[Product]  BBG-13 Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set

Sure looks like it'd be "Armor" 230, it looks similar.
JSB?
Jog Semi Ball?
Oh, yes.

Kiraken reminds me of Grand for some reason..
Thanks for the updates, those look beast. And scary if I might add....

Clear Black pirates? Farkyeah.
(Jun. 12, 2012  10:50 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Jog Semi Ball?

That tip is definitely shaped like Sharp Ball from Gaurdian Reviser 160SB. I think it's Jog Sharp Ball...
Janstarblast should be happy to see this, haha!

I was planning to dye my Pirates black, but looks like I won't have to now. Smile Thanks for the information, Kai-V.
Yeah, it has bumps on the bottom, I'm positive it's Jog Sharp/Semi Ball.
I mean what else could J stand for? LOL
This looks great! From the looks of the parts, it looks like we might be seeing more Defense combos messing with the meta again, eh? If Twin Reviser is working wonders in the Defense area of the meta, I'm kinda scared of Twin Kiraken at the moment, hahaha! A230 looks like another nice defensive piece. The bulky shape makes me think of TH170.
And another Jog series tip? ohgodyes
@StoneFaceMotif: HAHAHAHA IT LOOKS LIKE AN OCTOPUS!
Ah, so excited to have this in my hands soon. Lots of testing to be done. I love the new set of tips and tracks.
(Jun. 13, 2012  2:55 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: @StoneFaceMotif: HAHAHAHA IT LOOKS LIKE AN OCTOPUS!

And what did you think a Kraken was ... ?
Oh, is there any talk of the Prototype bey, or do you think it will just be a Samurai Ifraid?
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:13 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Oh, is there any talk of the Prototype bey, or do you think it will just be a Samurai Ifraid?

The box can be seen in one of the pictures and it does seem like there are three Beyblades shown on it, but there is nothing at all about it yet ...
Well, I thought the round one would be Kraken, but the image of Kraken is the same shape as the bey on the right in that render in the OP. I am honestly kinda hoping they've scrapped that ridiculous round thing altogether.
It could stand for Jumbo...
And a clear black Pirates is available in RBV1, with Pirates Saramanda.
From the picture, I'm pretty sure it'll be Jog Sharp Ball, which is awesome (though Uwik was saying JB had some bouncing issues in Zero-G Stadia).
Not in Zero G stadiums, actually I was referring to the rattling and occasional hopping that it does in MFB Attack Type BeyStadium. As a matter of fact, I've never tried it in Zero G stadiums, I have long kept it for display only. To me personally, JB is just WB with the added nonsense. Having said that, there are members here who use it quite successfully. It all comes back down to personal preference.
I've never actually had that happen to me, so maybe yours is faulty, but yeah, I really want to see some testing of this (and JB) then.
Hmmm... Many new products these days have really high tracks and tips that are many different tips mashed together....
Another type of 230? Sweet! An octopus Bey which is kinda cute? Double sweet!
Aha, the tip is just SB with like a few of those grip things on the tip of it. XD Just like JB ..

Erk, the motif just reminds me of a cooking show when they cooked with it (Like yesterday). Tired

Just thinking about it makes me nauseous..
That actually looks good... Megusta

I'm really perplexed by that "pre remodeling bey" still.
(Jun. 13, 2012  2:36 PM)Cannon Wrote: Aha, the tip is just SB with like a few of those grip things on the tip of it. XD Just like JB ..

Erk, the motif just reminds me of a cooking show when they cooked with it (Like yesterday). Tired

If it doesn't get released, we know who to blame, aha. I kid.
The original render for that wheel made it look very nice.

The actuality of it offends all of my senses, almost as much as that hideous colorscheme.

You finally put an octopus on something, Takara, and it looks this way. Get out.
Oh but hey it's still very, very round. Plus that track is so Halo-esque... Lol....

Hmm, spray-paint black an Oroja wheel and but Hell Kerbecs BD145DS on with that black Pirates wheel, it's instant success.
(Jun. 14, 2012  12:07 AM)Hazel Wrote: The original render for that wheel made it look very nice.

The actuality of it offends all of my senses, almost as much as that hideous colorscheme.

You finally put an octopus on something, Takara, and it looks this way. Get out.

If it really stays like that, maybe we could use your signature/avatar to create a custom sticker! Smile
I would find it really funny if it turns out to be very good forcing you to buy it Hazel haha. Personally I think the render just looked wierd. But yeah they really couldn't have made the face sticker much worse if they were trying.
Wow, that's a nice looking bey there! But well, its predominantly white (which is something I don't prefer)... Confused

A230 and JSB are interesting parts though! Joyful_3
JSB looks like an extremely innovative tip, and I do expect it to do well in a Zero G stadium.
Plus-
THOSE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MY 'INITIALS' AS FAR AS MY USERNAME IS CONCERNED! Joyful_3

Sooo, I'd love to see this do well!

That face though, is quite funny-looking! It looks like an octopus picked out of a children's nursery rhyme, haha!
Hazel would be more impressed to see an Octopus bey though (OK, its a Kraken...), but I think he won't like that face. Tongue_out

Primal- I don't know why would you think that it'd make me happy, but if its what I mentioned above, then you're correct! XD