[Product]  BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

(Oct. 17, 2010  9:04 PM)♥ Wrote: My Sonokong Meteo L Drago Beylauncher L has a shorter string than my Takara Tomy L Drago / Lightning L Dragos.

weird, my Sonokong's Meteo L Drago Beylauncher L is the same length as the predecessor Beylauncher Ls' (TT)

unlucky ♥ Unhappy

i'm not going to assume and say anything until we get more people "complaining" because we might just be the unlucky ones.. DJ - Sad.

EDIT: although i do have another small complaint, the gold paint on the metal wheels of sonokong seem to wear off a lot easier compared to my other TT beyblades (i haven't used M.L Drago at all since bought (also to add this is my first Sonokong bey i purchased so i'm not sure if they're trying to be cheap..))
It has nothing to do with the brand.

The gold comes off mine quite easily as well, and i have TT.

I hope you didn't expect it to actually stay on..
The gold paint is kinda the part of the wheel that makes the most contact so I should think it would come off quickly.
(Oct. 18, 2010  5:48 PM)Corey Wrote: It has nothing to do with the brand.

The gold comes off mine quite easily as well, and i have TT.

I hope you didn't expect it to actually stay on..

i did actually.. considering that i'm comparing the amount of coats to other beys that i have, my sonokong meteo l drago seems to have only used one coat whilst the other beys (TT) seem to use more.

also, as i've said before i've never used my meteo l drago unless you count hand spinning both beyblades to battle as using it then the paint is ridiculously weak compared to TT still, because my other TT bey that i used against M.LDrago seem to have its paint in contact and fine.

even when it only has contact with the stadium Sonokong M.LDrago's paint comes off abit (very noticeable if you hold it and look at it). meanwhile i spin a TT bey and it has contact with the stadium; the paint is fine.

i don't expect anyone to give me an reasonable answer, i just like to get it off my chest DJ - Sad.
(Oct. 17, 2010  10:29 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: An older mold of the Beylaunchers maybe?

I remember in the older Reshuffle Sets (Killer Gemios and Thermal Pisces) that the Beylaunchers string length were shorter than regular ones now.

you sure my stamina and defence set came with is 2 cm longer than the beylaucher that came with storm pegasis
(Oct. 18, 2010  7:24 PM)Jaems Wrote: even when it only has contact with the stadium Sonokong M.LDrago's paint comes off abit (very noticeable if you hold it and look at it). meanwhile i spin a TT bey and it has contact with the stadium; the paint is fine.
It's not only the SonoKong version that's having that problem, the Takara Tomy Meteo L Drago Wheels experience the same problem too.
(Oct. 16, 2010  6:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  6:06 PM)TylerPT Wrote: This is a zombie beyblade it steals other's beyblade's spin and use it for itself. (it can only do it to right spin beys)
I believe that is not what a zombie is. It can steal spin and most of the time make a tie, but it is not a zombie.
What are you talking about? It says it's a spin stealer in the first paragraph!
has anyone seen this video of Pegasis vs, LDrago yet? let me give you all a tip, its awesome!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUBlRUoct1c
If my Meteo doesn't do a KO it either just wins by a split second, draws, or usually loses by a split second.
It's annoying that if my Bey is spinning faster than the opponents, then the opponents gains speed and they can just spin steal you -.-

Meteo can therefore be kind of annoying as well as fun.
Umm ... if you put a ldrago 105f vs meteo ldrago who would win the battle ... Just curious bcuz i'm deciding which to buy overall which is better plz respond [/font]Stupid
im pretty sure meteo ldrago lw105 lf will win because the rubber allows it to spin steal
L drago, My friend has Meteo and Lightning and oi have lightning, i won. even with 80% power.
But the ldrago 105f is fully attack mode n can knock enemies out easily rite ?
(Oct. 22, 2010  6:05 AM)pegasus12320 Wrote: im pretty sure meteo ldrago lw105 lf will win because the rubber allows it to spin steal

How would Meteo LDrago LW105LF steal spin from LDrago 105F when they're both spinning in the same direction...? The result would just be catastrophic recoil. That's why you see right spin Attack Beys kicking out right spin Defense/Stamina Beys really hard.

LDrago as the pre-HWS Wheel doesn't have that much Attacking potential in my opinion; the only thing I can think of is Kei's MF LDrago 90WF to be useful as a Destabilizing Attacker.
(Oct. 22, 2010  7:13 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  6:05 AM)pegasus12320 Wrote: im pretty sure meteo ldrago lw105 lf will win because the rubber allows it to spin steal

How would Meteo LDrago LW105LF steal spin from LDrago 105F when they're both spinning in the same direction...? The result would just be catastrophic recoil. That's why you see right spin Attack Beys kicking out right spin Defense/Stamina Beys really hard.

LDrago as the pre-HWS Wheel doesn't have that much Attacking potential in my opinion; the only thing I can think of is Kei's MF LDrago 90WF to be useful as a Destabilizing Attacker.

Soo ... who will win ?
Meteo LDrago LW105LF would logically follow the trend of Lightning LDrago 100HF. The presence of a plastic Clear Wheel making contact with an opposing Beyblade allows the Bey using such a Clear Wheel to absorb hits more effectively than a full Metal Wheel (which is why MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF hardly gets pushed back by anything), yet can push anything out of its way with ease.

Uncustomized, I think Meteo LDrago LW105LF is the clear winner.
what does lw105 do anyway?
Left-Wing105.....read the thread..
(Oct. 25, 2010  11:52 PM)Akel Wrote: Left-Wing105.....read the thread..
He wrote "do", not "stand for".

Generally its intented effect is quite negligible ...
meteo has rubber so it can spin steal
(Oct. 26, 2010  2:30 AM)pegasus12320 Wrote: meteo has rubber so it can spin steal

You think were idiots ?

Anyways , I have been interested in buying one , but I need my cash for betting things , darn , why do they ( Explosion beys ) have to be so expensive !
(Oct. 26, 2010  11:09 AM)s200401150 Wrote: LW 105 lifs the with a little wind

Lifts the what?