[Product]  BBG-04 Zero-G Stadium Attack Type

Probably that bowl, swaying gimmick stadium we discovered a few weeks ago.

To be released at the very end of March 2012, for 2100 yen.

[Image: zerogstadiumattacktype.jpg]

Kai-V Wrote:Here are screenshots from the video :
[Image: zerogstadium.jpg]

You can clearly see one of the holes on the farthest side of the stadium, and you can see a side view.

Actually, there are much clearer pictures here :
http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-1...53732.html
http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-1...53734.html

Demonstration of this stadium :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfbGYIAqEwg
Did this really need its own thread? It could have stayed in the Zero G topic, especialy considering all the info in the OP is there already.

I am more inclined to buy this after all of the recent announcments regarding Zero-G. But I need BB10 1st...
Of course it is ... Now that we know that Zero G is a full series and that we have information on all those releases, it is inappropriate to discuss this stadium in the other thread now.
The stadium decides the winner, not the beyblades... fail
Okay, so I finally got around to watching the video. That was significantly less impressive than I hoped. On the upside, it's not crazy expensive for a stadium, though I imagine we'll end up paying more because of price gouging and shipping.

Still pretty cool, though it would get damaged pretty fast unless you have a really soft surface...
The fact that TAKARA-TOMY named this stadium 'Attack Type'. I would assume it will be the first of many stadiums in the Zero G series. A full blown new series.
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:37 PM)Meltex Wrote: The stadium decides the winner, not the beyblades... fail
QFT

I hope that the stamina stadium will not be round-bottomed, and if not, I have a feeling that would be the most popular and balanced one.
Can't wait to be able to watch the demonstration video.
Still, if this turns out to be bad, I'll have myself a good nice salad bowl.
Mmm. Tasty.
i wonder how the new zero g beyblades work in this stadium? thin chrome makes me thing the ney beyblades might be light weights and work well in this stadium perhaps. thats just a theory though
I wonder if this stadium could ever replace a bb-10? My opinion is that it will be hard to replace the bb-10.
Of course it can't replace the BB-10 Attack Stadium.

It's a bowl for god's sake, and it swerves like all hell just broke loose.
Honestly, I'm expecting the G-series to be much lighter than MFB by a lot. You can see how much MFB swerves in that salad bowl, it's crazy.
But if something lighter were to be in it, it could possibly be actually good.

lolsaladbowl
Pasta would be good. The stadium exists could be used to drain water.

11:35PM. Currently hungry for pasta...

This is as close as I will ever get to having my dream stadium; a perfect sphere. Dont ask me how beys would be launched in it, just accept the dream, and enjoy it.
So... We battle Zero G beys in a bowl now ? Hmm. No different from what I bladed in when I was a kid. Hahaha. Hopefully this'll go better than I expect.
I wonder if there is actually going to be other stadiums hopefully the bottom would be flat so it doesn't move all the time
I wouldn't mind if we were "stuck" with gimmick stadiums, hah.
(Jan. 25, 2012  11:25 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: I wonder if there is actually going to be other stadiums hopefully the bottom would be flat so it doesn't move all the time
Then there will be no point because itll just be the same as metal fight stadiums

Sheesh... What was the point of making it?

Like Meltex said, the stadium chooses who wins!

A bey could suck, yet win because it can stay near the middle of the stadium.

WTF?! (That's what's in my mind)
Or you could just consider choosing an appropriate beyblade for the stadium part of the game. I mean, it would be hard to implement competitively, but it's an interesting idea.

Anyway, given the gimmick it probably won't be legal for WBO use anyway. If it does end up being legal, then it was obviously "good" enough to be so. So get over it.
What about if someone shot the edge of the stadium and the stadium will lean left leading the opposing bey flying to the left
I'd love to see what weird launch techniques this thing would encourage, honestly.
I kinda want t see the same thing th!nk wants but I would also love to see a fast basalt in there because then the whole stadium might tip over
(Jan. 25, 2012  12:27 PM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: I kinda want t see the same thing th!nk wants but I would also love to see a fast basalt in there because then the whole stadium might tip over
Well it depends which bey falls out first, stamina beys would be very useful for this stadium..attack beys will just take theirselves out of the stadium lol
Not really a eds, ds or even a wds tip would be recommended so it wouldn't fall and considering attack types bent light or heavy they're most likely going to control which way it tilts or tips
(Jan. 25, 2012  12:23 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'd love to see what weird launch techniques this thing would encourage, honestly.

And I would like to see how the Zero G beys will be like...
I mean, if the very first Zero G Stadium Release is a fulcrum-based stadium, Zero G beys might be made in such a way, so as to adapt themselves to this unique gimmick... Sounds impossible, but a gimmicked release just at the start is something weird... I mean, someone would actually opt for releasing something "basic" at the start of a new series. Should it have been an 'extension' of the MFB series (which it probably isn't), then it is understandable...

I hope you understand what I mean to say... Tongue_out

But well, that stadium is WILD! Seems like a Rodeo of Spinning tops to me...