on it.

Close enough, hahaha! Sorry for the bit of offtopicness, I just saw it incorrectly and immediately assumed it was Beyblade by default.
Still looks cool lol
i hope the bey's owner is Tyson's son!
This topic is about the bey itself, not the anime.
i sincerely can't wait to battle it against big bang pegasis! also, this bey comes out a day before my birthday!! so excited!!
(May. 14, 2012  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the same picture of the super rare black and red version, also :
http://ameblo.jp/yu-yu0725n-chan/image-1...54486.html

Dark Knight Dragoon WA165WSF. Sounds Intresting... WSF = Wide Semi-Flat?
I'd laugh if it was Wide Sharp Flat. xD
(May. 21, 2012  3:56 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Dark Knight Dragoon WA165WSF. Sounds Intresting... WSF = Wide Semi-Flat?
I'd laugh if it was Wide Sharp Flat. xD

The track and the bottom is not confirmed yet.The thing your looking at is "Griff Dragoon WA165WSF" so its not a standard model.
Those are indeed not likely to be Dark Knight Dragoon's actual parts at all.
If it was "Wide Semi-Flat" it might either be a Wide Defense with a flat end or a Wide Flat that has a Semi-Flat End but that one would be pointless
Really round bey, more rubber? :s
I would like to see this bey with rubber. It might be a better spin-stealer than Meteo if it has rubber on it.

I can see S130RB on this bey. I see it as a Defense type...
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1127592...94943.html
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1127592...94982.html

It and its owner seem quite cool. The Face mark looks a lot more like a lion though ...

The parts are confirmed to be LW160BSF.
Awesome, thanks for the update Kai-V. Haha look how round it is!
LW160BSF? I think LW160 would be Left-wing, but no Idea on the BSF. Bottom Sharp Flat?

I dunno... :\
I didn't see this on the image, but then again, I just glanced. Just because it includes a part assumed to have left in the name doesn't mean it spins left. Just saying...
Although a Left-Spin Zero-G would be pretty cool.
It would be weird if BSF was Ball Spike Flat, and was kind of like D : D. But forget I said, that, it won't happen.
It might be Ball Semi Flat, a SF that's a bit wider and more ball shaped?
(Jun. 12, 2012  10:40 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: LW160BSF? I think LW160 would be Left-wing, but no Idea on the BSF. Bottom Sharp Flat?

I dunno... :\

It probably is Left Wing, so I am pretty sure this is left spin.
It's obviously left spin, it's been pretty obvious since we first saw the name, haha.
Great to hear that confirmed though.
So 165WSF will remain as the new "exclusive parts set." Like how Quetz/Anubus was.

Chrome Wheel needs more stickers!
It is odd : Dark Knight "Dragoon" does not appear to have any crystal orb. Or, it has two, and they are white. Dark Knight would be white ?

Anyway, having two protrusions would indeed be TAKARA-TOMY's way to ensure that Dark Knight can only be used with "Dragoon", which is totally like them ...
I believe it was confirmed to be left spin aleady.

Look s somewhat sinister... I am not really into that hopfully the red dragon mouth (?) is a sticker.
From it's shape upclose it seems blunt to decribe it I guess but from a distance it looks to have protrusions but we do not have a close up on it sides. In other words I belive it could be horrid for attack or amazing for attack . And a nice traditional attacker to Zero G. Grin
I don't see any rubber though Hope TT didn't drop it entirely or elsde this won't be a fantastic spin stealer (equilizser)
When I saw the image, I realized how it looked so much like LLD. Tongue_out
Kai-V
Odd.. How would it Synchrome then? Maybe a couple of smaller protrusions under the wheel? Hell if I know..
(Jun. 13, 2012  2:27 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Kai-V
Odd.. How would it Synchrome then? Maybe a couple of smaller protrusions under the wheel? Hell if I know..

Probably. The eyes seem to be the source.

EDIT : No, actually, there is that Griff Dragoon Beyblade ... Therefore, the only thing different about Dark Knight Dragoon would probably be that Dark Knight has two protrusions. Dragoon would just have two holes, but both of them might not have to be filled ...