[Product]  BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

I think it's it slighhtly worth noting but I keep seeing a hint of red under the bey might be the stickers but I see a lit a little farther dwown from the stickers I might be (and probly am) wrong.
I absolutely love the color choices for this! Thanks Kai-V!
This is terrific! Another one for my must-have list. The chrome wheel reminds me of L-Drago Guardian.
(Jun. 13, 2012  2:34 AM)TheGreatFico Wrote: I think it's it slighhtly worth noting but I keep seeing a hint of red under the bey might be the stickers but I see a lit a little farther dwown from the stickers I might be (and probly am) wrong.

It is just the Track.
There needs to be a name for the face that Bakuten Shoot fans make when they see this thread...

Anyway, very cool name homage to a famous name from the original series. Gryph Dragoon SA165WSF and Dark Knight Dragoon LW160BSF...very cool

The limited edition one looks the best, and the gold one looks pretty neat too. But even the normal colors just look great! Very disappointing how the limited Gryph Dragoon will only have 10 in existence when it is released ;(
Feels to me like a very lackluster design. Heavily derived from L-Drago Destroy/L-Drago Guardian it seems like. Isn't really refreshing or all that inspired. Regardless, as has been brought up, its synchrom methods are curious.
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:13 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: The limited edition one looks the best, and the gold one looks pretty neat too. But even the normal colors just look great! Very disappointing how the limited Gryph Dragoon will only have 10 in existence when it is released ;(

What's the limited edition? Am I failing to see something? And where does it say that only 10 will be made?
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:17 AM)zionson Wrote: What's the limited edition? Am I failing to see something? And where does it say that only 10 will be made?

I posted everything in the first post ... You are the one who keeps telling me that things are not organised or whatever.
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:17 AM)zionson Wrote: What's the limited edition? Am I failing to see something? And where does it say that only 10 will be made?

I posted everything in the first post ... You are the one who keeps telling me that things are not organised or whatever.

Oh wait, that's old. I saw that already. Don't know why it didn't cross my mind. I thought it came with today's update. Touché!
By the way, if I forget to add anything important in the first post of the product topics from now on, someone should really come and annoy me until I do it.
(Jun. 13, 2012  2:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is odd : Dark Knight "Dragoon" does not appear to have any crystal orb. Or, it has two, and they are white. Dark Knight would be white ?

Anyway, having two protrusions would indeed be TAKARA-TOMY's way to ensure that Dark Knight can only be used with "Dragoon", which is totally like them ...

Well if you look at the first picture you can see the one Orb it has and you can actually see the white color crystal part of the Crystal up mode of the side of the picture as well as a part of either the track and bottom which seems to be red
(Jun. 13, 2012  4:40 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Well if you look at the first picture you can see the one Orb it has and you can actually see the white color crystal part of the Crystal up mode of the side of the picture as well as a part of either the track and bottom which seems to be red

As my post implied, those things are not actually clear. One of the eyes on the dragon heads is also white and large.
Honestly, I still only see the one orb, and no visible way for there to be another. I see what looks like a white reflection but it's in a very awkward spot for a second gap.
It will be left spin and like all dragon beys are left expect winged dragons.and it can be the bey of the evil charecter in the anime.all is to wait for the episoad Grin
This bey is surely gonna be my zero-g beypartner!
And will see zero-g light launcher l.or there can be a zero-g beylauncher l.hmmm...
(Jun. 13, 2012  5:35 AM)th!nk Wrote: Honestly, I still only see the one orb, and no visible way for there to be another. I see what looks like a white reflection but it's in a very awkward spot for a second gap.
XD i was gonna say that, and your right what you see in the first picture Kai-V is just a glare/reflection of the picture because if you look in the second picture all of the dragons heads have red eyes and the orb at the bottom next to the grey (Kanji?) symbol
Ayeeeee Thanks for the info Kai-V will be looking more into this ! :p
Vaguely considering buying this, was playing with MFB today and enjoying the way left spin beyblades affect others, and had some combo stuff. Though, my L/R broke, so that kind of put me off. Still, I'm hoping this does work really well, hopefully it doesn't have too many balance issues.
The face sticker doesn't look anything like a lion to me. Also it reminds me a lot of Lightning L Drago.
The face reminds me of both Thunder Dragon and Gaia Dragoon MS's emblems, the snout/face the former and the back of the neck the other (though that could also be Death Gargoyle, soo). Snout's too long to be a lion, though.

The shape, well, the dragon heads remind me of Metal System L-Drago.

Owner's chin reminds me of Ryuga, too. Frankly, he looks like ryuga in a wig and overcoat.
After much research
I come to the conclusion the face is somewhat of a hybrid of other dragons here are some pics of some dragons in the world

Ljubljana dragon

some dragons from the wen wu temple

and Ivan Bilibin the russian three headed dragon

thats what i found when scurrying the web though i may be wrong...
@th!nk
Opposite spin in Zero-G is EXTREMELY fun, you would love it.
(Jun. 13, 2012  2:19 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @th!nk

Hehe, they always go off balance.. at least for me. I never can get a proper battle with them. XD

True, I'm sure Zero-G in general is a lot of fun, but for the price of a stadium and a couple of beys I could probably get a blizzard orthros/appolon/whatever really.
(Jun. 13, 2012  2:23 PM)th!nk Wrote:

True, I'm sure Zero-G in general is a lot of fun, but for the price of a stadium and a couple of beys I could probably get a blizzard orthros/appolon/whatever really.

I feel like this is getting off-topic, at least everything else except for the Left-Spin part. aha.

Also, if you want cheap Zero G Sets, (Stadium, Saramanda, Ifraid, Launchers, Grip), get it from Oki. His site shows what there is:
http://hobbyjapan.ocnk.net/product-list/39

.. Off-topic though.

____
The design of the D.K Dragoon looks quite cool, with the three heads. Just like L-Drago. Smile
The face bolt looks like one of the HMS beys. . . . can't recall O.e