[Product]  BBG-13 Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set

That face definitely reminds me of Mario's "Super Blooper"...
You might all find it weird because the tentacles look like question marks, especially with its eyes, so the kraken appears entirely clueless. Personally, it bothers me a lot when I see posts with numerous interrogation marks, because people cannot be that clueless : "What's a good Beyblade partner?????"

Hm, I could definitely do a new smilie with the 'Kiraken' Face ...
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2012  2:55 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: @StoneFaceMotif: HAHAHAHA IT LOOKS LIKE AN OCTOPUS!

And what did you think a Kraken was ... ?
I could've sworn that a Kraken looked more like a giant squid than anything...
Guess I'm wrong. I was mainly trying to poke fun at the fact that the motif looks about as menacing as a smiley face. :p

Yes, that's why I mentioned it. Smile If JSB turns out to be useful, you and Blitz could be buddies (Blitz was released, and it was useful).
(Jun. 14, 2012  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I could definitely do a new smilie with the 'Kiraken' Face...

Have it auto-replace "???" and make newcomers even more clueless :p.

Ahahahah. I knew it, but I thought it was too beautiful to be true : apparently "kiraaken" is really getting translated to "Killerken" hahahah. I so knew it the second I saw that they used "ki" instead of "ku".

So, here are apparently the only contents of this set :
Pirates Killerken A230JSB
Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Zero-G Light Launcher (orange)

We definitely got screwed by TAKARA-TOMY in the last few months though ... This set was supposed to have the new Metal Stone Faces Custom Ver., as well as a third Beyblade.

Killerken :
[Image: chromewheel_killerken.jpg]

Armor 230 :
[Image: track_a230_img.jpg]

Job Sharp Ball :
[Image: bottom_jsb_img.jpg]
I immediately thought of "Krillin" from DBZ lol. I'm a big fan of Armor 230's look, though performance wise everything is obviously up in the air. "J" tips are always fun to play with and sometimes effective. Not much to say on Killerken..rather bland honestly, with a silly face to boot.
Killer Ken. Sarah+Amanda. PhoeNick.

This is awesome.

Seriously though, I just hope it was a huge mistake in the naming of the file hah.
Wow I didn't even notice that. Maybe TT is assembling an elite group of Zero-G spokespeople under these monikers each representing a wheel in advertisements Tongue_out

Killerken is quite silly.
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Killer Ken. Sarah+Amanda. PhoeNick.

This is awesome.

Seriously though, I just hope it was a huge mistake in the naming of the file hah.

SAMurai Tongue_out
Why must we have a plain old Samurai Ifraid? Uncertain but I do want A230 Smile
Killer ken is a child you'd expect to stab puppies in daylight.
Terrible. And DragOOOn.
Any news on the recolor version of Samurai Ifraid? The name perhaps?
(Jun. 15, 2012  4:18 AM)Apply Without Wrote: Killer ken is a child you'd expect to stab puppies in daylight.

Disturbing.
Since "Ken" in my mind is associated with two people: Blader Ken and Blader Kenny.I think the latter would fit the description though,haha.

This is awesome.
Its about time something was released under my name,haha.

Post number 81 clearly indicates Kai-V is having way too much fun laughing at this. I imagine her falling outta her chair and ROFLing.

Is there something they didn't tell us about blader ken or what?

Well, no big game-destroying circle of insanity, but so much for "I'll probably get into Zero-G when BBG-13 comes around because of that big game-destroying circle of insanity." Meh.

This is awesome.

If it isn't, and I ever see you mock Hasbro's naming ever again, you will not find refuge.

I really like the... octopus wheel, but I'm not calling it what its name is and you cannot make me. The colorscheme is still sickening, though.
Killerken? I swear there's a contest with the people at Takara-Tomy to see who can make the most ridiculous name for a Chrome Wheel...

Speaking of that Chrome Wheel, it looks like someone threw Tornado, Dark, and Herculeo into a blender. Not that I have a problem with that, the Chrome Wheel looks really nice, I think.

For the colorscheme, I want one that's more like Revizer's.
Well, it does look pretty well balanced, so that's something, right?
Eh, looking at how the conversation here turned into a joke, and (surprisingly) even Kai-V's involved in it, I had a question-
Are the pictures at the top of this page, i.e. the pics of A230 and Killerken, official or just a part of the joke????? (Ugh, I hate interrogation marks... Tongue_out)

If they are official, then-
A230 looks BAD.... If that is how a 230 track is made, there'd be a lot of recoil suffered by that thing. Aaaand, that would mean that it could be beaten by low track combos too...
killerken makes me think kaio ken from dragon ball.... KILLER KEN! killer wha-AHHHHH!
it looks like takara is trying to make good 145 tracks (so far ad145, and bd145) into 230 tracks (230 another good track) E230 and a230 hopefully we get some better ones
(Jun. 15, 2012  2:12 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Eh, looking at how the conversation here turned into a joke, and (surprisingly) even Kai-V's involved in it, I had a question-
Are the pictures at the top of this page, i.e. the pics of A230 and Killerken, official or just a part of the joke????? (Ugh, I hate interrogation marks... Tongue_out)

If they are official, then-
A230 looks BAD.... If that is how a 230 track is made, there'd be a lot of recoil suffered by that thing. Aaaand, that would mean that it could be beaten by low track combos too...

Of course they are official ... You could have gone on TAKARA-TOMY's official Beyblade website to confirm.
A230..... At first I thought AD145 on 230, for even more stamina. But the way it is designed, it looks bad. As JSB said, it looks like it would have lots of recoil. Soo sad Unhappy.
Anywho, I like the way TT designed their website. Very nice background.
The official pictures :

[Image: bbg13pirateskillerken.jpg]

[Image: bbg13samuraiifraid.jpg]

[Image: bbg13zeroglightlauncher.jpg]

We are also seriously getting screwed ... The price apparently did not change, but we are getting much less than what was first supposed to be in this set.
It is like $52 for one set right? This is has essentially the same value as the Start Dash Set, and that was around $28....
Wow.

You'd be better off getting two Start Dash sets.

When I can, I'll grab one of these.. Hopefully A230 and JSB are decent. Killerken looks relatively good, but Synchroming this wheel with itself... Will be a major pain.
Hmm, I wonder if this would have balance problems with Revizer..